ch. 49

Heartbreaker

 

 

Yeoshin was lifted off the ground as Chanyeol attacked her.

“Goddess!” He boomed happily. Yeoshin grinned and hugged him back.

“I missed you too, oppa. You can put me down now.”

“My daughter’s back,” Suho grinned before walking to her.

“Joonma, I’m surprised you still have all your hair.” She mused before Suho squeezed her to him.

“Our little heartbreaker has returned.” Xiumin grinned before pinching her cheeks. Baekhyun grinned and hugged the younger girl before Kris managed to pull her away.

“Hey, she’s my best friend, I have to hug her first!” Lay complained.

“No, I’m the new best friend.” Sehun retorted before enveloping Yeoshin in his arms.

Yeoshin grinned at Lay before pulling away from Sehun.

“Hi ge,” Yeoshin mused before giving Luhan a quick hug.

“Well hi to you too, chocopie.” He mused before Chen and Tao pulled her away.

“No, me first.” Kyungsoo managed to pull her away from the two, Yeoshin smiled in amusement.

“Oppa, I miss your cooking and your nagging.” She announced, causing everyone to laugh.

“I miss the constant chocopie orders shipped to our dorm too!” Chen replied. Yeoshin laughed, then she looked up.

Kai was studying her face. The room grew silent, Kai pushed himself off the wall.

“Walk with me?” He asked offering his hand, Yeoshin nodded. Kai smiled softly before taking her hand in his.

 

“So, We Got Married?” She asked, Kai smiled.

“I did not sign up for it, I don’t even know who they’re going to invite.” Kai said as they reached the rooftop. Yeoshin smiled and nodded.

“How are you, Shin?”

“Still the same, but with…more responsibilities.” She nodded, then she glanced at him. Kai reached for a lock of her hair and twirled it around his finger.

“It’s not blonde anymore, is it alright if I feel awkward about it?” He teased, Yeoshin snorted before standing in front of him.

“I like your hair when it’s all pushed back.” She said silently before reaching for his bangs. She smiled before putting her hand down.

She gasped when Kai suddenly pulled her close to him.

 

“I don’t know what it is about you. Maybe it’s the way nothing else matters now that you’re here, but I just want you to know that it means everything to me, having you back.” He said before pressing his lips against hers.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++