36

Heartbreaker

Yeoshin bit her lip with uneasiness as she entered her room, she looked underneath the tables, and chairs. Then she halted as her fingers bumped into something underneath the couch.

It was a miniature camera.

She sighed before heading out, she first reached the room Baekhyun and Chanyeol shared.

She swiped the card before entering the room, then she began searching.

 

Kai was drumming his fingers against the table impatiently.

“I feel weird.” He murmured, even Luhan had his brows furrowed.

“It’s been almost ten minutes, she should be back by now.” Kris frowned, then Kai stood up, surprising the others. He ran out of the room. Soon, Sehun and Luhan followed.

 

Yeoshin winced as she felt her hair being pulled, all she did was cover her face as the two girls attacked her.

She knew better.

“Please, stop, what you’re doing is~”

They were cursing at her in Chinese, and she had no plans to let them get to her.

Yeoshin heard the door open, the girls suddenly stopped.

“Y—Yeoshin.” Kai was the first one to get to her. He pulled her up, then his eyes went to the two girls inside the room.

Sehun and Luhan stood frozen, their eyes landed on the small cameras on the carpeted the floor, and the other camera which Yeoshin was holding.

Kris and Suho arrived, they both halted in shock and confusion as they looked at Yeoshin and the two sasaeng fans.

Luhan spoke quietly in quick Mandarin to Kris before storming out of the room.

Yeoshin looked at the two girls who had their heads down, but from time to time they stole glances at the boys. She almost chuckled, but Kai’s strong grip around her elbow stopped her.

 

Taeyeon, Hyoyeon and Exo’s manager hyung peeked in curiosity as Yeoshin entered the room. They all had heard about what happened upstairs, Luhan was seated, talking with Tao, but he sounded upset. Kai cleared one of the tables; he lifted a peeved looking Yeoshin on the empty space.

Kyungsoo sighed as he walked to her, she had a skinned knee and a scratch across her cheek.

“What happened?” Chen walked to them, Chanyeol bit his lip in worry and brushed her hair off her face.

“Hyung, whats with the security in this place?” Kai’s voice was arctic, it made Suho flinch slightly. Baekhyun and Xiumin walked to them worriedly.

“Is that why you rushed to go up?” Sehun asked her as Kyungsoo pressed a antiseptic wipe on her knee.

Yeoshin nodded.

“When I saw…Baekhyun oppa and..that unnie talking, I remembered,” Yeoshin trailed off, her brows furrowing.

“Yeo, just spit it out.” Kai murmured.

“Actually, some…rumors are going about, about a certain Exo member dating, then I remembered what happened before, Luhan ge found a camera in his hotel room. I went~” She winced as Kyungsoo cleaned her wound.

Suho just patted her shoulder, Kris had arrived with one of SM’s staff.

“I went to my room first, then I found one small camera, then I rushed to Baekhyun oppa and Yeol oppa’s room, I found the cameras, along with their owners.”

The members turned quiet, even the girls of SNSD looked at her in awe.

“But, oppa,” She suddenly look up, causing the antiseptic that was being rubbed on her cheek drip down her shirt. Kyungsoo sighed again.

“Did you check the other rooms?” She asked, a slight tone of concern and edginess in her voice.

“Shin, relax. The security’s checking it, your wound might scar,” Lay warned.

She shut as Luhan and Tao walked to them.

“Mei~”

“Ludeer, I know what you want to say. Don’t say it. I only did what I could to help.”

“You think we’re going to thank you?” Kai snapped at her, Luhan froze.

Yeoshin looked up, her eyes wide. Even the girls of SNSD has pulled away.

Suho and Kris paused.

“You have your phone, the rooms have phones! Why couldn’t you just call us before..this happened,” He gestured towards her face and knee.

“Kai, I didn’t~”

“You had the time to call us, you’re just fond of people worrying about you, Kim Yeoshin. You don’t think about how we feel at all!”

Yeoshin felt her eyes water, she shook her head.

The other eleven started to panic at the sight of her tears.

 

“Maybe you’re right. I don’t think, no, I don’t like thinking.” She said softly before sliding down the table, then she left the room.

 

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++