32

Heartbreaker

“Oh, your photos are up.” Baekhyun murmured, Yeoshin leaned on his shoulder and saw the photos of her and Kai drinking bubble tea from earlier.

“Right, Shin? Lee Sooman seonsaengnim~”

Yeoshin had changed into a skin tone tank top now, she refused to wear her shirt because of the heat.

“What, oppa?” She looked at Suho.

“He said he wants you to meet some people earlier, it’s best if you put this on now.” Suho walked to her with her shirt.

“But, it’s too hot~”

The door opened, the boys were sitting on the practice room’s floor while Yeoshin was leaning and Baekhyun.

“Oh, uncle, annyeoghaseyo.”

The twelve boys stood up, but Yeoshin remained plopped on the floor, lazy. Then they heard another set of footsteps enter the room, Yeoshin glanced, her view blocked by the boys’ legs.

“We all talked about the plan with JYP, right? We are conducting a stage with their new boy group. It’s going~”

Exo bowed politely as JYP himself joined them in the room.

“To be a stage with martial arts, acrobatics and dance. A powerful performance for this year’s festival.” Lee Sooman finished.

“Boys, this is Exo, Exo, this is Got7.”

“Ya, stand up.” Lay had reached for her and yanked Yeoshin up.

 

The boys of Got7 halted when they saw the girl appear from behind Exo.

“Insahae(Say hi).” Kris murmured, Lay made her bow politely.

“This is Yeoshin.” Sooman said to JYP and Got7. The seven young males just looked at her.

“Right, Yeoshin does martial arts, seongsaengnim!” Tao cheered, Kris hissed and Chanyeol hit his shoulder.

“Really?” Sooman turned to Yeoshin.

“A little.” Yeoshin said flatly, then she wriggled out of Lay’s grasp.

“Then maybe you can put some ideas too.”

Yeoshin nodded flatly.

“I have to get them food, then.” Yeoshin was about to leave the room, but Suho tossed her shirt to her. She chuckled as it hit her back.

“Sorry, Joonma.” She flashed him a smile, making the newcomers stare at her more, before picking up her shirt.

 

“I thought you were their goddess, now you carry snacks for them.” Changmin said as he came across Yeoshin at the company’s cafeteria.

“It’s okay, oppa, I~”

“We’re helping you, now come, Yeoshin.” Yunho grinned as he picked up the boxes for her, Changmin grinned and followed his hyung.

“We heard..about you and Taemin.” Changmin leaned over to her.

“Ah.” Yeoshin looked away.

“We were expecting it anyway.” He snorted, Yunho hissed at the maknae.

“Shim Changmin, you.”

 

Exo looked up as Yeoshin opened the door and let the two gods of the East enter the room. Everyone in the room paused and bowed politely.

“We have nineteen people in the room. Whoa.”  Changmin mused.

“Annyeonghaseyo sunbaenim, we’re Got7.” JB greeted as his other members bowed politely, Yeoshin peeked behind Yunho’s shoulder. She bit her lip as she counted the heads in the room.

“Why make her lift heavy things, that’s bad.” Yunho warned playfully.

“She insists on doing that hyung.” Sehun nodded.

“Really? Then practice well.” The two older males left the room.

Kris called to her, and said something in Chinese.

“Arasso.” Yeoshin mused before putting her shirt on.

“Shin, come.” Suho waved her over.

“How is it okay that I can wear tank tops and shorts at home, and I cant wear them in here, it’s the same, still with Exo. Just you guys.” She grumbled lowly.

“This is Got7, we’re working on a stage together.”

Yeoshin looked at Got7 and bowed before turning back to the couch, Suho sighed and managed to pull her back.

“This is Kim Yeoshin, Shin, this is JB, Junior, Jackson, Mark, Bam Bam, Youngjae and Yoogyeom.”

The boys gave her hesitant smiles. Yeoshin just nodded, her face remained blank.

“By the way, you guys have that interview tomorrow and you should be at the salon in three hours.” She recited before hopping back to the couch, leaving Got7 slightl confused with her cold attitude.

“So bad no one can stop her.” Chen hummed from afar, Sehun and Chanyeol chuckled.

Suho sighed.

“Don’t worry, she’s like that.”

 

“Ya, other maknae.” Sehun said as he plopped beside Yeoshin.

“Hey, Daddy Oh!”

Sehun leaned against the couch before handing her a bottle of water.

“At the salon, don’t you want..darker locks?” Sehun said, Yeoshin chuckled, causing the boys to turn to them.

“Nope, I had my roots done last week.”

Sehun made a face and tangled his fingers through her hair.

“How about rainbow hair?”

“Over my dead body, babe.” She mused before standing.

“Ya, ya, where are you going?!” Luhan snapped before she could touch the door, Kai grinned.

“Restroom..too pee. Want to come?” Yeoshin countered back, the members of Got7 smiled to themselves.

“Zitao?” Luhan looked up.

“Seriously?”

Tao happily beamed at her.

“Make sure she comes back, no going out to buy chocopie.” Luhan said.

“Oppa, how could~”

“You may go now.” Luhan nodded at her.

“Heol.” Yeoshin replied before Tao looped their arms together. They were bickering as they stepped out of the room.

“Okay so,” Chanyeol rubbed his palms together and faced their juniors.

“I know she might be….really…pleasing to look at, you know, but she doesn’t really..accept…suitors. So guys, please be careful, don’t fall for her.”

Suho almost sighed, Kris just pulled the younger male away.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++