He's not! Part 2

Another Chance

Chapter 25

Chanyeol's p.o.v

"Ah, so you are mentoring them then? I thought they would be a little different." her 'oppa' butted in. What was that supposed to mean? And why was she chit chatting about us with her boyfriend? I glared at her constantly, and she realised, and at this point all she could do was scrunch up her face and facepalm herself. She started to tug at her boyfriend's arm, "Oppa, leave! Please!" she 'tried' whispering.

"It's okay, there's no need to hide what has been done. You can have fun with him whenever you want, but do not even think about doing that when we have mentoring lessons. That's all I have to say. We will see you afterschool, you better be there." I demanded. I then diverted my gaze to her boyfriend and gave an overforced grin, "Take care." "Urm... Sure?" he said, his tone slightly confused. Just as I was about to make my leave, Jisu interrupted with her screeching, "Yah Park Chanyeol! You are misunderstandin-" "Yeah okay. Let's talk about this after school okay?" "But-"  Baekhyun took over for me, "People are coming in now, and if they see us together, then it isn't going to be good for you...and we are kind of in a hurry, so we should talk about this later, Jisu." In a hurry? Really Baekhyun? I snorted mentally. "Baekhyun you too?! Please let me-" she started but immediately got cut by Sujin which was completely surprising and a little strange, " Jisu, talk about it later, They need to go." "Yah Sujin, really?" Jisu replied in remorse. Talking about remorse, I glowered at Sujin, completely confused on why she was even here. " I think you need to go. Shouldn't you go before some girls find you here, and stomp you? Tch, such a bother." And with that, I treaded off in the opposite direction. " S-sujin, don't take that personally, you know about him, right..r-right? Urm yeah. Gotta go." Baekhyun stuttered from behind and immediately came to my side.

"Yah Chanyeol what are you doing, huh?" he hissed. "What? I am at wrong now? Did you even hear her? It's all just weird. Before this mentoring , she doesn't even say a bliming word, and now, we are apparently "friends"? Seriously?! Are y-you going to carry on with this ?" I exploded. "Blimey...Calm down. Yeol, please okay, we only have to keep up with this until the test, okay? Just bare with them. Yes, I agree there is something seriously fishy going on in here, but, please, I do not wanna live with my grandpar-" "Okay I get it, but I am not going to let this slip easily. I want to know the exact reason to why Jisu signed up for mentoring, why Sujin is here, and why everything is damn weird." "I understand but, who cares? All we need to do is pass the exam!" Baekhyun shrilled.  "Baekhyun are you sure, is that all you want? Remember, it was you who suggested something was going on, do you know that? YOU. Just remember that."  "I know but their reasons don't really concern us right?" he asked. "Baekhyun, what happened to you? You were the one who was saying all sorts of crap about something damn fishy, and now, you don't care? Dude, it does concern us. Think about it. Jisu is mentoring "us" right? And Sujin, out of nowhere comes in, and Jisu and Sujin just clicked, despite the fact that Class 3B and 3G are enemies. It's damn weird."  Baekhyun started to think for a long time, before he let out a phrase. "Yeah it is."  "And also just wondering Chanyeol, when did you become so smart?"  "Meh, it's just my natural instinct."  Baekhyun snorted as we walked indoors, which was instantly crowded with girls. It was an everyday morning greeting, I guess. "Omo!!! Baekhyun oppa, Chanyeol oppa are here!!" they squealed in unison. I let out a long sign. Time to be Chanyeol no.1. 

"Chanyeol oppa, I got this for you-", I pushed past the girl, with my uninterested look, of course, and headed up the stairs. Baekhyun was getting the same sort of responses but he was a bit more nice. He replied with a "No thanks." I could do that if I wanted to... but it was a bit too late now. However, even if I did do that, my 'fans' will think I am possessed, and offically hate me. They just like me for being this cold character. It brings them happiness apparently.Just to get this clear, among ourselves we have a competition on who has the most fans and so far, I am winning. So with that in mind, I am fine with the role of the cold prince.

We were now at the top of the staircase, and Baekhyun chuckled, "Really Yeol? Are you never going to let us have our moment?"  "What are you talking about?" I replied acting as if I did not know what the heck he was saying. "You know what I am on about..the stupid game we made, on who has the most fans? Why don't you just act normal. Be the cheeky, dorky, embarrassed Chanyeol, huh?"  "Never. I will lose all my fans. When it comes to competition among ourselves, I always like to win. So find another way to beat me." I grinned. "Tch, only if Eunsung noona was here, we could get to see the real you. Our desperate, cute Chanyeol hehe."  "Y-you, better shut up." I scowled at him, and made my way into class. Just to change the subject, I brought up the Jisu topic, "Don't forget the mentoring today."  "Huh? seriously...changing the subject." he muttered. 

Jisu, watch when I question you today. 

Your P.O.V

"S-sujin, don't take that personally, you know about him, right...r-right? Urm yeah. Gotta go." Baekhyun showed signs of stuttering, and followed behind Chanyeol, leaving all of us bewildered. "Sujin?" I made out. "Yeah?.." she replied, light-headed. " Don't listen to that creep, okay?" "Are you kidding me, when he's angry, it's the best." she squealed. Noticing my mouth elongating, she added a little scrunch to her face. "Of course, it hurts a little, but that's Chanyeol. All girls die to see that expression of his." "You daughter of a- Oppa, you're still here?!" I made out but noticing my brother's shadow looming over us, I stopped. " Yeah, I don't know why I'm still here, but looking at you guys, it reminded me of my middle school years."  "Yeah, nice touching story here. You can leave now." I snarled. " Yah, do you have any manners?." my brother snapped. " Sorry, but like seriously can you leave? please!" I begged the hell out of him. "Fine, but when you come home, tell me about those guys, yeah?" he smirked. "What?! Just leave!" I exploded, pushing him further away from me. " Yah, I need to protect you, you can't fall in the wrong hands." he smoothed out his voice. That was it. "YAH SUNGHYUN LEAVE!" He hates it when I call him by his first name. "Jisu, don't call m-" "Then leave!" "Okay I will, here, I am leaving, huh? See!", he yelled over, speed-walking further and further away from me, until he completely vanished from my sight. Thank heavens for that. I sighed and looked over to Sujin who was gawking at me, disgusted. "W-what?" I stuttered. "Did he just allow you to flirt with Baekhyun and Chanyeol, when you guys are dating?" "WHAT?! NO! What? Look you got it all wrong-" I was interrupted by her, " Yah, you didn't even tell me you have a boyfriend. He seems like a college student! How did you get him? Lucky-" "No we are not dating. Actually, we are related. He's my fricking brother!"

Silence started to spill in, but immediately destroyed by Sujin's roar of laughter. "R-really? Sure!" "I am being serious here!" I yelled in frustration. "Yah Jisu, it's okay, you can trust me with this. I won't tell anyone that your dating a college senior.". "He's not a college senior okay? He goes to work, and he's my broth-" "W-work? Okay, that's a bit creepy. He's dating someone who's 10 years younger?" I just made it worse. I really wanted to cry. When did my brother turn into my boyfriend? When?!

"Sujin, just listen, your misunderstanding-" "Ssh. I know everything. I need to go now." She said while making her way to the building. I grabbed her, " You are only going after I explain everything!" I exclaimed. "Jisu, tell me at break, please, I n-need to do s-something.", she stuttered. "And what is that?" "Urm, I..Baekhyun..I..", she mumbled. I snorted hysterically. "Fine! Just go! You are a stalker! And you better come to my form room at break time, so I get to explain everything." " No, it's just that Baekhyun asked...fine! I am a stalker! Happy now? Anyways, I will see you at break, I need to go!", and with that she dashed off. I groaned in agony.

I should ask my brother to send our family photos through text, for proof. Seriously, was I born to just get bad luck? Was my life just going to be like this? Misunderstandings only?