ch. 42

Heartbreaker

 

“Camping.” Yeoshin made a face as the boys combined the mats on the manicured lawn.

“It’s going to be fun, we can see the stars!” Yixing grinned and pinched her cheeks.

“Yes, and the mosquitoes and the grasshoppers and the ants and the praying man~”

Xiumin covered with his hand.

“Come on, Goddess, don’t be like this.” Xiumin pulled her hand and walked towards the huge mat.

“So, who do you want to lie next to?”

“Next to my two pillows…in my room.” She answered flatly. Luhan and Lay snorted.

 

Yeoshin bit on her chocopie as she stared at the night sky, Luhan rolled his eyes at her.

“What now, ge?”

“We had galbi for dinner, then ice cream afterwards, are you not full?”

Yeoshin smiled and just snuggled closer to him.

“Don’t bat your doe eyes at me, it will never work.” Yeoshin said, Luhan grinned at her.

“You know hyung, she’s kind of my bestfriend, so~” Sehun pulled her away from Luhan.

“No, she’s~”

Yeoshin sat up.

“Joonma?” She stood up and yawned, she found Suho sitting, talking to Tao and Kris. She smiled and hopped over to them.

“Wu gege.”  She mused before plopping beside Kris and leaning against his arm, Suho smiled and patted down her hair.

“It’s our last night, back to reality tomorrow.” Tao frowned, Yeoshin smiled.

“You have that special episode for that music show tomorrow, you guys have to sleep well.” She reminded, Kris made a face at her.

“I sleep beside Yeol oppa, good night guys!” She said before claiming her space beside Chanyeol.

 

“Is she…?” Baekhyun asked his friend, Chanyeol looked at Yeoshin who was wrapped in her sleeping bag. Yeol smiled and nodded.

“Kai.” Xiumin sat up.

“We know how you feel about her.” Suho said, Kai sat up and looked at his hyungs.

“Hyung~”

“It’s not about the group’s name, but about Yeoshin. Does….she know?” Xiumin asked, Kai bit his lip.

“I tried to tell her, but she said there was no need for it.”

The others blinked in confusion.

“No need?” Kris sounded lost.

Kai just plopped back on the mat.

“And she’s not even acting awkward..or avoiding me.” Kai trailed off, Luhan smiled.

 

Yeoshin entered the huge waiting room, she was clad in a black shirt, paired with ripped jeans and Nike trainers.

“Manager oppa asked me to bring these.” She said before setting the bag of drinks down, then she looked up.

A girl group was also in the room, she looked at the six girls clad in bright stage outfits that burned her eyes. They were laughing and giggling, Yeoshin pursed her lips.

“Shin?” Kai called after her as her hand landed on the doorknob. She turned slightly.

“I’ll be back after all the giggling and canoodling. See you later.”

 

Kai blinked as the door shut a little loudly, Sehun sighed.

“Is she in a bad mood?” Chen asked, Suho was about to stand but Sehun beat him to it.

“I’ll talk to her, don’t worry. While you,” Sehun pulled his friend up, Kai was sitting next to Naeun.

“Jongin you sit beside Tao and Luhan hyung.” He murmured before heading out. Kris just grinned and threw a paper cup at the younger male.

“That was weird.” Baekhyun wondered, Lay glanced at the door.

“She looked…kind of..pissed, which scares me.” Kyungsoo murmured.

 

“Hi, daddy Oh.” Yeoshin said as she sat on the windowsill. The view was overlooking Yeouido.

“So, I think they’re done canoodling.” Sehun said, she shook her head.

“Are you getting jealous? Your aliens, cannot share with others?” He teased.

“You wish.” She made a face at him as Sehun plopped beside her.

“So, Kai?”

“Yes, Kai…wait, what Kai?”

Sehun grinned.

“You like him, don’t you?”

“I like him enough that I let him kiss me?” She asked, Sehun rolled his eyes.

“Can we have a decent conversation here, please.”

“We don’t..have that. We never had.”

Sehun smiled and took out his phone, and pulled Yeoshin to him.

“This one’s for Instagram, now smile, Goddess.”

Yeoshin heard the camera sound, then she pulled away.

“He wanted to tell you how he feels, you know.” Sehun said quietly.

“I know.”

“And you said there was no need for it.” Sehun sounded confused.

“Do…you not..like him too, Shin? Was I wrong?”

Yeoshin sighed, she leaned against the wall.

“No, you were right.”

“So, why? You know very well that our dating ban~”

 

 

“You don’t see the point, I’m not worth it. Not anymore.”

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++