15

Heartbreaker

 

Yeoshin looked at her right, Kai was wearing a black hoodie, while Tao had half of his covered with a snapback.

“You know, Tao ge.” Yeoshin started as she loosely wrapped one arm around his.

“I was wondering whe~”

“It’s Exo!”

They heard someone scream, Yeoshin let go of Tao and glanced behind them, they were a group high school kids brisk walking towards them.

“Aren’t you going to say~” Kai yanked her forward as they started to jog.

 

“Where is that store, Yeoshin?” Tao sighed as they ran, there more fans behind them now, chasing.

“I saw it..around here,” Yeoshin, for the first time sounded repentant. Kai glanced at her, Yeoshin was in heels. His brows met for a moment.

“We need to find a place.” He said, then Yeoshin paused, she noticed a small alley hidden.

“There, come.” She reached for Tao’s hand and laced their fingers tightly.

 

 

“Hyung…Oh no.” Kyungsoo was on his phone, Suho and Kris automatically looked up. Luhan put down his water bottle and walked to them.

“Someone must have noticed them.” Suho sighed.

“Call Kai, ask him to take a cab home.” Suho said to Kris, Sehun shook his head.

“This all because she wants ice cream.” Sehun grumbled.

“Oh Sehun.” Luhan warned as Lay stood up and walked to the windows.

“I think..she doesn’t like being cooped up in places.” Chen voiced, Xiumin nodded.

With his back turned to them, Lay’s brows furrowed deeply. He felt oddly familiar about what was happening.

Yeoshin running away.

Yeoshin being chased.

He shook his head.

She was fine now.

 

Kai and Tao leaned against the brick wall, panting, they were inside an unlit alley, hiding.

“So, who do you think told those girls where you were?” A voice joined their breathing, in an instant Yeoshin tensed.

Kai and Tao both looked at her, her eyes were darting back and forth.

“Oh, hello child.” A man came from the darkness, Kai eyed the man, he was bald and had a tattoo on his neck. But his eyes were on Yeoshin, then he felt Yeoshin push him back, then she yanked Tao behind her.

“What do you want?” She asked.

“Oh, I don’t know, you remind me, pretty face.” He cackled.

“I didn’t know you made friends, famous friend they are.”

“Don’t touch them.” Yeoshin hissed, she felt Tao’s hand on her back, he was trying to pull her back.

“I wont, but~”

Then four men came from behind him.

“I came to collect from you.”

 

“Where are they?” Exo’s manager asked as they got in the van.

“They went out to buy ice cream hyung, I~we didn’t expect that they’d be followed.”

Kris shut the door, Luhan was worriedly looking through the windows. Chanyeol was slightly frantic as the car started.

“I’m worried about Yeoshin, she was egged when she went out last time.” He murmured.

“She can protect herself, but…” Lay shook his head.

 

“There’s nothing to collect. I did that to protect myself.” Yeoshin answered, the man gave her a grin.

“Really?”

“At least them go.” She said, the man shook his head.

“Maybe if I hurt them too, you’ll pay.”

“I said~”

Two more of his men appeared from the other end of the alley trapping them. Yeoshin sighed, she glanced at Kai and Tao.

“No matter what happens, don’t move.”

“Yeo~”

Yeoshin faced the man again.

“I don’t have a debt to pay, you bastard.”

He shook his head, then all together six men started to close in on them.

“.” Yeoshin hissed before twisting away from Tao, then she tossed her shoes away and sent a clean punch on one of the men’s faces. Then she turned, she felt one pair of hands on her shoulders, she bent down and kicked the man’s vital part. She smirked as he landed on the ground, writhing in pain.

Tao and Kai stared as she squared her shoulders, she flexed her neck before facing their boss.

“You can’t kill me.”

“I can always try.”

Then the remainder of his men started running towards her, with baseball bats in tow.

 

 

“Look, our street rat is back, boys, make sure she bleeds…hell, kill her if you can.”

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

guys I need a poster for this one :<