23

Heartbreaker

 

“Aigoo, how cute.” Baekhyun mused as he stood up, the plane had finally landed and Yeoshin was still asleep, tucked under Xiumin’s arm. Sunggyu and Woohyun were both peeking at her.

Kris walked up to their seat, he shook his head.

“She’s been asleep the whole time?” He asked, Xiumin nodded.

“Shin? Time to wake up.” Chanyeol patted her lap. Kris smiled as the younger girl grumbled.

“….Thank the heavens for Kim Minseok.” She muttered.

“How did you manage to sleep with all that noise?” Kris mused before taking her backpack.

Xiumin chuckled as she sat up.

“It’s easy, I live with you guys, so I’m immune to it.”

 

 

Yeoshin trudged alone after she got past the immigration, she preferred not to walk with her popular friends. She put on her hoodie and sunglasses.

She did not feel so good about coming to China. At least, Beijing never gave her bad memories.

She glanced around her, there was already a crowd gathered meters away. She saw the SMent bus parked behind it.  Her brows furrowed.

She was not in the mood to be in the mob again. She took out her phone then she jogged towards the taxi lane.

 

Suho shook his head and passed his phone to Kris.

“Yeoshin took the cab to the hotel, she said, “see you at lunch, twelve aliens”.” Kris announced in the bus.

Baekhyun and Chen chuckled.

“Will she be okay alone?” Luhan frowned.

“She’s fluent with Mandarin, she’ll be fine.” Lay nodded, Kai glanced at the fans worriedly, but he threw them a warm smile.

“I’m worried for Goddess.” Chanyeol frowned.

 

“She said lunch.” Kyungsoo said flatly, they were already at the venue to rehearse.

“We ate two hours ago.” He added, Kai glanced at his phone to check the time.

They had already practice twice and were resting on the stage, looking at the empty bleachers.

“Did something happen on the plane?” Suho asked.

“Ani, she just slept, but I think….Woohyun…” Xiumin said carefully.

“Shin doesn’t like people who force themselves to her. She…doesn’t…like talking to people she isn’t..comfortable with.” Lay opened up.

“But, it’s different with us,” Sehun said.

“Because,” Lay halted when he noticed a head full of blonde hair walk to them.

Yeoshin was now clad in a pair of paneled jeans that showed her knees, she replaced her white shirt with a black structured blazer that reached mid thigh and her feet were now clad in knee high stiletto boots.

“I passed by my father’s house before heading here.” She said.

“You said lunch. See you at lunch, twelve aliens.” Kyungsoo hissed at her, she just smiled sheepishly.

“Sorry, I had to change clothes and talk with the house staff. I missed them you know.” She nodded before glancing around.

“Wow.” She mused, Kai grinned and slung one arm around her.

“We can give you a tour later, for now, let’s get you backstage, you’re gaining stares again, kid.”

 

“I don’t understand.” Kai said as they walked around, Tao and Lay were behind them.

“What?” Yeoshin asked as she glanced around them, there were different names on the doors.

“You don’t like talking to other people, but..you’re noisy when it’s just us.”

“Is that bad, Kkamjong?” She mused, Kai paused but he shook his head.

“Anyway, I’m your acting manager today, you have to go on in for makeup and clothes. I have to speak with one of the stage crew.” She gave Kai’s hand a squeeze before leaving.

Lay and Tao frowned as she strutted away with her heels.

 

Exo members were now dressed in their stage outfits, they were having a chat together with DBSK who were also in the huge waiting room.

“Oh, I was expecting your other maknae to be here too.” Yunho mused.

“She is, I think she still has some stuff to do.”

Moments later, Big Bang came to join them, Exo greeted them before sitting again.

“It’s been a while,” GDragon smiled at the two members of DBSK.

“Right, how’s everything going on?” Yunho asked politely while Changmin was eyeing the buffet table laden with snacks.

“I think, our Goddess would react to Big Bang hyungs.” Baek started, Tao looked at him questioningly.

“Waeyo?” He asked.

“I don’t think so.” Chen shook his head, Chanyeol tilted his head.

“I think they’re her type, you know the cool aura and bad boy type.” Baek answered.

“I’m betting 10,000 won, she wont react.” Chen said.

“Please, I know her better.” Baekhyun shook his head as he took out his wallet.

 

“Yes, hello? Oh, oppa. Are you feeling better?” Yeoshin asked through the phone, it was Exo’s manager.

“Aniyo, they’re fine. We’re fine…don’t worry, just rest.” She was walking back towards the restroom, even in another country, she still turned heads as she passed.

“Yes, arassoyo, then get well soon.” She put her phone down and looked at the folder in her hands, her heels made pleasant tick tacking sounds as she walked.

 

“She’s here.” Chanyeol sat up on his seat, Yunho and Changmin chuckled in amusement. Big Bang looked at the door.

“Hi, Goddess!” Sehun deadpanned as she came in, she went straight up to them, passing by Big Bang in the process.

“Kris oppa, they said you should check on the mics before anything else, because…they were speaking very deep Mandarin, and my brain gave up on me.” She said flatly, Kris nodded. Then she faced the two males.

“Oh, annyeonghaseyo.” She bowed politely.

“You know them now?” Suho mused as he rubbed her hair.

“Dong Bang Shin Ki. The gods of the East, right? I have some of their ballads in my iPod.” She flipped her hair slightly before plopping beside Luhan and Kai, then her eyes landed on the five males across them, Baekhyun and Chen looked at her expectantly. Yeoshin just stood up, noticing the buffet table, then she walked over to it.

“I’m hungry, but Ludeer can you read this for me? Or Tao, Lay ge?” She picked up one of the boxes of chips. Kris just winced.

"Yeo, do you know Big Bang? They're here with us." Xiumin said to her.

Yeoshin followed his gaze briefly, her epxression was flat as she looked at the five good looking males, her fingers were still looking for an opening on the box.

"Isn't that an American sitcom? Big Bang Theory?"

Big Bang chuckled in amusement, Yeoshin turned back to her box of chips.

"Can someone help me with this?" She half whined.

Chen chortled as Baekhyun handed him a 10,000 won bill.

 

“My daughter, what am I going to do with you?” Suho said as he walked to her and just opened the box for her.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++