Shocking News.

Another Chance

Chapter 9

Chanyeol's P.O.V

I skipped down the staircase smirking. I could see her shadow air kicking me from behind. I snorted at her and carried on. Girls like her were total eyesores. Usually I would have not noticed them, but this time, she was really bad. The worst I had seen so far. Tacky was the perfect word to describe her. I usually don't comment on people but she was an exception.. Orange juice? Really?... I shook my head in disgust and reached my phone out of my pocket to call Baekhyun. "Are you still in school?" I asked him. There was dead silence, and I could hear him nervously gulping. He ran off..I knew it. He better come with a good excuse this time..."What's your excuse then?" I questioned him. "Chanyeol, my appa's at home...you know he doesn't come home unless he wants to talk about something to do with me. It's usually school stuff, but I once heard omma discussing about my marriage and I think.." I interrupted him with a roar of laughter, "Ahh, I can't breathe, this is such good news. Our 15 years old Baekhyun already has a fiance. Who is it?" I asked with curiosity. "Would you let me finish what I was saying?! I do not know if that is true! But it's just one of the possible reasons why appa is here. I will call you later, I am at the gates now, Wish me luck.." Silence entered between us when Baekhyun finally realised I wasn't going to wish him. "Urm.. nevermind, I'm hanging up now" Baekhyun trailed off. I smiled to myself and headed out of school just when I remembered the tickets.  I checked my watch and I had less than 15 minutes to get the tickets. God better be on my side. I ran down the street hoping a taxi would pop up near by.

Your P.O.V

"How's your first day then?" mymum asked. "It's good."  "Hmm sure, I bet she got into fights already" My brother blurted out from behind. I scowled at him, "Why are you even here oppa?". My mum came with a bowl of icecream and sat  beside me, taking a large spoonful. "Omma, that's not good for your health.." I told her. She put the bowl aside and came closer to me. "I always have a rule. Whenever I am so happy I always eat icecream." "Why are you so happy then?" I asked. She smirked at my brother, who seemed to be looking at the floor. What the heck was going on? " Sunghyun is getting married!!!" She exploded, pulling my brother's arms and forced him to dance with her. I watched them. My mum was swirling in his arms and  my brother looked like he wanted to run away. A smile beamed on my face. But it immediately vanished when reality hit me.

"You are getting married?! With who?! Don't say it's Jiy-" "Jiyeon. I am getting married with Jiyeon.", he interrupted me. My eyes popped out. Oh no. Bad news. Jiyeon's a malicious witch. Before she moved to America, she wouldn't let me live in peace. She would make me do all sort of things, ranging from cleaning her room to getting information about my brother. Don't understand how my brother fell for her. She probably bewitched him. I sank onto the sofa in distress. My mum noticed me and playfully pulled me in to join her stupid dance. My brother was blushing, it was pretty funny. I sighed. Well it was my brother's choice. He wanted her..there was not much I can do about it. I decided to play along with it and started dancing like a mad woman.

So it was night already. My dad came back from work and I could hear my mum yelping in delight, telling him about my brother's news. My brother probably locked himself in his room, embarrassed. I chuckled to myself and pulled the duvet over my head. Was everything going to be okay? Hopefully. I suddenly remembered about my life. Those stupid jerks I met in school. Sungyeol, the all perfect transfer student and Chanyeol, the y, cold hearted prince. It was funny how I remembered their names now. Probably because they are both jerks and their names both ended with yeol. A new way to remember jerks, YAY! I sighed deeply and shut my eyes tight. My life better be good...