Ch 38

Heartbreaker

 

 

“Concert here, concert there. You just had a showcase two days ago.” Yeoshin grumbled as she trudged in SM’s building. She was dressed in a pair of short shorts, a loose muscle top, a pair of sneakers. Suho was carrying her backpack for her.

“You get backstage passes!” Chen cheered.

“Troll oppa, of course I do, I live with you guys. Wherever you go, I get dragged too.”

Tao chuckled before wrapping his arm around her neck and pulled her to practice room.

“Can you guys bring a tent for me, so I could sleep as I wait?” Yeoshin murmured before plopping on her usual sport, the black leather couch.

“Why not watch it, mei?” Kris asked her.

“I see you go through the same routines everyday.” She said dryly, Kris blinked but them he nodded.

Then she sat up.

“I have to make a call. Be ba~”

“No going out to buy choco pie.” Luhan warned as she walked to the door, she just blew him a kiss before leaving.

“Why is she not gaining weight when she can consume a box per thirty minutes?” Xiumin mused before stretching.

 

Yeoshin was at the company’s cafeteria, she was bending down looking at the pastries on display when she heard someone call her name.

“Yeoshin!” Woohyun came running to her, his arms wide open.

Yeoshin balked and stepped back, she had no intention of hugging the other male.

Then a lean back appeared before her, she glanced up, recognizing the silver blonde hair.

“Hyung.” Kai said casually, Yeoshin peeked by his arm.

“I didn’t want to greet you,” Woohyun said playfully, Yeoshin turned to the display again.

“Are you hungry?” Kai asked, ignoring the older male who was waving at Yeoshin.

“I want instant ramen, but they don’t have it here. Then I want cake, but they don’t have the oreo cheesecake.” She murmured, causing Kai to chuckle.

“Oh, hi, Woohyun-ssi.” She added while glancing at him.

“Oppa will treat you to cheesecake!” Woohyuk volunteered. Kai looked at her, Yeoshin just curled her fingers around the material of his shirt. Kai smiled.

“It’s fine, I’ll just…”

Kai took her hand.

“Go back to practice.” He finished before pulling Yeoshin with him.

“You still have issues with strangers, Yeo.”

“You mean, you would like it if I went in and hugged him? I don’t even hug you guys on a daily basis.” She replied flalty, Kai nodded while smiling.

“Do you want to go out and get instant ramen?”

“Please.” Yeoshin nodded.

“I’ll tell Suho hyung, I think Luhan hyung was looking for something salty too.”

 

Kai watched as Yeoshin walked with Suho. He was behind the two, together with Luhan.

“Woohyun was saying something about Exo being too overprotective over goddess.” Luhan mused, Kai shrugged.

“You know how she is, hyung.”

Luhan smiled knowingly.

“Were you afraid that Woohyun sunbae’s feelings might get hurt?”

Kai nodded, Luhan made a face at him.

“Joonma’s treating!” Yeoshin grinned at them.

 

Yeoshin watched as the twelve guys trudged in the house and threw themselves on the carpeted floor. She shook her head before taking of her shoes and sweater.

“Meat?” She called out before walking to the kitchen.

“Shin, it’s okay~” Kyungsoo replied but Yeoshin shushed him.

“I’ll cook tonight. Cucumber salad for my Byunbaek oppa!” She grinned.

She heard Baekhyun grumble before heading to the bathroom.

“What are you making?” Suho yawned as he stood beside her, Yeoshin took out the meat form the fridge.

“Food of course, Joonma, just rest.” She beamed at him, Suho smiled in response.

“Oppa, tomorrow…”

Suho looked at her.

“Are you guys free?”

“Are you asking us out on a date?” Chen called from the living room, she could heard them immediately sit up.

“Most likely, wae?” Suho pinched her cheek.

 

“Just will all of you go out with me?”

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++