5

Heartbreaker

Soon, Lee Sooman left the room. Exo K stared at Yeoshin as she glanced around the room, her eyes darted towards the cloud prints on the wall.

“So, your name is Yeoshin?” Suho started, trying to break the awkward silence. Yeoshin looked up to him, she gave him the quickest of nods before heading towards the black couch. She sat down and took out her phone.

Baekhyun and Chanyeol blinked.

“You can continue dancing.” Yeoshin nodded before turning to her phone, she crossed one leg and not even once did she look up as the Exo boys stared at her.

 

After three rounds of dancing, Exo finally decided to stop and rest. Suho glanced at the girl, Yeoshin was still in the same position, but now she was looking at the windows with her arms crossed.

“Yeoshin-ssi?”

She looked at him with cold but questioning eyes.

“Would you like to eat? We’re planning to order some takeout.” Suho offered.

Yeoshin stood up.

“You should join us, our new dongsaeng!” Chanyeol chirped as he walked to her, and placed one arm around her neck playfully, Yeoshin then turned to him and looked at his arm around her.

Chanyeol swallowed and pulled back.

“Actually, I want to go out and roam around.” She replied with her usual flat tone, she put on her sunglasses.

All the members looked at Suho helplessly.

“You sure you’re not hungry?” Suho called out.

Yeoshin shook her head before she exited the room.

Chanyeol exhaled big time.

“She’s scary.” Baekhyun stated.

“Not really.” Sehun shrugged, Kyungsoo shook his head.

“I thought she was going to be happy seeing us practice, she didn’t even look, not once.” Chanyeol murmured, Kai just grinned at his hyung.

“But..she’s different, that girl.” Suho mused.

“She’s not scary, but somehow…I don’t even know how to act around that girl.”

 

Yeoshin stepped out of the building, her mind was full of questions. She was about to cross the street when her phone rang.

“Abeoji.” She responded.

“I see you’ve me them?”

“You should have told me if you were going to dump me to live with six boys.” She replied.

“Dump? Yeoshin, I’m doing this so that I can protect you.”

“Yeah, by letting me live with…” Yeoshin turned at the huge poster of Exo K briefly and shook her head.

“Trust me honey, they wont see you. Because they wont even look at those guys.”

Yeoshin just sighed from the other end.

 

“Where did she go?” Baekhyun asked as they headed down from the practice room, it was already nighttime and they all wanted to head back to the dorm.

Suho tried to take out his phone then he winced.

“You don’t have her number hyung.” Kyungsoo said.

“She’s just around the area, let’s just get in the car and look for her.” Sehun said lazily.

“If we lose her Lee Sooman seonsaengnim is going to kill us.” Chanyeol said as they exited the building.

“Ya, Oh Sehun, she’s not a dog.” Suho warned, Sehun just rolled his eyes.

“But, she doesn’t even talk to us, how do we live with her?”

 

Yeoshin didn’t want to admit it but she liked walking at night, Seoul was much better this way. Maybe she was far from Jeollado that’s why, Gangnam was way safer compared to her hometown. Her lips quirked up slightly.

 

“Isnt that her?” Kai said from the backseat, their manager slowed down.

The boys followed Kai’s gaze and there she was. Yeoshin was walking mindlessly; she didn’t notice the gazes she earned as she passed by. Some men glanced at her and gave her small waves but she wasn’t even looking at them.

“Let’s go down.”

 

Yeoshin looked up as a shadow loomed over her, she glanced and found a male standing before her, beside him was another male.

“Hi, miss, we noticed you were walking alone, would you like to join us?”

Yeoshin wanted to literally take out her eyes and roll it at them.

“I’m busy.” She tried to sidestep him.

“Wait, you’re really pretty and we would really like to get to know you.”

 

“I think she’s in trouble.” Kyungsoo said as they walked towards her.

“She can probably take care of herself.” Chanyeol nodded, Suho started to worry so he pulled Kai with him and urged the others to walk faster.

 

“What to do? I’m busy also means I’m not interested.” Yeoshin said, the men before her chuckled.

“What to do, agasshi? But we are interested in you.”

Yeoshin shook her head.

“So, why don’t you join us~”

“What part of I’m not ing interested do you not get? Can you not understand Korean well?” She asked her tone still flat, then the males before her stepped back slightly.

“Is something wrong?” Chanyeol’s deep baritone came from behind her.

“Let’s get in the car.” Suho said to her, Yeoshin looked at them before letting Suho pull her away.

“Are you okay?” Suho asked her.

“Yes, are you going home now?”

“Yes, we bought you something to eat. Pizza.” Suho gave her his signature angelic smile, which Yeoshin returned with a nod.

 

Yeoshin blinked as the six boys piled in the unit, she was standing outside staring. Then two poodles, one brown and one white came by door staring at her.

“What are you doing? Get inside, Yeoshin-ssi!” Baekhyun called out, it actually took him a lot of guts just to call out her name.

Yeoshin entered, she took off her heels and left them on the side. She stared at the puppies briefly before they ran away when Kai called them over.

“Janggu and Jangah.” Kai told her, she nodded.

“I think she would use a fork, hyung! She’s not like us!”

Yeoshin looked up, Kai almost sighed, Kyungsoo and Baekhyun were arguing in the kitchen.

“But she came from a chaebol family, she would eat differently.”

Suho appeared before her.

“I’ll lead to your room, it seems that your father transferred your things here already.”

 

Yeoshin entered the room, there were two beds, one pushed by the windows, the other by the wall.

“Our manager transferred to another dorm,”

Slowly, the members piled by the door, refusing to step in. Yeoshin nodded at Suho as she took off her jacket, Suho looked away.

“You can have the room alone.”

“Okay, thanks….” Yeoshin’s brows met.

“Suho.”

“Suho-ssi.” She finished.

“Not oppa?” Baekhyun mumbled, Yeoshin just put her purse down and she looked at the two duffels by the floor.

“Do you need some help unpacking?” Chanyeol offered.

“Aniya, it’s fine.” She dismissed him, her tone still flat.

“Then dinner is served, let’s eat.”

 

Yeoshin stepped out from her room and walked towards the dining area, Chanyeol stood up and pulled the chair for her. She nodded and sat beside him.

“We set out~”

Yeoshin ignored the napkin Kyungsoo offered to her and just picked up a slice of pizza and bit off a chunk.

Baekhyun smiled in amusement.

“So, Kim Yeoshin? It’s Kim right?” Chanyeol asked her.

“Yes.” She replied. Silence ensued again.

“I made these last night, pork mandoo.” Kyungsoo placed a plate of mandoo on the table, Chanyeol beamed at Yeoshin as he placed a piece on her plate.

They started to eat again, Yeoshin was about to pick up the last mandoo Suho had badgered her to get when another pair of chopsticks landed on it. She looked up only to meet up with a pair of cold eyes.

“Oh Sehun.” Suho warned, Chanyeol looked up. Sehun smirked at Yeoshin as he started to pull the mandoo away.

 

“Maknae-ya, let go of that mandoo, you still have to wash the plates.” Kyungsoo hissed.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++