Lee Sungyeol.

Another Chance

Chapter 4

Your P.O.V

He kept walking towards me until we had about half a meter distance. He was clearly glaring at me. I bite my lips in the thought of how scary he looked. Is his face always like this? "Urm..what do you want?" I asked. "I think you have my bag." "Your Bag? What?!" I exploded, quite surprised by the reason of his approach. His face got even more scornful, " I think we accidently swapped it in Physical Education lesson because our bags are the same. So can you check. Because I have important things in it." Confused I opened "my" bag slowly to check when he snapped again, "Can you be quick?" Urm rude. I glared at him while opening it. I plunged my hand through the bag and it did seem different. I looked through the books and none of it was mine. I then noticed some drawings. With interest, I pulled them out but before I got a chance to look at them, he snatched the drawings and the bag away. "Oh, I'm sorry, I just wanted to see..." I trailed off in my words. He didn't say anything. "But how did our bags get swapped?" I asked him. "I dont know, I think it was in Physical Education. Because I didn't know that we were supposed to leave the bags in class room  I took it with me, and then the teacher told me to put it in the store room. After P.E I opened the bag and it was different. So I asked the teacher if anyone came in here, and she said you came in to put your bag too." He replied. I did the exact thing. I took my bag with me and was told to put it in the store room. "Omg, I did the exact same thing! It's true that transfer students think alike!" I yelped in delight, playfully hitting his back with my hand. But he just looked at me with a weird stare. Does he ever smile? My smile turned into a snort and I slowly put my hand down. Hmph, I bet he was the type that won't let anyone touch him, because he thinks too high of himself. Somehow I didn't feel uncomfortable talking to him though. "Anyways, Where's my bag?" "It's in the class room." "Oh, then why are you out here instead of being in class?"I asked. "Because I asked the teacher if I could look for my bag. But I already knew you had it so I just waited for you." "Oh. But I would have gave it to you in class." I said. He let out a sarcastic laugh, "Leaving my bag with you,..I'd rather die. Did you not see what happened when you were going through my bag and looking at my stuff?!" I snorted. What kind of important stuff did he have in there that he needed to hide? Drugs? Probably. We both were in front of our classroom now when he stopped me. "You, come in after another 5 minutes." "What?! I am already late thanks to you-" I yelled. "Just wait okay?! I don't want people to think I came in with you." "Like I want to be seen with you! I don't either!" I hissed back. "Good." he said patting my head. I stared at him with my mouth wide open. Who did this guy think he was? I watched him walk in , slamming the door behind me. Jerk.

2 minutes went and I couldn't wait any longer. I was already more than late. I barged through the door and let it slam helplessly behind me. "I'm sorry for being late!!" I apologised. All eyes were on me. " *cough *cough, Why are you late?" the teacher asked. "Huh? Umm, I got lost..." "Are you at some airport to get lost in?! This is your form room! Don't you know where it is?!" She screeched at me. "I'm sorry, I didn't know my form room was my maths room." But she didn't buy any of it. "Come to the library after school! You are having an extra lesson of Maths. You missed nearly 15 minutes." "But-" "No BUTS!! Go and sit down!" I slauntered to my sit and plonked myself on the chair. Imagine if I did come in 5 minutes later. All because of that jerk. I turned to look at him but he was so intensed into his book. It was as if he was trying to avoid my gaze. He had my bag as well and all my books were in it. No maths notes for today then.

The lesson finished pretty quickly. Everyone left apart from me and that jerk. He walked over to me and placed my bag on my desk. "I told you to wait for 5 minutes didn't I?" I blanked his comment and walked out of the classroom. " Shouldn't you say thank you?" he called out from behind. "Why? For getting me an extra maths lesson?". I carried on walking when I heard some girl raising her voice. "Sungyeol, I like you"

I turned around and I saw a girl holding onto his sleeve. He tried pulling away from her, but she was holding on tight. "No matter what you do, I will still like you. Why are you always avoiding me?! It's been like this since last year. If you hate me that much, why did you come to my school?! Why did you come when I was so close to forgeting you?!" He peeled her hands from his sleeve,"I didn't come to this school for you." He tried walking past her but she blocked him."Don't lie Sungyeol." "I'm not lying, just leave me alone!" He walked past her and came in my direction. I gulped. He stared at me for a couple of seconds and then brushed past me. I looked at him leaving in a hast. What was going on? Did he know this girl from somewhere? Wasn't he being a little too much though, rejecting a girl like that? I sighed. I shouldn't get involved with this jerk's problems.