24

Heartbreaker

+

 

 

 

“I can never take this seriously.” Yeoshin said as she looked at the screen the boys were now promoting their Christmas album, and Yeoshin was still laughing at their elf costumes. Sehun sent her a dry look, they were in a salon, they had to look good for the night’s event.

“Year-end events are stressful.” She murmured before joining Kai on the couch.

“Are we waiting for Joonma? Just Joonma?” She asked before yawning.

“Oppa, can I just stay at home? I can just watch the show from there.” She asked, Kris shook his head at her.

“Go and get dressed Yeo, have a cup of coffee too.” Chen pulled her up from the couch.

“We’ll see you at the event too, so don’t miss us too much!” Tao said.

“Heol.”

 

Yeoshin was clad in black bandage dress that fit her frame tightly, it bared her tone shoulders, she was sitting inside the van, looking at her patent Loboutin heels.

“You can go here, Shin.”

She nodded as the van halted behind the Jamsil event hall, she put on her ID as she walked down. Yeoshin glanced around before walking to the building.

She flipped her blonde hair before entering the place, the guards glanced at her and at her ID before letting her slide in, then as soon as she stepped in, she earned stares.

“Yes, I’m with Exo.” She said as one of the crew approached her.

 

 Exo was practicing the final stage with the other singers.

Chanyeol and Sehun were chasing around as the others sang, Kai and the others were speaking with their seniors.

Sooyoung was chatting with Suho, when he noticed that some of the males on the stage were murmuring and looking at one direction.

“Yeoshin’s here.” He heard Xiumin murmur.

 

Yeoshin took off her sunglasses as she arrived on the stage, she groaned as she noticed the amount of people on the stage.

How am I going to find my aliens now?

Unknown to her, some of the male idols were all staring at her. Her expression remained flat and cold as she walked towards the group.

“Yeoshin, hi.” Woohyun walked to her, with Jonghyun in tow.

She gave them a nod while she walked, not stopping.

“Daddy Oh, finally.” She spoke, Sehun turned to her, he glanced around them. Even some of his seniors were all staring at Yeoshin.

“Tao ge and Chanyeol oppa left their phones at the salon.” She took out the phones from her purse.

“Shin, I don’t think~”

Yeoshin halted as she felt a coat drop on her shoulders, Kai was glaring at her.

“Why are you on stage?” He murmured.

“I came here for these.” She pointed towards Sehun’s hands, he was holding onto the phones.

“Anyway,” She started while smiling, some of the female idols studied her.

“I made dinner at home, maybe we can~”

“Come here, child.” Kris walked over to them, the rest of Exo followed as Kris dragged Yeoshin backstage.

 

“Hours ago, you were all begging to come when I wanted to stay home.” She said as they entered the dressing room.

“Noona, you don’t have any jeans for her size?” Kai asked their stylist.

“I didn’t bring any.”

“Kai, you belong to a boy group, why would unnie bring jeans for my size.”

“Huh.” Suho laughed dryly, Yeoshin took off her coat.

“Shin~”

“Guys, I have a phone call to make, you can nag later.” Yeoshin opened the door then she paused.

“Is she your new manager?” Jonghyun teased, behind him a member from Vixx was looking at Yeoshin in curiousity, Chunji from Teen Top was there beside Woohyun and Himchan from BAP.

The rest of Exo just sighed and looked away.

She stepped back. The males were all staring at her.

“Arent you going in?” She asked flatly. The males walked in the room, Sehun managed to yank Yeoshin back, making her sit beside Chanyeol and Kyungsoo. She made a faced at him before leaning Kyungsoo, she started to play with the sleeve of his jacket as the others spoke.

“Your goddess has been gaining fans,” Jonghyun mused. Yeoshin was happily chatting with DO and Luhan, Chanyeol was focused on playing with her hair.

“Shin? Daughter?” Suho called her over, she stood up.

“They came here to get to know you.” Suho said, she stood up and walked to them, she faced the other males in the room.

“Insahae(Say hi).”

Jonghyun chortled as his other friends.

Yeoshin gave them a quick bow before leaning down on Suho.

“I’m hungry.” She whispered, Suho wanted to sigh and laugh at the same time.

“Come with me, let’s get you something to eat.” Kai said, his shoulders were tensed as he stood up, Sehun noticed his discomfort, he followed the other male and stood up. Kai tugged on Yeoshin’s hair before they walked out.

Yeoshin beamed at Sehun as she looped her arm around his waist.

“Sometimes you’re not a pain in the , Daddy Oh.” She mused.

“So, who’s envying Exo now?” Woohyun mused.

 

“So annoying.” Kai murmured as Yeoshin chose from the snacks, they were watching over her as she picked up some snacks.

“I know they find her beautiful, but do they have to come to the room and stare at her?”

Sehun remained silent, he just glanced at Yeoshin.

“Yeoshin’s seems unaware of it.” He said, Kai nodded.

“I don’t like it. Are you okay with it?” Kai asked.

“Honestly, no.” Sehun said, then Yeoshin was facing them.

Kai saw Taemin and Woohyun walking to them.

“Yeoshin, hi!” Woohyun greeted, Sehun panicked slightly, knowing his friend’s temper, he should.

Kai faced the two males.

“Hyung, Taemin.” He said, his tone edgy.

“We’re here to see her.” Woohyun chirped, Yeoshin walked to them.

“Please, give it a rest. She’s not some collector’s item you can stare at the whole day.” Kai snapped, Yeoshin’s brows rose up and she walked to them.

“D~”

Kai took her arm and pulled her away, Sehun followed the two.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++