Don't mess with me.

Another Chance

So basically, class 3G's classroom looks like this. Sujin sits on the front bench on the left side << and Chanyeol and his group sit on the back bench, on the right side >>, Also, the chairs are not individual chairs. It looks more like a cushioned bench. You guys know what I'm talking about right? Yeah so instead of the chairs on  the picture, imagine a curved cushion bench. To make it more clearer, Chanyeol sits on end, that's near to the middle (the path thingy) and next to him, sits Kris, then next to Kris, there's Sehun, then next to Sehun, Kai, and then next to Kai, there's Baekhyun, making him the person siting on the other end of the table.


Chapter 45

Your P.O.V

"I am Han Jisu." "And I am Lee Sungyeol, please take care of us.", we both bowed down together. However all we received was silence. "JISU?! WHAT?!", I heard Sujin squeal, her face sparkling yet it also had a taunting vibe to it. "Hey?", I awkwardly greeted her in which she flared, "You! How come you didn't tell me-" "Silence! For god's sake! Sungyeol and Jisu, go and find spare seats and all of you, be quiet!", mrs Choi yelled. I gulped, and gazed over to Sujin, who was sitting at the front, but she had no seats next to her or infact near her. I bit my lip as my eyes hoovered over each row. My eyes twitched as I noticed Chanyeol and his fellow friends looking at me with mixed expressions, in the back corner of the room. I immediately looked away but then I heard a voice, "Jisu and Sungyeol, we have space here. Come and sit." I looked over and it was Kris and his devilish smirk. Chanyeol of course had a bad reaction to this as he snapped at Kris, "Are you blind?! Where's the spare space? Do you want both of them to sit on your lap?" "Well, one of them can sit next to Baekhyun and the other can sit next to you.", Kris said to Chanyeol. " There's no space! Why can't they sit next to Kai or Sehun?!", Chanyeol's eyes popped out. "Chanyeol stop complaining. We are the ones sitting on the ends, so it's easier for them. Plus we can budge up, it's no big deal.", Baekhyun stated. I bit my lip...Chanyeol was so going to kill me. I'm better of sitting next to Baekhyun. But wait...doesn't that mean he has the chance to tease me and tell me weird thing like before? I sighed. Why is life so difficult? But still, I'd rather sit with Baekhyun. Just purely because I might give away the fact I like Chanyeol, if I stay near him any longer. With this thought, I walked over to Baekhyun, around the bench, when Sungyeol stopped me. "Uh-uh. No. I will sit with Baekhyun, you go and sit with Chanyeol.", he hissed a whisper. "What?! No!", I hissed back. "I ain't sitting with that freak! You know we don't get along!" "What about me then?!", I snapped, totally appalled. "Me and you are different. Please, you don't understand! A guy hating a guy is a lot worse than a girl hating a guy or vice versa. Just let me sit next to Baekhyun, if you don't want to see the world falling apart." I didn't think Sungyeol's hate for Chanyeol was to this extent.  

He noticed my blank expression and used it as a chance to push me out of the way, and go and sit next to Baekhyun. After I snapped out of it, Sungyeol was already sitting there next to Baekhyun, grinning. Baekhyun smirked and mouthed, "Good luck!", as he put a thumbs up. I gritted my teeth and marched my way to my new seat. I plonked myself next to Chanyeol without uttering a word. I already felt my face flushing and my heart beat accelerating. Sungyeol...thanks for this. I awkwardly took my pencil case and my books out of my bag, as I could feel someone staring at me. "Jisu, are you nervous or something?", Kris whispered behind Chanyeol. "Huh? W-why would I be?", I tried to be calm and posture but failed. Kris laughed, "I mean, you are sitting with us you see. If our fangirls find out...", he stopped halfway through his sentence and let me imagine it for myself. I remembered the incident where their stupid fangirls chased me. I gulped and rubbed my neck. "Don't worry. I've got this all planned. I just have to be horrible to you when they are here. This way they will think I am bullying you and they would leave you alone.", Kris smirked. What's with this guy? I gawked at him but then he bursted with laughter, "Your face right now! HAHAHA! Don't worry, I was lying. But yeah, you just have to make sure you don't come near us when we leave this room. Don't even smile at us. That way the fangirls will think we are not friends but strangers-" "Friends? Who said?". Chanyeol butted in the conversation. Kris snorted, " She's our friend! Come on dude! Don't tell me, after all those intimidate days of stressing over the exams together, you guys are not friends? I don't believe that." "Then that means she's only friends with me and Baekhyun, not you.", Chanyeol scowled. W-what? Chanyeol noticed my gleaming face. "Don't give me that face. We are not friends. I was just saying it to Kris's theory." What did I even expect? "Jerk... I don't want to be friends with you either!", I exploded. "Good!", he yelled back. I rotated my head away from him with a snort. When I thought things might improve, I just made it worse. We are not even friends....how is this even going to work out? 

So registration flew by with Kris trying to make conversations with me, Sehun and Kai sniggering behind our backs, Baekhyun and Sungyeol chattering away, Sujin sending me nervous glances and Chanyeol with his glares.

We had history for the 1st period, and we waited for the teacher to arrive. Shortly after, a bald man I had never seen in my life came into the class room and sat down at the teacher's desk. "Who the heck is he?", I muttered a bit too loud as Kris answered for me. "Mr Song. He doesn't teach much though." 

Mr Song flipped through a book, wrote some questions on the board and then faced us. "Please do these questions. Once you have finished, read or do something productive." My eyes popped out. Was this guy serious? I peeked over to Sungyeol and he had the very same expression as mine. I shook my head with a sigh and then attempted the questions on the board. It was so easy I had finished it within a minute, and this stupid guy was planning to set this for the whole lesson. I put my hand up, along with Sungyeol, who had also finished. Chanyeol snorted, but then started to copy my answers. This guy... Just then Mr Song questioned us, "Yes? What do you want?", he asked me and Sungyeol. "Ur...we finished the questions.", I muttered. "Oh? Already? Then get on with silent reading or of some sort." I gawked at him unbelievably and he raised his eyebrows, "Oh wait...I haven't seen you two before.", he said pointing at me and Sungyeol. "Yes...we just moved into this class today.", Sungyeol replied. "Ah. What class were you guys in before?", Mr Song asked in curiosity. Sungyeol bit his lip before answering, "3B."  "Ah! The ones involved in the cheating scandal right?" Our bench froze. Just when the rumors were slowly dying out, this bald head had to bring it up again! Just then I heard one of the girls yelp, "Ah! That's right! Don't you guys remember when the teachers came in here looking for someone called Jisu or something, it's her!", the girl pointed at me like she found a new discovery. Nah, you don't say. Just then the whole class room bombarded with noise. 

"No one cheated okay?!", Chanyeol bellowed causing the noise to die out. 

Just like that, the first lesson finished and the second lesson came by. It was English and God, it was awful. The teacher was some young quiet girl and no one could hear what she was saying. And then when she gave us exercises to do, the students diverted their gaze to me and Sungyeol and whispered, "How do you do this?!" "Can you give me the answers?" "Is this right?!" And worst of all, the guys on my bench right now were peering over my shoulders to copy the answers. "Jisu, can you give me the answer to question five...please?", Sehun asked for the 5th time. I threw my book at him, "Here, just keep it!", I yelled, startling everyone. 

Lunch came by and Sujin came over. "You crazy child! You don't even tell me!" "Sorry...it's just that we weren't sure if we were moving to 3G...", I muffled. She sighed but then beamed, "It's okay! OMG! I am so happy right now! Everything's going to plan!", she winked. Just then Chanyeol loomed over me. "Move over midget, if you don't want to get stepped on." I snorted, but moved anyway. The whole crew walked down the steps, like F4 but only bigger. They seriously looked stunning. "Don't mind him.", Kai nudged me with a smirk. I let out a dead smile. They all walked out of the classroom and BAM! The squeals of fangirls and their attacking footsteps could be heard. I gulped and looked over to Sungyeol who looked just as lifeless as me. "Sungyeol, don't worry. We just have to live through this.", I stated, giving a pat on his back. "Don't worry guys. We get through this every day. You will survive!", she cheered us on. "Then, what do we do now?", I asked as it was lunch break. "Eat of course.", Sungyeol scowled. "Then you guys want to come to the canteen with me?", Sujin asked. "Oh, but I have food with me.", I said. "Me too...", Sungyeol stated but then looked around the classroom wearily, "Well, I'd rather come then stay in here by myself." "Okay, let's go!", Sujin yelped. I gritted my teeth, "Sungyeol, you just dug our own grave right now." "W-what?", Sungyeol stuttered, his eyes widening.


"KAI OPPA!!! OMG! I'M GOING TO CRY! HE'S SO PERFECT! OMG OMG! CHANYEOL OPPA!!!! OPPAAA?!?!?!?!?!", the girl, next to us screeched as the most popular boys in school walked past her. She crawled over the girls in front, giving her hysteric cries. Just then girls from all direction started to pile in and we were caught in a surge. "What is this?! Are we at a K-pop concert?!", Sungyeol screeched. "We- Just have to live- with it.", I heaved for breath as the girl in front of me was squashing me to my death. Just then the crowd lunged forward causing Sungyeol to trip over some girl. The girl immediately turned around in a flash, "Yah do you want to die- ", the girl started off but then shyly smiled, "Whoa...you are so handsome!", she beamed at Sungyeol. Sungyeol immediately backed away in a state of panic,as he felt that this girl was going to pounce on him any sooner. Just then, the girl diverted her gaze to us and her eyes snapped. "You!", she pointed her dainty fingers at me. I raised my eyebrows but then it hit me. She was one of the girls who chased me. Just then the girl yelled somewhere else, "HARA, LOOK! IT'S THAT !", she caught the attention of another the girl. The other girl swirled her body around and her eyes hit me. My jaw dropped. It was the girl who led the crowd that chased me. Chanyeol's no.1 fangirl. Her eyes flashed and before I knew it, her hands shot right at me. I let a yelp, pushed past a confused Sujin, and ran through the crowd. Well, tried to run. There were so many people, it was impossible to move. I managed to run in a curve, and I found the exit. "YAH STOP!", she yelled behind me. I carried on running, until my head hit something. I wearily looked up, and noticed that I had literally hit Chanyeol on the chin, as he was wincing in pain straight after. The whole crowd stopped moving. Only silence. Chanyeol turned to look at what hit him and when he saw me, his eyes bulged out of his socket. "Y-you-", he started off but then got interrupted by his no.1 fangirl. "You worthless ! How dare you hit his precious face!", she spat, her voice echoing through the canteen. "I d-didn't mean to-" She charged at me. And a few other girls. And maybe the whole population of the room did. I tried to make a run for it when Chanyeol slammed his hands around me, "Where do you think you're going after hitting me?" "Let go of me!", I yelled pulling out of his force but he gripped onto my wrist. "How are you going to pay for this?-", he bellowed but before he got to say anything else, I kicked him in the shin and sprinted. All the girls started to gasp as if they had just witnessed a murder. Oh god. I have just made things worse. 

I ran out of the canteen, zoomed through the corridors until I found the classroom, then I stumbled up the stairs and hid under the table. I received a few weird stares from the students but I couldn't care less. As long as I was away from those hoes, everything was good. I was so glad that I excelled in sports. 

After a good 10 minutes of peace and silence, I heard footsteps coming into the class room. "HAHAHA! Did it hurt Chanyeol?!", I heard Sehun's voice cackling. "She has gained my respect.", I heard Kris snigger. "Where is that low life ? Wait till I kill her.", Chayeol bellowed. I gulped and hid further under the table. "Did anyone see her?", he asked the class. There was a mere silence. I bit my lip nervously, hoping that no one told him where I was, but I was wrong. I felt a pair of arms shoot around my waist, and in seconds, I was lifted of the floor. I let out a gasp of shock, as his embrace got tighter. "G-get of me...", I stuttered. He smirked. "A little girl with a big ego.", he hissed,  his voice tingling my neck. My face overheated with embarrassment but then annoyance. He never learns does he? I grabbed onto his arms and twirled, allowing me to face him now. I wrapped my legs around his waist, and with swiftness, I took a grip on his head, and then I yanked his hair, causing him to bend backwards, and as my legs were tightly wrapped around his waist, it caused him more pain. "AHHHH! W-wait! W-ait-", he screeched but got cut off as I yanked his hair harder, causing him to slam onto the floor. I removed myself from him and got up, while dusting my hands with a grin. He looked really pathetic right now as his face was red and his hair was all over the place. Shortly after, a roar of laughter was heard from his fellow friends. "I can't! Man, this is too funny!", Sehun bawled in laughter, slapping Kris who was standing next to him, who was also laughing. They all came up to me, with broad grins as if they couldn't be happier. Kris flung his arm around me, "Man, I love you for this. This is my first time seeing Chanyeol like this.", he cracked up, staring at the lifeless Chanyeol lying on the floor. "Everytime Chanyeol does something stupid, I'm going to ask you to beat him up!", Kai cackled and then Baekhyun smirked, "It's so funny how this guy never learns. This is not his first time getting beaten up by Jisu you know. It's like he's asking her to beat him up!" They all erupted in hysteric laughter. The other students started to laugh too.  I awkwardly chuckled along with them.

Lunch soon ended and we were back to lessons. It was so awkward sitting next to Chanyeol after that. He didn't utter a word. The only thing I could hear were the quiet giggles that played across the classroom. Crap...I just embarrassed him in front of the whole class, correction, I embarrassed him in front of everyone in the canteen plus the whole class.....Why do I have to sit next to him? 

What do I do now? I just beat the out of the guy I like in front of everyone. He's going to hate me more now.  I gritted my teeth. Why do I do things without thinking? 

School finished and I walked out with Sujin. "Wow...you are unbelievable. You just embarrassed Chanyeol in front of the whole class. Wait till this spreads around school. His image is destroyed and you are going to die in the hands of his fangirls. Well done! Good job! Good to go!", she sarcastically cheered. I scowled at her, "I didn't mean to okay? It j-just happened. Plus, I have to protect myself as well!" "Yeah okay sure.", she stated but then she started laughing, "I can't! Chanyeol really looked pitiful today! His face! HAHAHAHAHA" I snorted, "Look at you! You're laughing now!" "It's funny!", she cackled. "I guess.", I chuckled with her but then gulped. Was this really going to spread around the whole school?


Yes, it spreaded around the school in a flash. The next day, Chanyeol had received his worst nightmare. All the guys laughed at him. The girls pitied him, "Awww Chanyeol! Do you want me to bandage you?" "Does it hurt?!" "Oppa, don't cry, it's going to be alright!" and his best friends . In one phrase, I have destroyed his image just being in his class for 1 day. 

I wonder what's going to happen now....I guess Chanyeol learnt his lesson not to mess with me again as he was quiet the next day, the day after and many days forward. Maybe this is a good thing?


# Hope you guys enjoyed it! Chanyeol's image ahahaha. The next two updates, I am going to rush through it! We need to get through middle school!