ch. 43

Heartbreaker

 

 

“Hello, sweet child.” Baekhyun mused as Yeoshin went back to the waiting room, the girl group had left.

“I’m hungry.” She stated as she sat beside Kyungsoo and pulled her legs to her chest.

“Why is this show taking longer than usual?” She complained again, Kai smiled before plopping next to her.

“Because you’re being impatient.” Suho said gently.

“I’m not five, Joonma. That wont work.”

 

 

Overdose was playing in the background as they boys practiced, Yeoshin was on couch, as usual, watching the boys.

Then she sat up.

“Oppas?” She asked, Kris switched off the music.

“Dinner?” Kyungsoo asked her.

“I can get it, it’s~”

Luhan shot her a look.

“It’s fine, ge. It’s too late for anyone to be waiting outside. Just..chicken?” She asked, Suho smiled at her.

“No chocopie?”

Yeoshin nodded before putting on her hoodie.

Luhan was about to follow her, but she shook her head.

“You need to practice, stay. I’lll be fine.”

 

Yeoshin was whistling Overdose’s tune as she went out of the practice room, she smiled and waved as she saw the two males of DBSK walk towards the recording room. Then she headed down.

She paused in front of the Exo poster in the lobby. She smiled before shaking her head and walked towards the door.

She let the cool night breeze welcome her as she walked, then she halted. There were three males standing at the parking lot, and it looked like they didn’t want to be seen.

Yeoshin blinked, they looked at her.

“Yeoshin..right?” One of them stepped forward.

“..Yes.” She said evenly, trying to place where she had seen his face.

He took out a medium sized bag.

“This is for our friends, and we can’t go inside. Can you please give it to them for us?”

Yeoshin nodded and took the bag from him.

“But, who~” She saw the tag and nodded, the three men flashed her warm smiles.

 

Yeoshin had the food delivered instead and sent a short text to Suho before walking back to the building, under the lobby’s bright lights she read the tag.

She nodded before walking towards the recording studio.

“Excuse me? Oppa?” She asked as she walked in, Yunho gave her a warm smile, Changmin grinned at her.

“I was on my way out when these guys asked me to give you this.” She set the bag down. Yunho nodded and looked at the bag, he paused. Changmin blinked as he looked at the tag.

“R—really?”

She nodded before leaving the room, then she balked.

“Did I just meet the other three fifth of DongBangShinKi?”

 

Yeoshin went back to the practice room and was surprised to find out that the boys weren’t eating.

“Why aren’t you~”

“Your dad’s here.” Yixing said, Yeoshin looked at her father.

“I was just telling them that you were leaving, Shin.”

Yeoshin swallowed and looked away.

 

“Because you’re getting engaged next month, and it wouldn’t look nice if you still lived with them, right?”

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++