19

Heartbreaker

 

 

Kai watched as Yeoshin talked with the staff, they were at the backstage, while Yeoshin was up on the platform. They could hear the fans chanting.

Exo’s goddess! Yeoshin unnie!

Angel! Goddess!

“I don’t get the angel part.” Sehun murmured, Kyungsoo nodded. Then Yeoshin was walking to them.

“There are six cameras, three of them, are focused on your faces as you sign your part. The have red lights on them.” She explained.

“And, the flooring’s new at the front part of the stage. So Tao, don’t try to flip okay? No flipping. You can take off your shirts, but no flipping and no spinning, Kai.” She added.

The twelve guys chuckled at her.

“We don’t take off our clothes.” Kyungsoo murmured.

“I know, I had to made sure you were listening. Then I’ll see you after you perform your clingy overprotective song.” She mused before giving them a flying kiss, then she left.

“I like the real Yeoshin.” Chanyeol smiled.

“But it’s fun when her mode is on too.” Sehun nodded.

 

Yeoshin watched as they performed, she smiled slightly. Then it was time for Chanyeol to rap.

E-X-O

Then Sehun came walking to her, he pulled her to the stage. Yeoshin balked for a moment. Chanyeol grinned as he pulled her to him.

Yeah other wolves might see you

Because you’re so perfect

He felt Chanyeol hide her in his coat.

I will softly hold you in my arms

For you, I will get violent

Kai grinned as he yanked her away from the other male. He made her twirl slightly before Kris took her and pinched her cheeks.

In the end, the stronger one will earn beauty

There’s no room for you so just go back

 Your chances are zero so stop looking

If you have your eyes on her, you need to get past me first

Lay grinned as he walked her back to the backstage again.

Yeoshin just shook her head.

 

“So, how did it feel?” Sehun asked as they piled in the dressing room, she narrowed her eyes at them.

“The fans wanted us to do it. It seems pretty fun.” Suho smiled.

“Fun?” She said dryly, Xiumin grinned and plopped beside her.

“I checked your schedule, you have Mnet practice tonight. And, jacket shoot for the Christmas album is moved next week. So, you guys can rest and I can rest too!”

Lay smiled.

 “Did I mention that we’re flying to China tomorrow?” Suho asked, the boys nodded.

“So I’m having the dorm to myself?” Yeoshin asked. Chen chuckled before putting on his sweatshirt.

“Dream on, kid.” Sehun said.

“We’re bringing with you us, Lee Sooman seonsaengnim already gave us your ticket and passport.” Kris nodded as he sat beside her.

“Now you’re dragging me to countries, first to your stages and now countries?” She huffed and stood up.

“I’m going to pee, does anyone want to come?” She grumbled before leaving the room.

They all chuckled.

“Now when you look at it, she’s not an ice princess, she’s a kid too.” Baekhyun nodded.

 

"Our Goddess has two sides, a side for Exo and a side for everyone else." Chanyeol smiled proudly.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

I'm just showering you guys with fun chaps till I get to the love lines and all, has anyone guessed the pairing yet?