17

Heartbreaker

 

Yeoshin was already sitting on the floor, Tao and Sehun had occupied the bed, now she was seated beside Luhan and Chanyeol. Chanyeol was continuously touching her hair, he was trying to braid it as he watched the movie while she could feel Luhan staring at her.

“Okay, ge, if you want to go all…Joonma mode on me, then go nag.” She sighed, Luhan sent her a look.

“Just don’t go out, I mean, if you don’t need to don’t. I don’t like….Our fans can be~”

“Intense, I know.” She said, Luhan huffed, causing Yeoshin to chuckle. Everyone in the room smiled secretly.

“That was cute, Ludeer.”

“I am not cute, mei.”

“Oh, yes you are.” Yeoshin mused as she leaned against him.

“Shut up.”

“I’ll ask Joonma to punish you.”

“He’s not your Joonma.” Luhan replied.

“Oh yes he is.” Yeoshin laughed as Luhan playfully pushed her away.

“So you get hyper late at nights? And after doing some random fighting at the streets?” Baekhyun deadpanned.

“Oh come on, Baek oppa. I know something that no one is supposed to know.”

Baekhyun halted, Yeoshin grinned at him.

“You.” He hissed.

She just hid her face on Luhan’s shoulder.

 

 

“I cant imagine she’s been through all that.” Chanyeol frowned, the boys were in the kitchen, talking. Yeoshin was already asleep.

“Me too, when she first told me..I was in shock.”

Yeoshin lived with her mother at the Jeollado suburbs. There she learned how to fend for herself, but her mother died early. It was then she got wound up with the bad guys, one of them attempted to her, but she managed to escape. Then she was twelve when she illegally shipped herself to China. That was where she met Lay, she was walking alone in Changsha when Lay had helped her clean her wounds. Then she was sent to live in an orphanage.

“I just feel bad that I left her without saying anything, but she disappeared from the orphanage before I left to train.” Lay said.

Suho frowned, Xiumin glaced at her room again.

“But..she’s a strong girl, hyung.” Tao nodded, even Kai nodded beside him.

 

Yeoshin was seated on the black couch as Exo and their crew fussed about, the boys were having a photo shoot for a magazine. She was lying flat on her back while playing with her phone, she glanced up briefly, half of them were top less still waiting for their stylists to come back with clothes.

“Shin,” Lay walked to her and lifted her legs up, he sat down and placed them on his lap.

“How long is this going to take? Will I survive this?”

She heard Chen chuckle.

“Can you guys do this fast? I mean just smile and be fluffy and~” She paused as Xiumin walked to them then he gently motioned for her to sit up, Yeoshin sat up and he sat beside her. He tapped his lap and smiled at her.

Yeoshin lay on his lap.

“Be all rainbows and unicorns?” She continued.

“The concept today is something dark and mysterious, like the wolf.” One of their coordi noonas said to her, Yeoshin nodded slowly.

“A manly….image?” She echoed, Chanyeol nod.

“Then why is Luhan ge with you?”

“Ya!” Luhan hollered, she grinned at them. Then the doors opened revealing a group of five males.

Yeoshin looked at them, she felt Lay poke her knee then Xiumin made her sit up.

“Lee Taemin!” Kai greeted.

 

“I want choco pie.” Yeoshin murmured.

“I actually feel good that you’re not wearing heels today, it makes you…scary. You already look scary enough.” Sehun said.

“At least I don’t look like you, daddy Oh.”

“Don’t call me that.”

“You never did mention that you are a Belieber though.” Yeoshin chuckled, Sehun hissed at her, she smiled before standing and brushing down her sweater.

“Oppa, I’m~” She paused as she felt Exo all staring at her questioningly.

“You’re not going anywhere.” Kris nodded, then the five males turned to her.

“Oh, the rumors were right.” Key commented, Yeoshin paused then she turned to Kris.

“Choco pie.” She said softly but her tone flat. Baekhyun snorted.

“Can we get that later?” Suho asked softly.

“But I want it now, it’s fine. The store is just beside the studio.” She reasoned.

“Yeo, come here,” Luhan waved her over.

“This is Shinee, our seniors. Say..Well greet them.”

Yeoshin paused, she gave them a polite bow, then she reached for her purse.

“Kim Yeoshin.” Suho sighed.

“I’ll get a box for everyone too!” She called out.

“I’ll come with her, hyung.” Chen mused.

“She’s probably the first girl to greet you guys that way, huh?” Kai grinned.

Then Yeoshin came running back.

“Can I not bring the troll with me?” She asked, Chen smirked behind her.

“You’re not supposed to go out, Goddess.” Chanyeol replied as he pulled her.

“Do you know Shinee? You were doing research right?” Kai asked as Chen squished her cheeks together, she managed to swat his hands away. Shinee just stared at her in curiousity.

“It took me days to memorize Dong Bang Shin Ki, don’t even get me started on that nine girls thing.” She murmured.

Suho and Kris winced.

“Yeo, this is Onew, Jonghyun, Key, Minho and Taemin.” Kris said.

Then Yeoshin turned to Xiumin.

“Oppa, do you think 7Eleven would deliver here? I really want choco pie.”

 

“My priceless child.” Baekhyun just wrapped his arms around her head.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++