Class 3G.

Another Chance

 

Chapter 3

Your P.O.V

It was lunch time now and I was sitting in the canteen. By myself. I sighed as I sipped on orange juice. I probably looked like a loner sitting alone. When I was all ready to leave this miserable scene, a bunch of noisy girls crowded around the benches I was sitting at, so I couldn't get out. "Can... you-" It was barely audiable in the racket the girls were making. I tried once more. "Can you move please?!" All the girls stopped  with their fussing and glared at me. I think I was a little too bold with my words...my bad. "Yah, can't you wait?! Our oppas are coming so just go and sit down." One of the girls snapped twisting her thick brown hair in between her fingers. Who did this think she was? I wanted to pull her teeth out and give a few punches but they all do look a bit..I don't know, people you do not want to mess with. Plus being a black belt I was taught to use violence at extreme circumstances, to the point in which I could be killed and by studying this situation, I think I could survive. In the end "Oh sorry" was the only phrase that drifted out of my mouth and I quietly sat down on the benches.

The girls carried on squealing "Omo Sehun oppa is handsome. I let him borough my notes today and he smiled!!!" and the other one said, "You lucky !Sehun is handsome but Chany-" I snorted at their stupidity. Just because of this Sehun oppa and some other dude these girls treat others like crap.(for example me who asked them politely to move aside , but NO, they had to see their stupid oppas, so they decided to be rude) Who do they think they are? And who were these "oppas"? Do they own the whole school? These stupid girls who only revolve around guys, they need a life.

I took out my unfinished orange juice and  as I was about to take a sip, the canteen door swung open. Then everything onwards went chaos. More girls started to pile in releasing even more horrific screams, pushing and shoving everything and everyone. The worst thing that happened was my orange juice. Because of those vile creatures I didn't get to finish it and then some girl brushed the drink off the table by "accident" and it spilled down onto my skirt. Not onto the floor, but my skirt! I gasped and got up, staring at my skirt which was now all wet and sticky. These wretched girls...if it wasn't for my conscious mind, I would have beaten the crap out of them all. "Omo, I am so sorry. I didn't see you there. I didn't mean it.." she apologised in some rather squeaky voice that I couldn't take in seriously. "It's fine." I replied and moved 10 seats away from them before anything got bloody.

I sat down and tried getting rid of the stain when the squealing and screaming were getting more hysteric. This school is crazy! What was making these girls act like this? I leaned forward to get a look when someone tapped me. It was a girl. Who for sure needed to sort out her hair. It was all exploded in different directions. This school was getting more and more interesting. "Your hair..." I pointed at it, pretty distracted. "Oh that..." She muttered, trying to brush it down with her hands but it kept rebounding back to its original state. "Nevermind that now, but are you the girl who was late for the entrance ceremony, the transfer student right?" she asked. Did everyone know about this? "Yeah unfortunately" I replied. She smiled and sat next to me. Urm okay? "Oh, I'm sorry!" She said after noticing my weird gaze. "No! It's fine!" I quickly blurted out. "Oh okay, it's just that you seem a little down." She stated looking down at my stained skirt. "Yeah, those girls are a little..." I sighed. "Wait, it gets even worse...this happens everyday you know."  "Really?" "Yep..." There was about 10 seconds of silence when I got a little curious. "Who are they anyway?" "Who? The girls? They are all from different classes so.." "No! not them, the guys they are hyper about." She suddenly went hyper too. "Them?! Omg, they are the 5 hottest guys in our school. They are something to die for. They are so perfect!!" she squealed. "There's 5 of them?" I asked. "Yepp, there's Baekyun,ChanSehuairis" I didn't get a word of it at all...sounded like a name of some dinosaur to be honest. Baekhyun and then what? She was talking fast, exicitingly fast! I acted as if I got them all.   "Ah I see, so are you part of those crazy girls then?" I asked "What no! I admire from a far distance my friend." "Sure you do! That's why your hair is crampled like this. Did those girls step on you?" She pouted at me, "Today was an exception. I needed to buy food from the canteen  and I got caught in the crowd. That's why I am like this." she said pulling her hair down. "Figured" I replied back. She smiled. "But they are beautiful. What can you say? They are from class 3G, all the guys there are decent." 

Suddenly it hit me. "Class 3G?! I'm sure that's the class everybody hates?!" She looked at me confused, "No? Most people love them.." "Oh, from what I've heard this morning in class, they are dumb and a shame to this school." "Oh really? What class are you in?" She questioned me. "3B..." "What?! Seriously?! Are you that smart?!" she exploded. "Heyy!!!!!!!" I softly punched her shoulders. She chuckled, "Wonder why then. Class 3A and 3B hate the rest but they sometimes accept class 3C. But it's rare. They also never come to canteen because they hate seeing the rest of us and plus it's noisy. So I'm shocked you're here. But then again you're new so how would you know? Anyways it's true the rest of us are pretty dumb but we have handsome guys to cover up for it. And also everyone from class 3D downwards formed an alliance." "Oh I see..So what class are you in then?" "Me? Class 3G..." she laughed. I was shocked. "Omg, Sorry, I didn't know you were in 3G and I said all that stuff.." "It's fine, you were stating the fact" she said.

Another thought hit me, "So then if you're in the same class with the most wanted guys in school, then why are you admiring them from a distance?" That question brought a disconcern look on her face. "It's because being girls in class 3G is tough. We are not that pretty either, and so girls from other classes take advantage of that and pester us to tell them about our boys' every moves so that they can stalk them 24/7. That was one of the reasons why we never stay in our classrooms, hoping those girls don't chase after us." "Seems tiring." I replied. "It is but oh well.." 

The screams got louder again. Omg, these girls are getting on my nerves. "Ohh, Baekhyun!" she yelped. "Who?" "Baekhyun? He's ones of the 5 I mentioned?" "Oh right...." I turned around to see him, but it was too crowded. "You weren't listening to me were you?" she whined "I was!" "Say their names then!" "Urm, Baekhyun, Seh..un? and urmm.." "Thought so, but have you seen them yet? Say you have..." "No..." I trailed off in my words. "Omg seriously?!" She pulled my arm and dragged me into the crowd to take a look. I couldn't see a thing. I heard some girls saying, "Oh they are leaving!" and then the crowd shifted along pulling us with it. I managed to take a glimpse at one of them. "Is that Baekhyun? Sehun?" I asked. "No, that is Kris. He's Chinese and absolutely rich. He doesn't seem nice but once you get to know him, he's pretty nice." I stared at him, his eyes which were sending out invisible daggers to the girls crowding around. Are you sure he's nice? He seems rude to me. The girls however were too busy melting at his appearance. We quickly stepped out and sat down on the floor out of breath. 

"So this is  what you call Cheongdam Middle school. The place full of well-behaved and welll-mannered students working towards a "successful path" in life." We both started laughing and then it turned into an awkward silence. I had not even asked her name yet and we already started talking like we've known each other. I was about to ask but she already said it. "I am Sujin, Jang Sujin." "Oh? Oh Sujin, that's a nice name. I am Han Jisu." "Jisu? That's a pretty name too." "Thanks." "Well Jisu, after all that happened we are still going to be seeing each other right?" Sujin asked. "Of course" "Promise?" "I promise." And with that Sujin got up and headed out of the canteen, "I'll see you around!"

The first friend I made. Feeling happy with myself, I looked around the canteen and everything was spotless. No one was here. I was so carried away that I didn't notice everyone leaving. I checked my watch and it was 1:10pm already. The bell should have rang 10 minutes ago. I probably didn't hear it because of the racket. I hurried off to my next lesson which was Maths. I have to be in our classes again. I sighed. I thought about those guys on the way there. Sehyun? Kris? No.. Sehun? Baekhyun? No! I shouldn't be thinking about stuck up rich boys! I was from class 3B , I cannot lose my pride. But I was curious. Were they actually so perfect as Sujin said? I saw Kris I think. To be honest he was handsome but he didn't look so friendly. I bet they are all like that. Snobby rich kids. I nodded to myself in agreement and walked into some corridor. This has to be the Maths corridor. As I walked in, I saw someone familiar. It was the other transfer student. What's his name again?...Sung something...He saw me looking at him and began walking towards me with a hard stone like stare. What the hell....I slowly backed away without realising it, but he kept on walking. Now what?!