On my way to disaster!

Another Chance

Chapter 17

Your P.O.V

"Hello?" Sujin answered the call. ""Where the hell were you? I was so scared meeting Baekhyun, and then I nearly got killed by that ing jerk!" I screeched through the phone. "Yah, you startled me. One sec need to catch my breath...and what jerk?" she asked. "C-chanyeol.." I stattered. I get the chills saying his name. I heard her giggle. "Why are you laughing?! I'm traumatised but instead you laugh." I retorted. "Sorry, it's just cute. What happened?" I spent about 10 minutes ranting on, explaining every single detail. "And, then Baekhyun asked me if Chanyeol could join the mentoring..I said yes because he begged me, saying that if I don't, Chanyeol was going destroy his life or something? Oh.. he mentioned about his grandparents. I'm actually scared now." I blabbered on an on.

"Jisu..calm down. Did he actually attack you?" she chuckled. "YAH! stop laughing! Seriously..." "Sorry...He's like that. Towards girls." Suddenly I remembered something, "You didn't finished what you were saying last time about the cold prince of the school or something..." "Oh, that." she smirked, "You see, Chanyeol, he's rich, has the looks, his height...tall and perfect. You don't know how many girls want to be embraced by him. Then, his voice ..it's so husky and deep..but gentle, when he wants to be nice. Girls fall for all that, especially his hot temper, they love it!" she squealed. Was she for real?  "Carry on, but less exaggeration please." "Yah! It's the truth. Anyways, he's known to be the rude, cold guy among the public eye. But there's proof that he's actually a dorky, funny guy. I just love investigating about them, you'll find new things everyday!" "Hmm, are you some saesang fan?" I asked. "No, I am not. It's all from the fangirls.  And carrying on, Chanyeol is popular for his cold behaviour towards girls, but what makes it very interesting is that, there are rumours about him liking a girl who is 3 years older than him. Most people don't believe it but yeah, it's really interesting. He says he hates girls, and then he apparently likes one..it's confusing." She giggled.

"Is he gay?" I blurted without realising it coming from my mouth. "No! Silly, we just think he likes older women, it's not confimed though. " "Oh. I see." "But aren't they so interesting..I just want to find out more about them. Especially Baekhyun." She said, probably blushing. I don't really find the interest, but I guess they are a little strange. "Well, I am going to Baekhyun's house today, so-" "WHAT?!" She exploded. "For mentoring, you idiot." "Y-yeah I k-know, but still..C-can I c-c-come..PLEASE??" Is she crazy?! Baekhyun would definitely know something's odd! "Are you serious? Baekhyun might-" , I stated but she cut me off with her cries, "PLEASE! I'll just be like, I need help with my studying too!!" "YAH! Do you think I can tutor 3 people at once?! " I yelled. "Please..then what's the point of you mentoring him if I can't see him? There's no point..plus I really want to see his house." she moaned.

I sighed, "Wow..you are such a stalker. Fine, come along but your explaining to Baekhyun. And when he asks questions like, how do you know each other, how do you know about us getting mentored and such..you're answering those questions, okay?" "Deal." she squealed. My ears were so close to slitting open. 

After school~

I was the first person waiting for the rest to arrive. Obviously. Gently tapping my foot on the floor, I see a tall shadow emerging from the corner. I felt myself gulping on my saliva. Just as I thought, it was him. Chanyeol. He saw me, and instantly screwed his face while knitted his eyebrows together. I glanced away, avoiding his gaze. He stood next to me, and coughed slightly, letting me know his presence. Tch. What's with him?

I saw Baekhyun strolling in , beaming his smile. Thank god, he was here. "Hi guys, we should go now." He said signalling at the door. Oh damn, where the hell is Sujin? "Baekhyun w-wait! M-my" I stuttered but thank god she came at that moment. I do not want to do everything for her. "H-hey!!" she said with a unstable tone as she hugged me from behind. Baekhyun looked at me confused and diverted his gaze back at Sujin. "Suji..n? What are you doing here?" Baekhyun asked. She froze for a moment, maybe shocked he knew her name or because she doesn't know what to say. I told her he was going to ask questions. I secretly smirked inside. "Ah-h, Well, I am joining y-you guys too..." she stuttered.

I emotionally facepalmed myself. Was this the only thing she could say? "Uh.." Baekhyun mumbled, raising his eyebrows even more. "She's my friendy ou see... So I  told her, I signed up for mentoring and she asked me if she could join too..if that's okay with you guys?" I stated. "Why are you even telling people?" Chanyeol muttered. I glared at him, and Baekhyun noticed, "Ha-ha..ha, It's okay, Sujin can join." he stated. "But, you must not tell anyone else, remember we are already breaking the rules." "Yeah don't worry." I replied with a smile. "Okay then let's go." he whispered, realising we were in front of the office door. What a stupid place to meet up at. We walked out of school, me and Sujin nervously following them behind, while the other two walked in front, making sure they wouldn't get spotted by fangirls. "Guys, come quicker." Baekhyun quietly gestured us over. We fastened our pace, and jogged behind the car park. When we arrived, a black Rolls Royce limo was waiting for us. Baekhyun opened the door for us, gesturing to get in. A ing Rolls Royce?! I stood there, bewildered. "Get in" I heard Chanyeol say, already seated, smirking. I pop myself in first, followed by Sujin and then Baekhyun, who shut the door firmly. I gasped at the limo. There was a ing mini kitchen with a chocolate fountain! And some gigantic flat screen TV sitting at the back. "You find this amusing? Ha, This is only Baek's personal driver's car. Wait till you see his Range Rover Posh and his Porsche."Chanyeol boasted. "Yah, shutup" Baekhyun shly scowled. I stared at Sujin, who seemed to be busy staring at Baekhyun. Doesn't she find this shocking? Why does he have a ing car when he's only 15? "Do you want something to eat?" Baekhyun asked me. "No thanks..can I just have some water?". My throat was seemingly sore after opening my mouth wide open for too long. Baekhyun got a glass of water and handed it over to me. "What about you Sujin? Anything you want to eat?" "Urm ,yeah okay.. thankyou",she replied with a smile. I carried on drinking my water, trying to not be awkward as I sense Chanyeol glaring at me.

"One sec" he said pressing a button on the side of the car. Just then some draw popped out, filled with honey coated popcorn. I started to choke, and forcefully sprayed all the water in my mouth back into the glass cup. Why do they ing have all this? Chanyeol gagged at the glass cup which was now filled with my spit and bits of crumbles from my cookie I had at lunch. Meanwhile, Sujin just let out an awkward chuckle, which wasn't helping at all. I sensed more shock on the way. Prepare for it, Han Jisu!