12

Heartbreaker

 

The twelve guys of Exo were inside Music Bank’s dressing room, their stylists and make-up artists were flitting about. Manager hyung was sitting on the side, talking with KBS’s crew.

Today was their comeback performance for Growl, another song to promote, another cup of craziness to their schedule.

“Hyung, Yeoshin?” Lay asked.

They had left Yeoshin at the dorm earlier, she was still asleep and they had to leave early.

“She’s already on her way, I asked someone to pick her up.”

“Daebak, she’s going to watch us then.” Chen grinned and high-fived with Chanyeol.

“She’s probably seen us perform Growl around one hundred thousand times too.” Sehun added sarcastically, Kris grinned at him.

“Exo? You have ten minutes! On deck please!”

 

Yeoshin was dressed in a pair of leather skinny pants, she had a plain white shirt on with a black leather jacket, her black Balenciaga purse with gold studs hung on her left arm as she walked in the hall. About five minutes ago, when Exo’s driver had dropped her at the front hall, one of the crew guided her to the hall. She had her Alexander Wang glasses on as she continued walking, in search for the twelve guys she was currently living with.

She was clueless to the stares she was getting; her aura was at it again. Effortlessly garnering people’s attention, even some of the groups paused and looked at her.

She bit her lip slightly, her stiletto-clad feet stopped walking, then she turned behind her.

“Exo.” She murmured to herself as she started to walk, still clueless to the curious but in awe stares she was getting.

 

“Guys, finally.”

Kai turned behind him and paused. There was Kim Yeoshin, in all her blonde hair glory with the all black outfit.

“Yeoshin!” Chanyeol waved at her excitedly.

“You’re kind of late.” Sehun muttered, Suho just grinned.

“Is..it your turn now?” She asked Lay.

“In a few minutes.” Lay nodded, then she was ushered along with the group. Kyungsoo and Chen turned back, some of their idol colleagues were looking at Yeoshin in curiosity.

“She’s going to gain fans.” Baekhyun nodded, Kris glanced back too.

“That’s not good, she’s our Yeoshin.” Kyungsoo mused.

 

Yeoshin refused to join the audience to watch Exo live, instead she was in the dressing room watching them live through the flat screen. The doors opened, she looked up.

“Hey,”

Seven males dressed in black and white entered the room. Yeoshin just looked at them.

“You came with Exo, right?” One of them asked. She nodded.

“Are you a trainee?”

Yeoshin just blinked, the male looked slightly flustered at her lack of reaction.

“We’re Infinite, I’m Woohyun, Sunggyu hyung is our leader, this is Sungjong, Myungsoo, Sungyeol, Hoya and Dongwoo.” Woohyun gave her a smile.

Yeoshin just nodded again.

Woohyun paused, taken aback.

“Actually, we came by because we saw that you were alone and we thought you needed some company~”

“Finally!” Chanyeol hooted as they entered the room, Yeoshin almost sighed in relief.

“Oh, sunbaenim!” Suho paused, Yeoshin watched as Exo greeted the other males.

“How was it? Where we alright?” Baekhyun walked to Yeoshin.

“Oppa you missed one move in the rap part.” Yeoshin finally spoke, Baekhyun chuckled.

“Ya, you ate without waiting for us!” Chen chided as he saw the bag of chips on the table, Yeoshin just grinned back at him.

Infinite just looked at her, Yeoshin took off her sunglasses and turned to Lay.

“I ordered pizza, it will be here in a few.” She said, Suho grinned and rubbed her hair.

“Ah, right, hyung, this is Yeoshin.” Kai said, Yeoshin turned to them, her face void of any expression. The first thing they noticed was how beautiful the girl looked without her sunglasses.

“Ah, we already introduced ourselves to her.” Woohyun grinned and offered her a smile, Yeoshin just walked towards Kai and Luhan were playing with their iPads. Kris almost laughed.

“She’s..unique.” Sunggyu mused lowly.

“She has that…vibe.” Suho smiled apologetically.

 

“You have stranger issues.” Luhan mused as he scooted over that Yeoshin was sitting between him and Kai.

“What are you playing?”

“Something you wont understand, did you like the performance?” Kai asked her as he set his iPad down.

“Like Sehun said, I don’t even know how many times I’ve seen it.”

Luhan grinned. Yeoshin just leaned back and crossed her legs.

Soon the pizza arrived, Infinite had left them to their room.

“You are probably the only girl I know who ignored Infinite when they came to talk to you.” Xiumin mused as he sat across her.

“Are they famous, oppa?”

Lay looked at his friend and just sighed.

 

“When will you lose that ice princess side?” He asked.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++