Angry Confessions.

Another Chance

Chapter 29

Chanyeol's P.O.V

*SMACK*

 

There was a moment of silence bashing against us when I realised what the holy had just happened. I immediately backed away, aghasted at this misfortune I was placed in. I diverted my gaze to Jisu, who was blankly staring at me with a face that resembled a red tomato. I could hear giggles among the passengers and nothing could get more embarrassing than a group of girls pointing at you and oo-ing in the backgroud like strained wolves. I felt my face flush at this humiliation that I was receiving...I needed to stop this.

Straight away, a smirk wandered it's way to my lips, causing the giggles and oo-ings to die out a little. Jisu gawked at me mortifyingly as if she knew what was waiting for her. I cleared my throat while taking small yet taunting steps towards Jisu and when I was finally a few inches away from her, I bent down so that my eyes were directly along the same level as her very own. I watched her face reddening and her eyes moving from left to right ,trying to avoid my gaze. While snorting, I let out a sly grin, "Do you like me now? Well, by the look on face, it seems so.", I said, loud enough for the public to hear. "WHAT?!" she screeched, instantly backing away from me. Everyone was staring at us now and I didn't mind, as long as I am not the one at humiliation. I carried on, "Well, earlier on you were saying how you do not like stuck boys. Don't you remember? Well, I guess that's not true--" "You bastard-" "Shh.", I whispered with a smile, while placing my index finger on her lips. She gaped her eyes at me, as if she was going through a trauma but as soon as I drew my face closer to hers, her face tinted into a bright red tomato once again. I chuckled and teasingly interrogated her, "Don't tell me that...that was your first kiss? Come on, it wasn't even a full on kiss-" "YAHH!!", she exploded, flailing her arms at me. People started to snigger and the group of girls who pointed their fingers at me earlier on, pointed their fingers at Jisu now, "Omo...she's in highschool as well...ah that's embarrassing. Well, she should be happy that she received a peck on the forehead from a good looking guy-" "I am not a highschool student for your information!", Jisu barked. "Ahh middle school kid.", then the other girl was like, "Look at her barking, wonder why no guys have the urge to kiss her!",  They roared in laughter. I let out a dreaded smile and faced Jisu, "Ah well, don't take anything seriously...", I trailed off in my speech as I saw her whole existance darkening, her eyes twitched back and forth and her teeth gritting like a saw being sharpened. I seriously thought I could smell the wrath of death or something. "Chanyeol!! I am going to kill you!", she yelled while lifting her arm. When I thought she was going to hit me, there was only silence. I slowly moved my head her away and immediately froze. My eyes were fixtated on her watery eyes and her trembling lips. Don't tell me she was going to cry...She noticed my puzzled look and without notice, she punched me hard on the arm as if she was trying to avoid my thoughts. "Ah, chincha..", I whined in pain, rubbing my arm. "Y-you.., I w-will kill y-you!!!" she yelled again but this time in a trembling voice. Now for sure I knew she was crying as I saw a tear-drop fall from her eyes and slowly sliding down her chin. "Jisu-", I made out but got interrupted by her rather loud statement, "YOU KNOW WHAT? Our stop is here! Let's get off!". She pressed the bell and shortly after the door opened. While grabbing my arm, she pulled me off the bus. One of the girls from earlier yelled, "Ah look at how she's dragging him with her. Tch..I feel sorry for him, having to attach with a middle school student." Jisu turned around and howled, "He is a middle school student himself!!" "EHHH?!" the girls screeched in unison, pressing their faces on the window as the bus drove away. I felt guilty...for some reason.

"Jisu-", "Argh, those girls were troublesome!" she forced a smile. "Listen-" "Lets get going, my house is urm, somewhere down there-" "You got off at a different bus stop didn't you-" "My house is over ther-" "JUST LISTEN TO ME WON'T YOU?" I yelled, startling Jisu. "Look, I'm sorry but I had a reason that I said all that-" "What's the reason? So that you don't get humiliated?!", she snorted, reading me straight through. "Urm well, not exactly-", I let out a dead chuckle. "Do you still think it's funny?!" she yelled. "What?! Did I laugh-" "I hate you." she sniffed, "I really hate you...you are so ing selfish it is unbelievable!" 

Silence. I'm selfish? Snort. She's got to be kidding me...I was feeling sorry seeing her cry and even when I apologised, she treats me like this? Selfish?

"Selfish?", I snorted at her after the 2 minutes angered silence. She let out a sigh of disgust, "Nahh!" she snorted back sarcastically. "Whoa...Daebak!", I clapped, "A while ago you were crying and now your back to your usual self? Whoaa...I don't know what to say, you really are a drama queen of emotions." "Don't talk to me, I hate you-" "Ahh, you hate me?", I questioned her, "Why did you blush?" "What?" she asked in disbelief, "You blushed." I stated. She stared at me, wide open, but no words came out. I carried on, "Well then, as you have no words to hide that fact, it means that you are wrong and I am right. You like me. Sorry to tell you, I already have someone I like and-", I stopped and eyed her from head to toe, "You are not my type."

Jisu's P.O.V 

"Sorry to tell you, I already have someone I like and-", he stopped and eyed me from head to toe, and bluntly stated. "You are not my type." . I shook my head in disbelief and snorted.

" Fine, I did like you, like an hour ago! But I wouldn't call it love, it was just a warm feeling...maybe like a crush? I finally thought we could get along with each other. I was just shocked at how you were being so nice to me, how you found me while I was lost, despite all your stupid teases and I was happy when you let me borough you hoody-", I realised I was still wearing it and I smiled, "Well, it was a nice feeling while it lasted.".

I realised Chanyeol staring at me, and I jumped out of my thoughts. "What?" I snorted.  Then I realised what  the holy ffdjdfhdf  just happened. I thought I was thinking it but infact I said it out loud. "NO!! IT'S NOT WHAT YOUR THINKING! I DON'T LIKE YOU!"  I watched Chanyeol's mouth open, and I know from that mouth, good things never come out. I covered my ears and squealed, "LALALAALALALA". I could see Chanyeol's overly pissed glare but I carried on for as long as I remembered.

After that energy-taking moment, we were now walking side by side in awkward silence. Why did I say that? Arghh. Well, at least I said it was not love...but I said it was a crush instead! Aishh. I mentally kicked Chanyeol in my mind. All because of him. Our footsteps echoed side by side. This is getting too awkward...aigoo, I want to die.  Chanyeol sighed. Why did I cry in front of him? Aishh. It's his fault. I think I was too happy when he searched for me despite our stupid fights and when he saved me from falling over, so when he teased me in front of so many people, the tears just fell. I want to kill him. I mentally pulled Chanyeol's hair in my mind.  "What are you doing?", Chanyeol asked, "Ripping something are we?" I realised I wasn't doing it in my head, but tearing the "air" instead.  I immediately blurted out a dead chuckle but boo-hooed at the fate of my life. It was the second time that I couldn't keep something in my mind. I sighed. "Chanyeol..." "What?" "Forget the words I said earlier on, okay?" I asked sternly. "What words?" he replied like a dummy. I gritted my teeth together, "You know...the thing.." "What thing?"  "ARGH! When I said  I liked you and such...now even that tiny piece of affection towards you is gone. I realised how much of a selfish brat you are, so it is all fine!"  "Selfish? Do you want to start at it again?!" he bellowed. " No I don't, but I just wanted to make it clear that I don't like you-." "I heard you the first time. Even if you did like me, it would just be a tragic rejection so you know, it would be better if you just don't like me." "I said I don't like you, so don't worry because that will never happen-" "I know, but I just wanted to make it clear that I don't like you-" "I know, I know." Jerk. "Anyways, where's your house? I swear you said it was like right there, how come we are walking for 20 minutes huh?" he yelled. This bastard really wants me to kill him. 

I pressed the bell and the door opened straight away, "Where in the world were you?! I was so worried-", my brother trailed off in his angered words. "Oh we meet again.", my brother said to Chanyeol. However, Chanyeol stayed put and gave an icy glare, "Ah it's you. Why are you at a girl's house at this time of night?" I facepalmed myself as I remembered that I still didn't get the time to explain to Chanyeol and Baekhyun the misunderstandings about my brother. "Chanyeol, this is my brother, Han Sunghyun, and oppa, this is Chanyeol." "Brother?!" Chanyeol squeaked. "Yes, Brother. And what are you doing here with my sister at this time of night?", my brother questioned him. "Nothing happened. He just dropped me off as it's dark. Let's go inside oppa, it's cold." I pushed my brother in and turned back to face Chanyeol, "I-i will see you tomorrow..b-b-bye." "Bye..." 

As soon as I got to my room ,I screamed in frustration. "WHY?!?!?". I scruffed up my hair and flung myself onto my bed. I wish I had the power to go back in time and restart this whole thing! All I did was embarrass myself in front of Chanyeol and all the small butterflies and fluttering I felt towards him, I wanted to burn them all. How was I going to face him tomorrow in this state?

Chanyeol's P.O.V

"Did you drop Jisu off?" my mum asked. "Nah, I sold her off at the market." I retorted. "Yah, tell me, is she alright, how's her cold-" "OMMA! STOP TALKING ABOUT HER! AISHHH!!". I ran up the stairs scrunching my hair as I went.