31

Heartbreaker

 

That night, nobody could sleep, the members gathered in Suho and Luhan’s room, watching the television.

“She worries me,” Baekhyun frowned as he leaned against the wall. Kai had remained silent.

Then the door creaked open, revealing a curious Yeoshin.

“Out Goddess is still awake.” Chanyeol mused and ushered her over, she just smiled back. She looked around as she entered the room, they were all smiling at her.

“You see,” She said as she made her way to Suho, who was lying flat on his bed, beside him were Tao and Kyungsoo.

“Joonma.” She murmured before plopping beside the older male.

“I don’t want to sleep alone tonight, I can..crash right?” She asked hesitantly. Suho smiled and patted the empty spot next to him.

“Of course you can. But you might want to kick Tao out, he takes so much space.” 

 

“Aigoo.” Kris commented as Lay turned off the TV. Yeoshin was curled against Suho’s side while on the other side was Tao, also curled beside Joonma. Kai smiled softly before putting a blanket around the three.

“Let’s not let go of her.” Chanyeol whispered as he brushed a lock of her hair away from her face.

 

Mo deun geol geolgo neol deulikin na

Yeoshin could hear the upbeat song steps away from the practice room.

She smiled, she was holding onto a pack lunches for the boys. She pushed the door and walked in.

Igeon bunmyeong hwiheomhan joongdok,

She paused as Kyungsoo slid to her and pinched her cheek,

So bad no one can stop her~

“So bad no one can stop her.” He sang before pulling away, Yeoshin looked at him dryly, the boys laughed as they continued their dance.

Yeoshin plopped on her favorite black leather couch, she was lying upside down, her hair touching the floor as she read their schedule.

“Daebak, you have concerts lined up too. You haven’t even made your comeback yet.” She said as the music was switched off. She heard Tao grunt as he sat plopped beside her. Kai sat on the floor, his shoulder touching her knee.

“So from possessive wolves to, overprotective and a little violent boyfriends, you turn into guys who are obsessed with one girl?” She asked, she sat up and fixed her shirt.

“Sort…of?” Kyungsoo blinked.

“I like it, it’s y.” She shrugged before standing to give them their lunch.

“You think we’re y?” Chanyeol beamed.

“No, I meant the song.” She answered bluntly, the boys chuckled. Yeoshin handed them their lunch.

“Right, come with me.” Kai stood up, his lunch still in hand. Yeoshin looked up, Kai just took her arm.

“I promised you bubble tea, come.”

 

Kai was dressed distressed jeans and a navy blue sweater as they stepped out of the company. On the other hand, Yeoshin was in a loose boxy shirt paired with pair of ripped jeans and her Nike Air Max shoes.

“How do you think about the dance?”

“You all dance very well, there’s nothing to think about that.” Yeoshin nodded simply as they walked.

Kai smiled.

“Did you know that the song is kind of inspired by you? Yoo Youngjin seonsaengnim talked to Kenzie seonsaengnim about it.”

Yeoshin glanced at him questioningly.

“I don’t know if that’s a good or bad thing..” Her eyes narrowed slightly, Kai grinned at her.

“Oh, is that the place?” She asked as she pointed towards a small café.

“It is,” Kai nodded.

“Faster, it’s getting warm.” She murmured before jogging to the place.

Kai just smiled before following her.

 

It’s a good thing, because it's you.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++