Snake.

Another Chance

Chapter 36

Your P.O.V

I apologised to Sungyeol, telling him that it wasn't supposed to go this way but he astonishingly took it well. "I seriously don't care anymore. How many times are you apologising?" "Well..urm, I thought you were pissed...", I mumbled. "Well I am a little annoyed at the fact that I have to attend useless meetings and do unnecessary paper work." "See?! You are pissed! Plus I swear to my life, I didn't know they have meetings. I never went to one." "You better start going now or they might start to chase you up for that too." "Yeah, we will go together okay?", I assured him. He shook his head with a snort.

School ended and I felt excited. Maybe because I don't have to mentor the 3 of them by myself. (We decided to do mentoring in a group since it will be awkward for Sungyeol to be alone with Chanyeol-plus we are not breaking the rules!) "When are those dimwits going to come?", he said looking at the time on his phone. "Stop calling them dimwits! Sujin is my friend okay?" "Ah okay okay. So the other two? Can I call them dimwits?" "Well, it's your choice. I think they have improved quite a lot. Baekhyun is capable and Chanyeol...he is starting to care a little." Sungyeol smirked, "You like one of them don't you? Well it can't be Baekhyun since he's Sujin's guy.. or do you two like the same guy?" "ARE YOU GOD DAMN CRAZY?! Wash your mouth with soap.", I scowled, folding my arms. Sungyeol grinned, "Then it's probably Chanyeol." I glared at him relentlessly but he was laughing so much that it left me in a gaze. I stared at Sungyeol as he was gazing off somewhere. How long has it been since he last had happiness in his life? He caught me staring and flicked my forehead. "Ouch! That hurt you damn jerk!"

"Guys, get lovey dovey somewhere else!", Chanyeol smirked, swinging his bag over his shoulders. I was gritting my teeth, getting ready to diss him when Sungyeol casually put his arms around me and leaned forward, "Are you getting jealous?". Me and Chanyeol gawked at him horrifyingly, but Sungyeol simply winked. 


We were in Baekhyun's study room. However today, we were not concentrating on mentoring but about the person who possibly snitched to the teachers. 

"Are you sure you didn't tell anyone else?", Chanyeol repeated himself to Sujin. "No I didn't!", Sujin screeched in frustration. "Then how did this happen?", Baekhyun muttered to himself. I sighed, "Well, there is nothing we can do about it. Even if we find out who it is, what are we going to do after that? It's pointless-" " What do you mean by pointless? I will kill that person, that's what's going to happen!", Chanyeol bursted out his anger. Sungyeol closed his book and diverted his gaze to us, "Well if this is any relevant, I saw some girl leering behind the bushes when me and Jisu were waiting for you guys at the car park." "Why are you telling me this now?!", Chanyeol yelled. "Sorry, I was reading something interesting.", Sungyeol stated. Chanyeol gritted his teeth, clenching his fists tightly but I immediately butted in, "Sungyeol when? I didn't see her." "Well, you were too busy staring at my face remember?" What! You-" "It was right after we were talking about you know who.", he said smirking. "Okay I understand, stop right there.", I glowered. "Talking about who?", Chanyeol asked in curiosity. "No one.", I blurted, causing Chanyeol to knit his eyebrows together. "Carrying on, that girl immediately hid when she saw me looking at her, so it is kind of suspicious.", Sungyeol stated. "Then do you know what she looks like?", Chanyeol asked. "Well she was hiding her face but I could tell that she was tall." "Tall?", Baekhyun questioned. "There are too many tall girls in our school though.", Chanyeol sighed immensely. Suddenly Sujin's face darkened in a split second. "Crap...", she spaced the word out. 

"What?", we all dauntingly questioned her.

She gulped, "I think I know who it is...NOT GOOD!", she screeched, making all of us jump.

Sujin's P.O.V

2 weeks ago- Lunch break

"Sujin. Can I talk with you for a second?", I heard a soft voice call from behind. I swirled around and noticed Kim Nayeon. My eyes widened in amusement. She was the popular girl from class 3E whom all the guys liked. She had a pretty face, a model's body and a voice of an angel which she used as a techinque to lure the guys. However the girls knew her mischievous side- She was one creepy little thing who would do anything to get Baekhyun. Hence, she was my rival.

"Urm yeah I guess...", I muttered. "Okay, let's go and sit down somewhere first.", she smiled. I bit my lips nervously and followed her. 

"So Sujin...Do you know what Baekhyun is doing after school?", she immediately jumped to the topic, clutching her hands together, while swaying her body side to side. I chuckled awkwardly and shook my head, "I don't know!". Her face grew dim, "Oh is that so? Well usually Baekhyun would go home through the front gate but I don't see him there these days. And the weird thing is, Chanyeol wasn't there either. I see Sehun, Kai and Kris at the gates but not them two." My face flushed, "Well, why are you asking me?! I don't know!", I squealed. She eyed me intimidatingly and I looked down. She smirked threateningly, "Well, I guess you don't know then. That's a pity. I'll see you around.", and with that she left, skipping and humming as she went. 


Your P.O.V

"You are telling these guys about this now?", Sungyeol chuckled away through the silence that filled the room. "You can't talk either! You saw her and yet, you didn't mention her till now!", Sujin screeched. "Well, I saw her today. Where as for you, you talked to her 2 weeks ago and you didn't say a word till now.", Sungyeol argued back. "I didn't know this was going to happen!", she hmphed. Sungyeol shrugged. Baekhyun and Chanyeol however, were silent. "Are you sure she said that?", Baekhyun asked. "Yes she did!", Sujin yelled. "But she is not the type who would talk to people like that. She's you know...a quiet girl.", Chanyeol said frowning. "Well! She's fooling you! I know what exactly she is! She's a creeper who has nothing better to do than stalk Baekhyun!" I snorted at her hypocritical self. Sujin, are you sure you can say that? I smirked at her and she stuttered, "Urm W-well, yeah, as I was saying, s-she's not what you guys think." "Hm. I need more proof. I know she likes me but I don't think she would go to that extent." Sujin heaved onto the floor and boohooed, "Well she did! Omg, you don't even know!" "Well, we can find out tomorrow.", I stated. "How?", Baekhyun asked. "Just ask her.", I said. "WHAT?! I thought you were smart and here you are, making stupid comments!", Chanyeol barked. I blanked him. "Baekhyun, you know that she likes you so if you ask, she would answer. I guarantee you! She probably did this to make you notice her and therefore it means that she is straightforward. Just trust me on this.", I assured him. "Then, what do we do if it's not her?", Baekhyun asked. "Good question.", I mumbled scratching me head. "Well, we can't do anything. We need to know the truth and this is the only way.", Sungyeol butted in. 

After the painful thinking, We all agreed and tomorrow, we were to find out the truth.


#Sorry for the ty update. I really want to slap myself. But yeah. I'll make the next update interesting to repay you guys. And, I guareantee you guys the middle school flashbacks will end soon! YAY! And the high school ones won't be that long. Like 10 chapters? So I reckon I will finish the flashbacks by chapter 60? 70? Somewhere around there lol. Just bear with me guys. :3. And oh, I might be starting a new fanfic soon~ but don't worry! This fanfic is my first priority XD Love you all!!!!