Jiyeon

Another Chance

Chapter 11

Your P.O.V

So a deranged week had passed, and it was even worse than before. That stupid Sungyeol had been giving me the glares after the awkward incident with that girl. It wasn't like I was doing anything wrong. And the bastard I met in the library? I haven't seen him since. I took out the diary and scanned through what I wrote:

You look really adorable sleeping like that. Studying for exams are pretty though, eh? And here I am drawing a picture of you in a library, instead of studying. I can't help it, you look adorable-

What sort of crap did I write here? My hand was all ready to tear the page when I heard my mum call my name. Argh, what did she want on a Sunday morning? I slauntered down the stairs and headed to the living room. I could hear people laughing. I walked in and all eyes were on me. I scanned the room and noticed the person I hate, sitting right in front of me. Jiyeon. The future wife of my brother. And to me, the future sister in law. I felt myself cringing in disgust. I would have rather been happy having Min as my sister in law. She was my neighbour in Daegu and she had a crush on my brother. Only if she was the one my brother liked everything would have been okay. This witch would never let me live in peace now.

My mum made me sit down next to Jiyeon. I couldn't refuse because it wouldn't be respectful towards Jiyeon's parents. But I wasn't going to just let everything go her way. I purposely plunged onto the seat next to hers, as she was drinking her coffee. It spilt a little on her dress. I watched her giving me the killer stare but I acted as if nothing happened. I think my brother saw but I do not give a damn! Moments passed and the living room got lively. My mum and dad were laughing along with Jiyeon's parents, while my brother and Jiyeon were  dying of embarrassment. I sighed heavily. Everyone seemed really happy. Why was I the only one feeling like this? Was it because we moved to Seoul? Or a different school? Or was it that bastard? Next time I see him, he is dead.

So it's settled. My brother is now offically engaged to Jiyeon and now..it's time for me to enter Hell. I watched as Jiyeon left the house, waving eagerly at my brother. She must really like him.  


#So guys, this chapter is the worst, but hey ho, at least I have updated after so long. I've got a new laptop so I'll update very soon, please support me c: