Fighting!!

Another Chance

Chapter 12

Baekhyun's P.O.V

My dad  was staying over the weekend. Usually we will go out for a family outing but this time it was all about me. The good news was that my dad did not come over to discuss about my "marriage". But the bad news was that I will now have to get a good report card otherwise I am sent off to live with my grandparents. There was no way I was going to do that! I called Chanyeol to discuss my sufferings. 

"Hello?" Chanyeol answered. "Hello.." There was silence but then it was broken by Chanyeol's roar of laughter. "Baekhyun, how's your fiance?". "I do not have a fiance, it's even worse than that." "Did your dad apply for your marriage certificate? Already?!" that stupid fool screeched. "No! It's about school. I have to get a good report card or I have to stay with my grandparents. You know my grandparents right?" We both took a moment to remember what happened last year.

"Halmoni, what is this?" I asked as she handed a cup of brown mushy liquid to Chanyeol and myself. "It is very good for your body and really delicious. Your mum always loved these." Me and Chanyeol glanced at each other before scooping the drink. "PFFFFFFFFTTT!!" . We watched the drink spraying out of our mouths within split seconds. "HALMONI, WHAT THE ...WHAT IS THIS?!" I exploded rubbing my tongue. "Why did you both spit it out? It is good for your body. It's made of vinegar and ginger and it helps to clean your stomach." she replied shoving another cup in our faces. "GINGER?!" Chanyeol screeched. "I AM ALLERGIC TO GINGER!!" I watched him running to the bathroom and a few seconds later I heard him vomitting it all out.

We both cringed at our memory. "Yeah Baekhyun, you need to get a good report card or you are gonna spend your life eating weird food. What did you do wrong anyway?" Chanyeol asked. I sighed, "Well I came home from school thinking it was about the fiance thing. But it was really about my studying. Because I am the only child he wants me to get a good job and that I should take studying seriously as I am going to highschool next year. If I don't I have to live with my grandparents." Chanyeol sighed too, "I have bad news too. I wasn't a gentleman toward noona. It all went wrong." "What happened?" I asked. "She paid for the tickets..." "What?! Really?!" I laughed while he carried on talking, "And to add on top of that, my credit card got confiscated and probably deactivated until I get over the pass mark on our term test." he finished. We were once again silent for a while when I had the most brilliant idea ever. "Chanyeol, we should apply for school mentoring!" "Baekhyun...really? The smart ones won't help us. "    "Yeah, good point. But we should still try, incase we get lucky. Or they might even be secret fangirls of ours in the top classes who are willing to help us, we never know." I said chuckling.  "Yeah there has to be some. We'll apply tomorrow then. I have to go now." and with that Chanyeol cut the call. 

I sighed. Hopefully everything turns out well.