ch. 47

Heartbreaker

Kai smiled at the crowd, he was sweating heavily, but he didn’t mind. It has been five years since Exo debuted, and they were promoting their latest full album.

“Our Exo-L!” Suho screamed to the crowd, Kai felt  Luhan wrap one arm around his neck and they waved at the fans.

One by one the fan chanted their names.

“Thank you for staying with us, and for going through hardships with us. We love you!”

 

“That was amazing!” Chanyeol grinned as they went backstage, Baekhyun grinned and high-fived him.

Chen plopped on the couch and reached for the newspaper, his eyes widened.

“Well, look, it’s our goddess again.”

Everyone paused, and looked at Chen. Lately, Yeoshin had been gaining a lot of attention in the business world. Just last week, while she was at Hong Kong she was interviewed for a paper to talk about her success in pulling up Kim Coporation’s sales easily. Kai sat beside his hyung and smiled at the picture of Yeoshin on the paper.

“She’s finally done with her studies, when is she coming back?” Kris murmured, Tao nodded and glared at the paper.

“She’s managed to do everything without marrying some rich kid, no offense Suho hyung, but when is she going to come home?” Baekhyun sighed. They all looked at Kai who was now silently drinking water. Over the past years, there had been countless of females who confessed to him.

But none of them were entertained, Kai just drowned himself with work.

They all knew.

He was waiting for her.

 

 

Yeoshin flipped her light brows hair as she entered the building with her father, she was dressed in black pencil skirt and long sleeve button down shirt that fit her frame perfectly.

She was glad to be back in Seoul, after all the years of studying and apprenticeship, she was finally free. She unconsciously clutched her Tom Ford purse closer to hre as she entered the elevator.

“This is your office, Shin.”

She smiled as she walked in, her father gave her an assuring pat before leaving.

“Ah, appa?”

“Yes?” He paused.

“When do I start?”

He smiled.

“When do you want to?”

Yeoshin bit her lip.

 

“Next week, I need to meet up with..some people.”

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

who wants made in the usa part 3? what do you guys think? :>