Ch. 37

Heartbreaker

Yeoshin leaned against the bench, before her the pool was reflecting the full moon and the stars.

She rubbed her tears away.

She studied her fingers and her palms then her eyes went to her wounded knee.

“I only want to help you guys, because I love you all.”

 

Kai looked away as the doors closed, her heard his hyungs sigh warily.

“Ya, I know…I understand how you feel…but,” Suho shook his head.

“You, if she disappears again, I’m counting you responsible for this.” Kyungsoo stared before sitting.

“All she wanted was to help, Kai. What she did was a little reckless, but she’s Yeoshin. She wont be our Yeoshin if she’s not reckless and we love her for being like that.” Baekhyun reasoned, Lay leaned against his seat.

“If you don’t want to tell her how you feel, then at least, control them. Stop..yelling at her.” Kris said before leaving them, Tao and Luhan followed.

 

Yeoshin watched the showcase from the flat screen in the waiting room, she was lying flat on the couch, her hair all pulled up in a messy ponytail.

She drummed her fingers to Overdose’s beat.

She stood up and wrote a note, she left it on the make up table.

 

The twelve boys walked in their rooms, Lay was walking with Kai.

“Try talking to her, I’m sure she just needs…some..closure.” Lay said softly.

Kai looked up.

“You see..Yeoshin’s not so good in expressing her feelings, so she’d rather act upon it than saying it.”

 

 

Yeoshin was clad in a black one-piece swimming suit as she waded in the pool. She was happy that she was alone. It was almost midnight and the other guests had left. She brushed her away from her face.

He sighed before sitting on the pool’s ledge, she studied the moon’s reflection on the water.

She felt someone sit beside her, she glanced.

“You’re going to get a cold.” Kai said. Yeoshin just looked at him.

“I’m not going to nag, you don’t listen anyway.”

Yeoshin managed to smile slightly.

“I’m..sorry, Shin. I know..I shouldn’t have..yelled at you.” Kai said softly, Yeoshin smiled at him.

“I know. Sometimes, I just forget…that you guys are so famous up to the point that it could be dangerous.”

Kai smiled at her, and pulled her hair back from her face.

“Come, Joonma wouldn’t want his only daughter sick.” Kai stood up, Yeoshin chuckled and stood up.

“I was expecting you at the waiting room, but you left.” Kai said.

“I got bored, and I didn’t want to sleep there.”

Kai just smiled and gently wrapped his arms around her.

“Good, I don’t like you sleeping in strange places anyway.”

 

Yeoshin yawned as they walked in the plane. Chanyeol was walking behind her.

“Do I get to sit..with who?” Yeoshin asked again.

“Chen and Baekhyun.” Suho replied, Yeoshin groaned.

“Joonma, how could you?” She murmured before going to her seat, Baekhyun grinned at her, while Chen opened his arms.

“Oh dear God, somebody help me.” Yeoshin muttered before plopping between them, Chen just hugged her arm tightly. Baekhyun grinned before he started to take out a pack of chips.

Yeoshin just closed her eyes, trying to tune out their voices.

I love them, I must endure this. The noise comes with the boys.

Help me.

She just shook her head before putting on her headphones, but Chen pulled it out again.

“No sleeping, Goddess. Today you’re going to talk with your two vocal line oppas.”

“You two already talk enough.”

She heard Kris chuckle behind them.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++