Strange.

Another Chance

Chapter 22

Your P.O.V

The school day ended with me heading to the infirmary. Just then I received a text from Sujin.

'Baekhyun told me to tell you that tutoring is at Chanyeol's house today as guests are at his house. Isn't that even better? For you anyways. Make sure you analysis Chanyeol's room in detail keke. And Baekhyun wanted me to give his phone number incase of emergency. Here it is:- 010-9278-3345. I am hyping right now!! I have Baekhyun's phone number! After all those 2 years with him...I made progress. Jisu, all thanks to you! Anyways, we are all meeting at the car park as usual. Be quick. Sujin x."

Oh crap! I forgot about the mentoring...I clutched onto the bag of berries I bought for Sungyeol from the school canteen. I totally forgot as I also have another job now. I texted Sujin back,

'I forgot!! I don't think I'll be able to make it today! Tell them, I am sorry... I am such an idiot. And why must I analysis his room? Am I a room decorator now?"

A few seconds later I received a text,

'YAH! Are you saying no because you are scared of visiting Chanyeol's house? Tch. Such a baby! And duh, you must analysis his room as you need to know more about him...you like him afterall :P."

This child....My fingers were vigorously pressing the keys as I sent her a text back.

'First of all, I DO NOT like him. Second, I am NOT a stalker and lastly, I have important stuff to do! So sorry dear...you can play with Baekhyun another time."

'Yah!!! JISU!! Hmph. What important stuff do you have to do anyway?'

I knew she was going to ask me this.

'I'll tell you after, I have to go now. Bye~'

'Hmph. Okay then. I don't know how I am going to explain to them that tutoring is cancelled today, thanks to you...BYE! -.-"

I sighed at her text before turning my phone off. I am really sorry Sujin.

 

Chanyeol's P.O.V

"She's not coming?" Baekhyun asked a troubled Sujin. "Yes...She said she forgot and that she has some important things to do...Sorry."  "It's okay...we will just carry on tomorrow. " Baekhyun told her. I let out a sigh of relief, "Phew. God saved me today." I yelped.  Baekhyun scowled at me.   "What? I am just happy that mentoring is not at my place." "Sure you are...one day , mentoring will take place at your house. I'll guarantee you that!" " Don't jinx it." I retorted. But then my gaze diverted to Sujin, who I thought had left. "Oh? You still here?" I asked her suddenly, making her jump slightly. "Oh, I am sorry! I'll leave right away!", she exclaimed and then gazed at Baekhyun, "Bye Baekhyun....I'll see you guys tomorrow." and with that she hurried off, bumping into a lamppost on the way. I snorted, " Baekhyun? Don't you find her weird?..."  He nodded and then sighed, "Yeah..but we can't judge someone without knowing them properly."  "Yeah but she's really ..I don't know? Annoying? She doesn't even say a word in class and here she is talking like she knows everything...I wonder if juice-su made her like this?" Baekhyun gave me some stingy glare, " You hate every single girl don't you?" He paused for a slight second, before whispering with his cheesy grin, "Well, apart from Eunsung noona of course...Are you guys progressing then?" I sighed deeply, "No. It's worse. I told you before didn't I? She got pissed at me for asking if she needed money. I went to her house to explain things, but she wasn't there." Baekhyun took a grip on my shoulder, " Ehhhhhh, so uncool! She must be so embarrassed when she's around you..seriously. You think she's going to fall in love with you for your money? Ahh Yeollie, you need to change. Really..." He said shaking his head like a wild dog having it's bath. I glared at him, " Like you know the feeling of love..."

We both sighed in thought of our failing love life.

"Wait, lets not be depressed, I've got an idea. Why don't we go and see Eunsung noona today?" Baekhyun suddenly beamed. "What... now?" I asked , a little surprised. "Yeah..why not? I want to see how love is supposed to be like." He pouted cheekily. "Yah..are you teasing me now?" I scowled at him. "No! Why would I?!" he overly voiced out, dragging me along to the car.

Well,I suppose I could go and see her.

Your P.O.V

I arrived at the infirmary and opened the door. The nurse from earlier saw me and immediately rushed to me, "Hi!"  "Hello...Umm is Sungyeol here?"  "Oh Sungyeol?! He left."  "Oh..." I trailed off in my words. Hmph. That jerk...I told him I will come back and he left. The nurse saw the disconcerned look on my face, " Oh? Was he supposed to wait for you?" "Huh? No..No..." I stated, shaking my hand. She nodded and then noticed the bag of fruits I prepared for that idiot who wasn't even here. "Omo! Is that for Sungyeol? He will come here tomorrow so I can give it to him, if you want?" she suggested in delight. "Oh really?! Thank you!" I beamed while handing her the bag.  "Thanks dear... for helping Sungyeol."  "Huh?...Ohhh!.... No problem....I'll leave then." I said smiling. I waved at her and made my way out. 

What a waste of time...I could have gone tutoring instead. They wouldn't have left by now would they? I called Sujin.

"Hello?" she answered. "It's me Jisu. Urm about the mentoring...I can come but they probably left right?"  "Ah really?! B-but they left...." she murmured in distort. "Oh, it's okay then-" She interrupted with a sudden squeal, "W-wait! Should I call them? "  Was she crazy? "No! It's fine. I need a day off...I am tired." I retorted. "Are you sure?" she asked. "Yes! I am sure!" "Hmmm...oh! Did I tell you? I embarrassed myself in front of Baekhyun and Chanyeol...I walked into a lamppost." she muttered. "Wow, really! I needed to know that!" I chuckled. "Yah!" she screeched. "What?!" I threatened her. "Nothing." she mumbled. " Ah ah. Well bye then, see you tomorrow." " Yeah bye!" she squealed. I ended the call and headed to the school entrance gates, yawning helplessly. 

The bus came after ten minutes and I made my way home. 

At home

"You're home?" my mum yelled from the kitchen. "Yeah!" I yelled back, while taking my shoes off and placing it nicely in the store room. As I entered the front corridor, I saw my brother ambling down the stairs, " You're early today." he said. "Yeah, mentoring was cancelled today." "You still mentor those boys?",he asked suspiciously. "Yes. Until the midterm test." "And when is that?"  "How am I suppose to know? The teachers haven't announced the date yet, but it's pretty soon. And why are you so interested about them?" I asked , curious. "No...It's just that, I need to protect my little sister. If those boys do something, tell me. I'll deal with them." "No thanks." I said with an overly forced grin, while patting his shoulder harder and harder within each touch. "Yah! That hurts!" he yelled as I digged my fingers into his skin. Hope he feels pain muahahaha!

After I washed and changed into a hoodie and jeans, I headed to the kitchen where my mum was preparing for dinner.  My brother was also helping . "What are you guys making today?" I asked.  "Bibimbap." my mum answered. Then she diverted her gaze to my brother, " Go with Jisu to the supermaket to get peppers." Oppa groaned slightly, "Why can't she just go by herself? Can't you see I am helping you with the dish?"  "Yah Sunghyun! It's pretty late, just go with her. I'll do the rest while you guys come back."  "Okay fine." he retorted. I scowled at him as he walked over to get his jacket.

"We will be back!" we both said in unison as we left the house. 

It was really cold even though it was not that dark. We both wandered through the market, and went to the vegetable section. I plunged my hand through the peppers and looked for a decent one. As I pulled my hand out of the box, some rotten, out of shape pepper was placed in my hands. "Jisu, what the hell? Move, I'll pick! You pick everything that's just rotten like you!" my brother yelled, pushing me out of the way. Rude. " I'll go and look for some drinks then, I am thirsty!" I exclaimed. "Do you even have money on you?" he asked. "Oppa, obviously you are buying it...come on, after you get married, you aren't going to buy things for me are you? It's only a drink anyway." I cheekily stated. "Aigoo..seriously? Fine go and get some, we could drink it on the way." "Thanks." I beamed, while running to the drinks section. "Idiot" I heard him mutter. Tch.

We were on our way home, gulping on our can drinks, when my brother brought up an awkward topic. "Hey Jisu, what do you think of Jiyeon?" I sprayed the drink out of my mouth, "W-what? Why are you asking so suddenly? I nearly choked! I'll blame it on you, if I die." I exploded and also adding a little bit of humor, hoping he will stop talking about it, but no, he carried on with a serious look. "No, I am being serious, what do you think of her?" I sighed, "She's alright." "Tell me the truth." "I am!" "Are you sure?" he questioned me. "Yes...but even if I don't like her, what are you going to do? Divorce her for me?" He started to choke on his drink, "What?!" "You asked for it!" I scowled at him.

Silence started to fill in between us when he said, " You should give her a chance. She's actually a nice person." Omg, this guy..."Why are you telling me this?" I glared at him. "Because, I don't want you guys to fight and cause problems. Promise you won't fight with her."He ordered me. "Oppa!! That's impossible I-" He cut me off, "So you guys do fight then." Oh god. I sighed heavily, " It's not a proper fight but I don't like it when she orders me to do things. Tell her to stop doing that and then, I will consider your promise." "Okay, that's fine with me." He smiled feeling a bit more relieved. He pulled his arm around my neck and joyfully skipped down the road, dragging me along with his child like behaviour. "Oppa! Stop!" "No I won't!" He now said beaming brightly. I shook my head, geez this guy. But then a smile slowly crept on my face. He must really like Jiyeon for him to talk to me about her. Maybe I should give her a chance..Maybe..

But just then I felt something peculiar behind me. I immediately turned around to see, but there was no one. Just an empty street. Oppa saw me, "What's wrong?" "Huh? No..I felt as if someone was following us." "Huh? You're just dreaming. Let's go!" He said grabbing my arm and dragging me. I looked back to make sure, and really, there was no one there. Maybe I was just dreaming. Strange.


# kekeke..I'll update soon! Hopefully I will get more votes as well as suscribers! Thank you for your support guys! P.s : to my readers who don't like reading long stories, I will seriously guarantee you that this story will be very very very long. Sorry, but I'll try to make it interesting as possible! :D