It has come down to this.

Another Chance

Chapter 32

Chanyeol's P.O.V

I couldn't stop thinking about last night. I made a fool of myself and I will never forget it, no mattter how hard I try. I will just have to make sure to avoid her brother.

This mentoring...when will it end? And when will I get my precious credit card back? A let out a toxicated sigh and made my way to the car park. Baekhyun was supposed to wait for me but he left without no say. That bastard, what till I get my hands on him. I walked to the meeting up spot and unfortunately what was waiting for me was difficulty. Jisu. She saw me and immediately rotated her head. I could see cussing and swearing as I approached. I raised my eyebrow with a snort. This girl thinks she can hid her emotions. I casually walked over and stood next to her. By looking at her face, she seemed paranoid which meant one thing. She was still awkward about what happened yesterday. No matter how much of a fool I had become, I cannot be awkward and so I decided to say something first.

"Hm, thinking about something are we?", I asked smirking. She glared at me and gritted her teeth together. "I see how it is...don't tell me you are still dwelling on yesterday?" "WHAT?!" she erupted. "Thinking about your embarrassing confession or let me see...the kiss?", I sniggered. To my surprise she smirked, and faced me, "Then what about you? In front of my house yesterday, talking back to my brother, thinking he was my boyfriend? Was it nice to feel some kind of embarrassment for once? My brother kept going on about how stupid you were, it was sure funny-" "What?! You little-"

"You guys are still fighting...and what kiss?", Baekhyun strolled in, in curiosity. Look at what I am going to do to you Jisu. "You heard all that? Well, basically-" I started off, but got interrupted, "It's nothing, don't worry we are all good now, right?", Jisu said punching me on the arm with a threating smile. "Stop this", Baekhyun sighed. "She started it-" "How was it me?! You lanky-" "Shut up, midget-" "BOTH of you shut up!" Baekhyun blew up, bombarded with frustration. Does she even know who she's arguing with? She even punched me. Wait, just wait.

"I'm here too!", Sujin shrieked with excitement. I stared at her with disgust- I still don't understand why she's here. "Okay let's go then." Baekhyun said, signalling us to get into his car. Jisu let a sigh of relief, maybe because Baekhyun did not interrogate her further about the 'kiss'. I grinned at her and she immediately changed the topic, "Who's house are we going to?" Jisu asked, eying the car with discontent. "Mine, and I specifically asked my father to let us borrow this one as you didn't like the other cars, how is it?" "Urm..better than the others I guess." she uttered with a faint smile. I smirked, "Her family probably doesn't own a car so she even finds this Range Rover too good for her." She blanked my comment and got into the car. "This midget-" "Okay children, that's enough, the driver's waiting.", Baekhyun said losing his patience. Jisu smirked. I got into the car and slammed myself onto the seat in annoyance. Who does she think she is? Wait till I embarrass you.

Your P.O.V

"Okay guys! There's only two months left till the exam, we need to work hard!", I chanted trying to motivate them but they all just stared at me wearily and moaned instead. I threw worksheets out onto the table on all the things I had taught them. "Okay, so you guys must complete all of this and spend roughly 30 minutes on each. I am going to time you guys.", I announced. Sujin pouted and clung onto me, "Jisu ah-" "Get off me! Sit down and do it!", I yelled, startling her. Because of this cow, I am going through such unbearable pain.  Baekhyun let out an awkward chuckle and everything went silent. "Well, work hard! I'll just sit over there and watch you guys working your butts away. You can't ask me for help either. Treat this as a way of me doing a favour for you guys-" "But! Aren't you supposed to be helping us?", Baekhyun asked frowning. "Well, I'm giving you a test." Chanyeol let out a painful groan and flung his arms onto the table.

"Time starts now!", and the only person who seemed keen to do this was Baekhyun. The other two were gawking at the paper as if it was written in an ancient language. I shook my head in frustration and sat down beside Sujin. 40 minutes flew by, and they were all still on the first sheet. "All of you go onto the next sheet." No one listened. "Baekhyun, I think you should go onto the next sheet" "Wait, I am nearly finished with the first sheet!" "What?!" I heard Chanyeol bellow, him still on the 3rd question out of the 20 questions that were on there.

Suddenly the door opened and it was Baekhyun's mum, bringing in a tray full of snacks. "Ah kids, I have brought you some snacks.". I immediately got up and bowed and so did Sujin. Chanyeol just bowed with his head. Unrespectful bastard. She placed the tray on the floor beside us and smiled, "Eat well and study!" and then she faced me, "How is Baekhyun, is he learning well or is he playing around?" "OMMA!", Baekhyun yelled in annoyance. "Dhe...he's doing well. They are all doing a test right now and he is doing pretty well." "Ah, that's good to hear. Well, I will leave. I don't want to disturb you guys any further." She diverted her gaze to Chanyeol, "How is it?" "It's alright." he smiled, showing his bright teeth. How can he be so two-faced? She smiled and then walked out of the room.

"Time's up!". Baekhyun handed 3 completed sheets, Sujin handed 2 unfinished sheets and from Chanyeol, I received one sheet. I sighed. I spent the next 20 minutes marking and they all watched me in agony.

"Okay, I have the results." I carried on, "Baekhyun you scored 78% on the first sheet, 62% on the second and 74% on the other. Welldone." "WOOHOO!", he shrieked, doing some abnormal dance, shaking his pelvis back and forth while flailing his arms around. Sujin was sure enjoying it as she watched him, fluttering her eyelashes. "Well, the excitement will soon end.", I stated. Baekhyun stopped dancing and sat back down but with a cheesy smile on his face. He clearly did not care about the state of his classmates. "Sujin, on the first sheet, you got 40% and on the second, you got 28%.It's not even finished." Obviously she didn't really care, she was only here for Baekhyun. "And Chanyeol, you only did one sheet in these 2 hours and it's not even finished. Well, welldone for getting over 10%. You got 11%." Chanyeol raised his eyebrows, "Say that again.", "You got 11% and you are going no where with those scores. It's impossible to improve in two months." There, I said it. I need to show this bastard not everything goes his way. How much longer do I have to get bullied by him? And for how much longer does my heart have to pound like crazy? It's all driving me mad.

He didn't reply so I carried on talking, "Baekhyun, if you carry on doing well, you will pass the midterm tests for sure!" However, Baekhyun just laughed it off, scared for life that Chanyeol might do something to him. "Okay, lets call it a day for now." I said closing my bag.

"Then isn't it your duty to help me?", Chanyeol asked out of the blue.

Chanyeol's P.O.V

"You got 11% and you are going no where with those scores. It's impossible to improve in two months."

This girl's mouth needs washing. What?! Impossible? Am I that dumb? Who does she think she is?

"Then isn't it your duty to help me?" I asked sharply. "Huh?" "Aren't you supposed to help me? What do you mean it's impossible?". She faced me, "Well, no matter how hard I try to teach you, you never listen." "Well, try harder."  "What do you mean try harder, are you dumb-" I interrupted her, "Your words these days are getting a little too much to handle. Maybe, you will shut up if I do similiar experiments with you like I did yesterday." "What experiments?", Baekhyun asked horrified. "Well, basically we kis-" "SHUT UP!", she erupted, her face flaring red. "Shut up about what, it was nothing serious, it was only an accident. Oh wait, shall I tell them about your embarrassing confession too?-" She threw her bag at me and it hit me in the face. "Ack!! You little-" "What about you then? You embarrassed yourself in front of my brother!" "What brother?, I never heard about this!", Baekhyun butted in, eying Chanyeol. "Well basically, yesterday Chanyeol dropped me off and he thought my brother was my boyfriend and he said some rather embarrassing stuff-" "Well, what about you? You confessed to me! Shall I remind you? Fine, I did like you, like an hour ago! But I wouldn't call it love, it was just a warm feeling...maybe like a crush?-", I mimicked Jisu. "What?! Jisu? You confessed to Chanyeol?!" Sujin exploded. "NO! THAT'S NOT IT-", Jisu screeched. "Wait...that guy is your brother?" Baekhyun croaked which was barely audiable.

- Night-

"Jisu was pretty annoyed today. You made her leave in a rush. Why do you always do that to her?" Baekhyun asked. "Do what?", I asked innocently. Baekhyun sighed, "Well, like today. What confession were you talking about?" "Ah, that. She confessed to me." "WHAT?! Are you for real?" "I rejected her though", I stated highly. He snorted in response, "I don't believe you." "It's true. She even cried." "What? Stop lying." "It's true, she did."  I am not even lying. Apart from the order. She cried first and then she confessed but hey ho, I like my order better.  "So what happened with her brother?", Baekhyun suddenly asked. "Oh that, nothing."

Your P.O.V

"-That's what happened.", I ended the story. "Chanyeol said that? Why are you at a girl's house at this time of night? He sounds like a caring boyfriend! Speaking of that, you better explain to me about what Chanyeol meant by confession...spill it out now!" Crap. "It's nothing, and don't you think it's getting a little cold, standing outside like this, I need to go home-" "Jisu! I am your friend but you don't tell me anything! Don't you trust me? Aren't friends supposed to talk about things like this?" "Sujin! You are my friend, but Chanyeol, I don't like him, it's...not like that." "Jisu...I know you are hiding something but it's alright, you don't have to tell me. I'll wait till you treat me as someone you can trust...I will wait patiently!", she dramatically boo-hooed and clutched her hands against her chest. I sighed, "Fine I'll tell you." and so I did. I told her everything.

"KISS?!" she exploded, shaking me vigorously. "NO! It was an accident, plus it was more of a smack on the forehead-" "Still! Then, about the confession-" "It's not a confession, I accidentally blurted it out, okay?!" "Okay whatever, so, do you still like him?" "No!", I snapped. "Jisu, I am not stupid. You can't just like somebody and not like them like that. You just don't want to tell me-" "FINE!, I don't know if I like him or not, okay?" Sujin smirked, "Well, lets say you do. I will 100% support you! I am so proud of you!", she squealed holding my hands and twirling me around. I smiled weakly knowing what consequences were waiting for me.


For the next few days, Sujin wouldn't let me live in peace. While I was mentoring them, Sujin would purposely call me over and made me sit inbetween her and Chanyeol. Or she would force me to help Chanyeol on specific questions and I thought I was going crazy. Well, today I was glad. It was Saturday; no school, no mentoring, no facing Chanyeol.


# I love Sujin :'D Anyways, I hope you guys enjoy this chapter, make sure to comment, subscribe and vote! AND LOVE YOU ALL!  p.s: I get so gassed when you guys call me authornim TT *cries happy tears. hehe.