He's not! Part 1

Another Chance

Chapter 24

Chanyeol's P.O.V

Baekhyun and I were heading home, with an awkward moment of silence to keep us accompany. "Yeol...don't you think it's weird Sujin knows Jisu? It's weird how she's getting mentored too..I don't know, but now that I really think about it, how does Jisu even know about the mentoring and such? She's new...unless someone told her." Baekhyun stated after thinking for too long. "Yeah it's strange." I replied back less amusingly as I was still concerned on how she got herself a boyfriend. " You are not being enthusiastic are you?" Baekhyun scowled. "I think we need to talk to her about it...it's bothering me." he carried on.  " Don't ask her yet. We will wait till we are actually sure...you know about her right? She might quit if you question her...which actually isn't a bad idea! I don't have to put up with her mayhem." I said losing my focus on the topic. "Dude, do you want to fail? Do you want your credit card to disappear, huh? Idiot."  "My credit card...." I whined and then a louder wail took over me, "I don't want to live with my grandparents...so stop planning to get rid of Jisu..we both need her."  "Fine..I am only doing this for my credit card"  We both looked very pitiful at this precise moment, my arm wrapped around Baekhyun's shoulders, and his arm wrapped around mine. All because of a test. "My precious credit card......WAIT FOR ME, I AM COMING FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I yelled on the top of my lungs, which startled Baekhyun and surprisingly a dog too, as I heard it whimper in fright and dashing into a nearby house. 

Jisu...after this stupid test, I don't have to see your face again. Playing with your boyfriend when you're supposed to be teaching us, hmph. Why did you even sign up? I will find out sooner or later.

Your P.O.V

I thought about what my brother said. Maybe I should give Jiyeon a chance...as she was going to be my brother's wife soon. I sighed in frustration. Everything goes her way. I flung onto my bed and wrapped my oversized pillow around my head. I should rest for a while. Just then I remembered my deadly sin. The mentoring which I forgot about. They were going to kill me! No...Chanyeol was going to kill me! I let out a longlasting sigh and hid under my duvet. I will do anything to not go school tomorrow. Anything.

The next day

"Omma, my stomach hurts...omma..ahh..oh..eehhh." I yelped, clutching my stomach and vigorously moved my body from side to side. "Ah oh eh? Stop your dramatic acting skills, and get your to the bathroom." My mum yelled. "Omma,..it really hurts..ahh.."  "Do you have a test today, huh? I am not falling for your scene here. Jisu, I know you. You rarely get pains and when you do, I know." she stated. I bolted from my bed and sat up, giving my mum, my sad, pitiful aegyo look. "Ah Jisu, how cute you look right now. I'll see you downstairs in 10 minutes." and with that she stomped off. "OMMA!!! AISH!" I howled. 

So here I was in my school uniform, chewing on some bread like a cow would do with it's grass. "Do you want your brother to drop you off...if you are that tired?" my mum asked. "No..it's fine." I mumbled. "No, it's not. Do you think I am going to let you go by yourself after your crys and yelps from earlier. You might even bunk."  "O.M.G, thanks omma, for giving me ideas." I scowled. "Sunghyun! Drop your sister off, okay?" she diverted her gaze to my brother who was watching tv. "Okay omma." he replied just like that. I was hoping he would say no. My mum smiled at me and patted my head, "Do well on your test."  "I don't have a bloody test!" "Okay okay!" she mimicked my voice.  Argh. "Come on, sister, I got to drop you off at school." my brother stated, dragging me out of the living room. 

After that bloody ride, I got out of his car and slammed the door. "Thanks for everything." I scowled and hurried into the school building. I was bloody early thanks to him. I made my way into the front school garden when I realised I left my school bag. Oh for god's sake! I rotated myself and decided to head back to my brother's car, but there was no need for that. He was already there, a few meters away from me, dangling my bag in mid air. I snorted at him as he walked over to me, smirking like a prince who wanted to be rewarded. He plonked the bag into my hands and shook his head, "Tututut, yah, do you really not want to go to school? Purposely leaving your bag in my car? That was your plan?"  "It wasn't a plan! Oppa, just go!" I yelled. "Wae?? It's my duty to protect you. I will go, once I see you going in to the building."  I snorted but then I realised some girls giggling and gazing in my direction. "Ahh, he's so protective. I want a boyfriend like that, she's so lucky!" I overheard them. Oh my god, no they didn't. "Oppa, leave, you're causing some problems here."  "What problems?" he asked confused.  "Did you not hear?"  "No..."  I sighed and pushed him away, but he clutched onto my hand. I pushed him harder with my strength, "Oppa..l.e.a.v.e!"  "JISU!!!" I heard someone yell. I turned around to find Sujin, who was once was smiling but now frowning. "Oh Sujin, hey..." "Hi...guess you're busy." Sujin whispered, signalling at my brother whom I was still holding onto. Oh no. "Sujin, you misunderstoo-" I immediately stopped, noticing Chanyeol and Baekhyun standing behind Sujin. Crap. Sujin noticed my facial expression, "Oh..Baekhyun and Chanyeol wanted to talk to you about the mentoring,..."   "Ah. So you are mentoring them then? I thought they would be a little different. " my brother butted in. I realised the glares I was receiving from Chanyeol, and I facepalmed myself. 

Why am I placed in such a situation?!

To be continued.


# Short update I know, but hey ho! I like leaving things hanging. So what do you guys think is going to happen? Write it in the comments below hehee.