ch. 39

Heartbreaker

Suho paused as he noticed the medium sized van parked at the basement.

“Just where are we going that you made us pack clothes?” Baekhyun asked as the other members arrived. Yeoshin just smiled at them.

“Just…somewhere, will you guys get in first?”

“Shin~”

She paused as she started to count them.

“Eleven, I can only see eleven.” She stated, Sehun chuckled.

“Shin, Chanyeol left earlier.” Chen said.

“For..what?” Yeoshin managed to get away from Tao who was poking her cheeks.

“Roommate, he has to film today.”

She pouted.

“I think he ends in an hour or so, don’t worry.” Lay said.

“Ani, I~” She passed her bag to Kai.

“I’ll meet you there, as soon as you arrive, all you have to do is have fun, okay?” She smiled at them before running to her silver Lamborghini.

“Oh.” Luhan blinked.

“When all those cameras see her, they’d go crazy.” Baekhyun commented before getting in the bus.

 

 

The silver Lamborghini pulled over in front of the gate in Sungbokdong. Yeoshin pursed her lips before sliding down the car, she took out her phone as she went around.

“Park Chanyeol.” She muttered as her call went to voicemail, she leaned against her car in annoyance.

Then she looked up as a black van arrived behind her. She watched as a young male went down, he looked at her briefly before walking towards the gate.

 

The eleven boys of Exo grew quiet as the bus entered the Kim estate’s curb. The garden was well maintained; it was the house that took their breaths away. It was all white, had huge Greek pillars and a majestic looking front door.

“Yeoshin wanted us to come here….?” Sehun blinked as the vehicle stopped, Suho sighed before signaling for the members to come down as well.

“She’s not even here.” Luhan frowned, then a tall man appeared by the front door.

“Welcome, miss Yeoshin’s guests.”

They all blinked.

“Miss Kim called saying that she would be late, please come in.”

 

Chanyeol opened the gate and grinned.

“Kangjun said that there was a blonde headed pretty face with an expensive car at our gate.” He said, Yeoshin glared at him.

“I asked you to go on a date with me and you’re here. I have to pick you up?”

Chanyeol bit his lip sheepishly.

“I forgot, goddess, sor~”

“Let’s go, oppa.” She snapped, Chanyeol smiled before pulling her in the house instead.

 

 

“This is..perfect.” Xiumin said as they arrived at the outdoor pool. Chen was already running towards the slide.

“This…doesn’t feel right.” Kai said, his tone soft. Kris looked at him.

“Is..something wrong?” The older male asked, but Kai just shook his head.

“It’s nothing hyung.”

“Gege! Hyung! Look!” Tao screeched as he discovered the playground. Suho and Lay just sighed.

 

Yeoshin sighed as she watched Chanyeol pack his guitar and clothes. She was inside the room he shared with an older male actor whom she had greeted earlier.

“Hyungs, you can come in.” Chanyeol said in an amused tone without turning. Yeoshin blinked, then three males walked in the room.

“Ya, Chanyeol-ah, is this okay? What will your boss say? Bringing a girl~” Seho trailed off when Yeoshin turned her eyes on him.

Chanyeol grinned and stood up.

“It’s okay, hyung. This is Yeoshin, our….little sister.”

Yeoshin faced the three males.

“Shin this is Seho hyung, Minwoo hyung and Kangjun.”

Yeoshin nodded silently then she quickly turned to Chanyeol, leaving the three males disappointed.

“The guitar wont fit in the car, just your bag.” She said before taking out her car key and tossing it to him.

“Oppa, I’ll wait outside. You drive.” She said before heading out.

“Ya, ya, where did you meet her?” Minwoo asked.

“She…just came to us, like…a dark winged angel.”

“You guys are so lucky, she’s very pretty. Goddess like.” Kangjun nodded.

“Can you give me her number?” Seho asked.

 

“I actually can hyung, but I don’t want you to get hurt.” Chanyeol mused.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++