20

Heartbreaker

Yeoshin stepped out of her room and had to play hopscotch on her way to the kitchen, the boys were all packing at the living room, trolley bags were all on the floor along with clothes, underwear, jeans, shoes and everything.

“Oppa,” She said as she grabbed a box of choco pie, Kyungsoo looked up.

“I took out some meat, we’re having samgyeopsal.” Kyungsoo said, she smiled.

“I can help you cook.” She said.

“It’s fine, we’re having some guests tonight too, Yeo.” He said.

“Who?”

“You met them before, Shinee?”

She nodded before putting the a piece of choco pie in .

 

“Hey, ge.”

Luhan looked up from his bed, he was typing something on his laptop.

“You’re eating again?” He smiled as Yeoshin plopped down on the floor, Suho was sleeping on his bed.

“I’m hungry, anyway, Kris ge said to bring these to you.” She put down a set of clothes on the bedside table.

Luhan grinned and motioned for her to sit beside him.

“But you’ll kick me out when I sit on your bed, you have issues.” Her eyes narrowed slightly.

“It’s fine, sit here. It’s cold sitting on the floor.”

Yeoshin nodded and sat across him, moments later Chanyeol entered.

“Hyung?” He called out, his smile widened as he saw Yeoshin.

“Goddess looks good on tattered sweaters.” He beamed before laying flat on the floor.

“Here,” Yeoshin tossed the box of choco pie to him then she leaned back on the wall.

“About China, how are you going to fly without your manager? Didn’t he say he had measles?”

“We have our road manager and….you.” Luhan grinned and poked her thigh with his toe. Sehun and Kai entered the room and sat on the floor, soon they were munching on Yeoshin’s favorite snack.

“But,” She said as she slid down from the bed and wrenched the box away from Oh Sehun.

“Can I watch the show too?” She asked Luhan, then Suho groggily replied for him,

“Of course, you’re coming with us.” He mumbled, Yeoshin smiled then she plopped beside Chanyeol, the older male smiled widely and wrapped his arms around her.

“You need to eat more, Shin.” He chuckled, Yeoshin just sighed and looked at her socks.

“If she does, she’ll turn into our Piggy Goddess.” Sehun mused.

“Whatever, Daddy Oh.”

Sehun made a face at her, Kai grabbed the box of choco pie from her again.

“Ya, Kkam~”

The door opened, revealing Jonghyun and Taemin.

“Ya! That’s last box.” She hissed as she shrugged Chanyeol away, Kai laughed as he crawled up to Suho’s bed. Yeoshin followed him, Suho groaned as the two destroyed his peace.

Jonghyun and Taemin paused and looked at her as she comfortably plopped beside Suho on the bed while trying to get her food from Kai which was on the other side of the bed.

“Kai, give it back, please.” Suho sighed. Kai stuck his tongue at her, Yeoshin leaned forward, her body now on Suho’s lap.

“She’s different, right?” Chanyeol mused at the two newcomers.

“Taemin must be so jealous right now.” Luhan nodded. Kai gave the box back, Yeoshin took out the remaining contents and tossed the box towards him.

“Thanks, Ballerina boy.” She mused before standing.

“Just call me for dinner, oppa.” She said before leaving the room.

“So, on a scale of one to ten, how bad do you want to live with us now?” Kai asked Taemin, the latter just sent him a look.

Then they heard Tao shriek.

 

“Mei! I missed you!” Tao said as he attacked Yeoshin and lifted her on his shoulder.

Kris looked up from the couch and shook his head. Xiumin and Kyungsoo peeked from the kitchen.

“Tao, put her down.” Lay said as he walked out of his room, Onew and Key were balking at Tao and the girl.

“We last saw each other two hours ago, before you took a nap.” Yeoshin said flatly, Tao set her down and kissed her forehead.

“Hey!” Lay warned, but Yeoshin just shook her head in amusement.

“Tao, you might get in trouble for that.” Luhan said as they piled out of the room with their Shinee sunbaenim in tow.

“Ya, ya, no hiding in your room.” Kris said, Yeoshin halted and turned to him.

“I’m sleepy.”

“You just woke up, sit down.”

“I ran out of choco pie, Kai took it all. Daddy Oh too.”

Sehun just wrapped his arm around her neck from behind her and leaned his chin on her head.

“I did not.”

“Will you get some choco pie with me?” She asked flatly.

“Here.” Suho gave her his credit card.

“Joonma’s the best.” Yeoshin flashed him a quick smile.

“Ya, we’re coming too!” Kai said as he pulled as flustered Taemin with him.

 

Taemin watched as Yeoshin and Sehun chatted, more like bickered as they walked.

“Why not try talking to her?” Kai shook his head.

“I tried, she only talks to you guys.”

“Do you know how long it took for her to talk to us? And call the hyungs oppa?”

Taemin looked at him.

“Two weeks, if it weren’t for Lay hyung, I don’t even know.”

The four managed to enter the store. Sehun was whining as her grabbed a basket. Taemin’s face brightened as Yeoshin walked to them.

“Kai, Kai, where do they put the~” She halted.

Kai blinked at her. Yeoshin’s fingers went up to his face, then she brushed his hair gently.

“It got…messy.” She made a face. Taemin’s eyes widened, then Yeoshin finally looked at him.

“You guys must be really free.” She said. Kai almost laughed.

“Ani, but~”

“Kkamjong, choco pie. Ppali.”

Kai shook his head and started to walk towards Sehun.

“So…how is it? Living with Exo?” Taemin asked her.

“It’s okay.” Yeoshin replied, she noticed the group of girls standing by store’s entrance, her brows furrowed.

“Really? It doesn’t make you uncomfortable.”

“They’re good guys, nothing to not feel comfortable about.” She said, her brows furrowed as the group started to grow.

She took out Suho’s card and placed it on Taemin’s hand.

“Yeoshin, what~”

 

“Just stay here, okay? Tell Kai to answer my call.” She said before running out of the store.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++