Awkward Sungyeol.

Another Chance

Chapter 50

Lee Sungyeol

I was running late. After seeing my mum at the hospital yesterday and staying up till dawn, I was so tired that I fell asleep on the bus. And unfortunately, I missed my stop. 

" Go to the main hall first to check what class you are in and then head straight to your classroom. " the teacher announced as I heaved over the office desk for breath, still exhausted from all that running. I nodded and thanked her before making my second run to the hall. To my surprise, the hall wasn't empty. There were a couple of late students here and there. I sighed in relief that I wasn't the only one and then looked up to the gigantic electric screen dangling from the ceiling. Let's see...What class am I in?

Just as I was trying to process the list of names, I noticed a shadow approaching me from the corner of my eye and a few moments later, it stood next to me. Out of curiosity I looked to my right and noticed an odd fella gawking at the board with huge hawk-like eyes. He wore a dull blazer over a black hoodie and had the darkest shade of black hair which juxtaposed his somewhat fair skin. I also noted that he had a piercing on his ear and that he had a faint smell of- cigarettes. He noticed that I was staring at him and raised his eyebrows. I instantly diverted my attention to the board not wanting to spark any sort of conversation or connection should I say. Instead I tried searching for my name, which actually took some time.

" You are in my class. Class 1.5. Lee Sungyeol right?", he suddenly spoke. I was slightly taken aback at the fact that he knew my name so I remained silent. In return the guy sctratched his head before pointing at the name tag on my blazer. Ah right...he saw my name tag.  "...Yeah, it's Sungyeol."  "Cool."

There was a dreaded silence before he made the right decision to walk away from me and head towards the corridor. I let out a sigh before following his footsteps to the classroom. Well that was awkward.


~A SHORT UPDATE I KNOW. I am really sorry for not updating in months ( had really depressing things happen to me) but this chapter is supposed to be short since I'm trying to create some sort of suspense for the next chapter. I'll update Another Chance frequently since I have sorted out all my problems for now. I love you guys for supporting me despite not updating. And once again sorry for the shortness of this chapter, I purposely made it short to give effect.

P.S I changed the layout and foreword XD

P.S this new character I introduced, does anyone have any ideas on who it might be?! XD

 

I love the nerdy Sungyeol :3