34

Heartbreaker

 

 

“No, not like that!” Jackson cackled along with the others, Chanyeol and Baekhyun laughed as their junior chatted.

Mark shook his head, Jinyoung sat beside him.

“Give me that,” Chen hollered as Tao took his phone away, the doors opened, Yeoshin walked in with Sehun and Kai.

“Oppa, I ~” She said as she took off her jacket but Kai yanked it back around her.

“Ground rules in the practice room.” Kyungsoo nodded.

“I don’t even complain if you take off your shirts at home!” She frowned. Mark and JR grinned at her.

“Try living with twelve guys.” Yeoshin muttered as she plopped beside Suho, she yawned and leaned on his shoulder.

The members of Got7 smiled and watched her, she was close to Exo.

“When are we going home? Can I go home first?” She yanwed, Suho looked at her.

“Sleepy?”

“I am.”

“I’ll ask manager hyung to drive you home, come.” Kris nodded as he stood up. Yeoshin grinned, then she paused.

“Make sure you guys drink water. Lots of water.” She beamed before leaving the room, Kris chuckled before following the other girl.

“Sunbae..actually before coming here, we heard a lot about her.” Jackson started.

“Really? What did you hear?” Chen asked, Exo looked up.

“Some said that she was cold, some even say that she had an attitude. But they got it right when they mentioned she’s beautiful.” Jackson continued.

“But that doesn’t seem to be the case, she’s not that…cold.” JB finished.

“Yeoshin’s like that, it’s surprising though, she doesn’t seem to find you guys annoying.” Baekhyun mused, Chanyeol looked up, upset.

“But, still she’s our goddess.” Chanyeol stated, causing the others to laugh.

 

The boys entered the house around midnight, all of them were tired and hungry.

“Should we call takeout?” Kyungsoo suggested, then Lay halted as they reached the dining area.

“I don’t think so, Yeoshin…cooked.”

The boys piled in the room and found the table laden with kimchi pancakes, beef stew and some stir fried squid.

“She..can cook?” Suho paused, then Yeoshin entered the room while yawning, she was wearing a pair of shorts and a tank top that fit her perfectly.

“Oh, you’re home. Then eat.” She mumbled before plopping on the chair, the boys nodded and sat. Kai grinned as he sat beside Yeoshin.

“I don’t do takeouts, so before you guys ask, yes, I do cook.” She rolled her eyes before leaning against Kai groggily.

“You’re sleepy, go sleep.” Xiumin chided.

“It’s fine, I like watching you guys eat.” She smiled.

They all looked at her, touched.

“It’s like a hurricane, you know, so chaotic.”

 

Yeoshin watched as Exo performed their stage with Got7, she was inside the dressing room, studying the television screen with her now trained eyes. Then the doors opened the members of Apink stepped in clad in their pink stage outfits.

“Oh, you must be Yeoshin? We’re here to film Apink along with Exo.” One of the crew said, Yeoshin nodded, she was dressed in a black see through top and a pair of white jeans that showed her thighs. She uncrossed her legs and stood up.

The girls of Apink were staring at her, Yeoshin stared back before turning to the screen again.

“Goddess!” Chanyeol boomed as he entered the room, then Apink greeted them all. Yeoshin watched as the girls chuckled and simpered around. Her lips hitched up a little as they giggled. She picked up some of the towels before walking towards them.

“Shin, we’re here to film something, have you met Apink?” Suho asked, Yeoshin glanced at the girls, looking at their sparkly pink stage outfits.

Sehun noticed how Yeoshin mentally shuddered, he chuckled lowly.

“No.”

“Then, this is~”

“You know, oppa,” Yeoshin walked in between Kris and Bomi.

“I'm hungry, and I’m going out to get that cake.” She pressed the towel on Kris’s chest, the she tossed the other towels towards Chanyeol and Tao.

“Wipe your faces. I’ll see you after all the giggling and simpering around.” She muttered before leaving the room.

Luhan and Baekhyun shook their heads.

“What’s up with her?”

 

 

“The comeback is in a week.” Yeoshin said as she read their schedule, they were inside a salon, the boys were having their hair done.

“We have three days rest, don’t worry too much, mei.” Tao mused.

“I’m worrying that I might get dragged to all the shows again.” She sighed before standing, then she looked at Suho.

“Blonde Joonma, the bomb.” She mused before touching his now light locks.

“Now you two look like mother and daughter.” Baekhyun mused from his seat. Yeoshin smiled and walked towards Kai and Chanyeol.

“Kkamjong.” She mused her palms landing on both of his shoulders.

“How do you find it?” He asked her.

“You killed every strand of hair on your scalp…so badass.” She chuckled before leaning over to place her chin on his shoulder, Kai tensed. The other members gaped.

“It’s quite similar to my hair and Joonma’s.” She mused as she compared their bleached locks while staring at the mirror. Kai smirked at her, and pinched her cheeks.

 

It suits you well, Kim Kai.” She chuckled before walking away from him.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++