28

Heartbreaker

So, how did your day go?” Chen asked casually as he sat beside Yeoshin in the bus. There were already on their way to Gwangju, and deep inside, she was fretting.

“What do you mean, oppa?”

“I mean, we did kind of..dump you yesterday for recording.”

Unknown to them, the other members were all listening.

“Just get to the point, Trollchen. I want to sleep.” She grumbled.

“Ani, I’m just~”

“Is this about Taemin? I know you all were listening.” She replied, raising her voice a little, Suho and Kris both peeked at her.

“I said…in the nicest possible way..I put him down.” She said before standing up, she made a face at Chen as she walked past him.

“Nicest possible way? Do you even know what nice means?” Lay mused.

“No, I mean~” She almost tripped, Kai pushed her back before she would fall.

“Thanks, Kkamjong, I know you two are best buddies and~” She plopped between him and Sehun.

“But I’m just happy to have you guys as my best friends,” She said as she looped her arms around theirs.

“And guess what?”

“What?” Sehun deadpanned.

“Best friends let each other sleep when they’re sleepy.” She finished before leaning against Kai and putting her legs on Sehun’s lap.

 

“Do we carry her out or what?” Kyungsoo asked as the bus stopped, Yeoshin was still asleep behind them.

“Shin? Goddess? Goddess who kicks ? Wake up.” Sehun snapped. Kai chuckled and gently nudged her head, which was on his shoulder.

“Look, look, with others she has her guard up, now with us, she’s a totally vulnerable, my priceless child.” Baekhyun mused as he passed by. Yeoshin mumbled before finally sitting up, Sehun pushed her feet down from his lap, Yeoshin grinned at him.

“Daddy Oh and Kkamjong!” She wrapped her arms around their necks.

“Oh please, stop the grease. We need to get out of this bus.” Sehun stood up. She chuckled before standing, Kai was behind her as they rushed to the event hall.

“Geunyeo gyeotesso, modeun~” Yeoshin hummed as they walked.

“Good to see you, Goddess.”

She turned, Changmin and Yunho were behind them.

“Godshinki?” She mused back, surprising Exo.

“I hope you’re not giving Exo a hard time,” Yunho grinned as they stepped in the building.

“Not really, oppa. They~”

“Oppa?!” Chanyeol boomed in surprise.

“Arent they older than me?” She deadpanned, causing the two tall males to laugh.

“Anyway, I’ll see you later, Yeoshin.” Changmin grinned before they left for their dressing room.

“You get along with DongBangShinKi, Shin?” Suho asked as he pulled her to walk beside him.

“Yes, oppa.”

“Why is it that?”

“I like their songs. And, I think they’re nice.”

“You and the word nice, forever an odd match.” Kris shook his head behind them.

 

Yeoshin was surprised to find the stage to be a huge makeshift one. She was used to the enclosed halls and stadiums that Exo usually performed in. She felt unsafe in the place, she went back to the dressing rooms, most of Exo were clad in their schoolboy uniforms now.

“Oppa, come here.” She murmured as she tied Chanyeol’s tie for him, she went to Tao and straightened his shirt.

“Kids.” She mused as she patted Luhan’s coat lapels deftly.

“You could work as our stylist, but then again you might scare other people.” Xiumin countered as Yeoshin fixed his the buttons of his shirt.

“Oppa, you’re the most popular member, don’t be like that.” She teased, Xiumin blushed and swatted her away. She chuckled before one of the crew called Exo.

“See you after the show.” Lay said before they started to pile out, she nodded as she watch the twelve boys pile out.

 

Yeoshin looked up from her iPad when Exo’s coordi had rushed in the room with their manager.

“Unnie, are you okay?” She asked as she noticed the older woman’s panicked expression.

“Suho and Luhan both slipped on the stage. I don’t think we brought the first aid kit.”

“Are they hurt a lot?” She stood up.

“I’m not sure, but Suho was bleeding, Luhan, I’m not sure. I couldn’t see him clearly. But the fans were shouting in worry. They cant get off the stage, it’s a live broadcast.”

“Should I~”

“Oppa, you can’t leave them. I’ll get some disinfectants.” Yeoshin picked up the keys before dashing out of the room.

“Yeoshin!”

“I’ll be back!” She called back without looking back.

 

Yeoshin managed to find a small pharmacy a few blocks away from the event place. She parked the van carefully and slid down from the vehicle.

“Do you have anything to clean wounds and bruises?” She asked the pharmacist.

“And, something to ease the pain too and gauze.” She added quickly.

Minutes later, she had a bag of purchases on her arm as she stepped out of the store. She was about to call Exo’s manager when she felt a shadow looming before her; she halted.

“It is true,”

She stepped back.

“Wherever those dancing boys go, you go.”

“What do you want?” She asked.

“Well, it’s good to see you too, Kim Yeoshin. I never knew you actually came from a good family.”

“Just get to the point.” She snapped, then she looked around her.

She was surrounded.

 

“We want revenge, you killed one of our brothers, remember?”

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++