7

Heartbreaker

Yeoshin was then again, stuck in the practice room with the boys. She was wearing a black cable knit sweater and paneled leggings with her favorite black Chuck Taylors.

She was sitting down on the couch as they boys danced to the oddly addictive song that had been playing for about two hours already.

She wasn’t sure if she liked it or she wanted to throw the speakers out of the window yet.

She lay flat on the couch and took out her sunglasses, deciding to sleep.

 

“Oh, she’s already living at the dorm.” Chanyeol said over the phone, Kris nodded from the other line.

“How is she?”

Chanyeol groaned from the other line.

“I don’t know hyung, she scares me.”

Kris’s brows rose, then the manager called them.

“Ya, we need to go. See you in a few days.”

 

 

Kai glanced at Yeoshin who was now fast asleep on the couch.

“She slept through the loud music?” Kyungsoo echoed, Baekhyun sighed as he grabbed his jacket and placed it on top of Yeoshin’s slightly exposed stomach.

“I think she doesn’t know that we’re guys. First, taking off her clothes without closing the doors then next..this.” He nagged, Yeoshin just shifted slightly but her eyes still closed.

Suho smiled.

“Maybe she…just doesn’t care.” Sehun voiced out before plopping on the floor, Chanyeol slowly walked to her and pressed the cold bottle of vitamin water to her cheek.

Yeoshin’s eyes opened slowly and she blinked at Chanyeol’s hesitant smile before her.

“Thirsty?” He asked, she sat up.

“Thanks, Chanyeol-ssi.” She took the bottle from him, Kai shook his head. She was probably the only girl they knew that didn’t find his hyung adorable.

“Yeoshin..-ah, that’s okay right?” Suho asked, she nodded.

“Actually, we’re going to be here the whole day. And I noticed that you needed a few toiletries and stuff. I can ask someone to take you~”

“Aniyo, it’s fine. I was actually wondering if I could go alone.” Yeoshin blinked at the jacket on her lap. She slowly picked it up and folded it and placed it on the couch.

The members looked at Suho expectantly, Lee Soo Man did say that she wasn’t supposed to be left alone.

“We have an event tonight too, we might as well rest for a while hyung and come with her.” Chanyeol suggested, Yeoshin’s nose scrunched up slightly. Kyungsoo smiled.

 

Yeoshin felt people stare as she walked around Gangnam with the six boys. Suho, as usual always walked beside her, with Chanyeol and Kai at the back, while Sehun and Kyungsoo were a few steps ahead of them.

“Would it be possible if we ask her to call us oppa?” Chanyeol wondered, Baekhyun chortled.

“With that cold face and the word oppa?” He retorted. Chanyeol looked at him warily before glancing at Yeoshin.

“You’re right, it might be impossible.”

Soon some people were following them with their cameras ready, Yeoshin felt jumpy at the thought of being pictured.

She paused slightly as the flashes started to hit them, she felt a palm against her back then she was guided towards the mart.

 

“This is good.” Chanyeol grinned as he dropped a set of pink loofas on the cart. Kai was the one pushing while Yeoshin was letting Chanyeol do whatever he wanted.

“And, strawberry scented bath wash!”

Kai puffed his cheeks as his hyung grabbed large bottles of the pink liquid. Yeoshin was walking beside Kyungsoo with her usual expressionless face when Chanyeol hopped to her.

“I came to ask you something,” He was beaming at her. Baekhyun grinned as he leaned against their leader.

“Do you think he’ll be able to defrost her?” He asked, Suho chuckled.

“Do you prefer bubblegum scented shampoo or watermelon?” He raised two bottled before her face, Yeoshin blinked but then she took the bottles from his hands and walked towards the shelves.

“I use…just the mint ones.” She replied.

“But that wont make you smell~”

He grew silent at Yeoshin just stared at him, she shrugged and got the bottle from the cart.

“Ani, by the end of the day it seems like Chanyeol’s going be the one that needs to be defrosted.” Suho murmured.

 

“Oh, she’s already in the internet.” Sehun said as they proceeded to the check out counter. He showed his phone to Suho.

Unknown female seen with Exo-K!

Shopping at Gangnam with a new friend?

Below were photos of Yeoshin walking with them, some were photos of Suho whispering to her and the other one was Chanyeol badgering her to smell the bubblegum scented shampoo.

Then Yeoshin walked to them, her blonde hair tied in a bun.

“Can..” She trailed off as she saw the photos.

“Oh.”

Sehun eyed her warily.

 

“I didn’t know you guys were that famous.”

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++