Lost...

Another Chance

Chapter 26

Your P.O.V

"Uh...he's your brother?", Sujin awkwardly let out a dead chuckle while looking at a recent family photo of mine on my phone. "Yeah he is." I scowled at her intensely. "Oh God, that's not good.", she said in awe. "I know! Thanks to you!" " Sorry Jisu, but come on, you haven't even said a word about your brother, so how am I suppose to know?"  "Yeah whatever." I muttered.  "I w-will leave then. And oh! Don't forget the mentoring!"  "Yah, why are you bringing up the mentoring? I am scared as to what them two are going to do to me today!" " I just wanted to remind you, since you forgot last time."  "Leave!" I screeched. "Tch. I am leaving!" she said with a slight annoyance in her voice. I watched her head into the corridor and then I miserably slauntered to my form room and collapsed onto a chair. What was I going to do now? I need to clear all the misunderstandings. Yes, that is what I will do. As I was nodding my head in satisfaction, a hand shot right in front of me, with a plaster laid in its palm. Huh? I swirled myself around to find Sungyeol hovering over me. "W-w-what?" I stuttered a multiple times. "Take it." He said sternly. "Take what?" He sighed and then grabbed my hand out of nowhere and ed something into it. Immensly startled, I diverted my gaze to my hand, only to see a wrinkled up plaster sitting on my palm. A plaster? Why? How was a plaster going to sort all the pain in my life? He saw my rather confused stare and spoke, " Urm, is your eye alright?" "Eye?" I asked. "It seems alright now, maybe you don't need the plaster after all." Just then I remembered when Sungyeol "accidentally" hit me in the eye. I think it was an accident. All because of that girl. "Oh, that!. It was just sore and I had a small cut beneath my eye, that's all.  You can't even see it now." I said handing back the plaster. But he pushed the plaster back into my hands. "Keep it, so you will know thatdid try helping you, even though you rejected it. I don't want you to start blaming me for it later, if it hurts or anything. " he mumbled, looking down. Was he for real? It wasn't that I rejected your plaster, I just don't need it anymore. I chuckled slightly, but immediately stopped as he looked back at me again, with his stare. But then his mouth twitched slightly into a smile, "Thanks for the fruits. I heard it was from you."  "Oh..that. Yeah it is."  I was clearly shocked at his sudden kindness towards me. What is he planning to do? "I am not planning anything."  "WHAT?! H-how do you know?...." I mumbled off into my words. " I just do." He took a moment of hesitation and a deep sigh, before carrying on, "I have been wondering....maybe it's not bad , you know....you being my food coordinator..."  My eyes widened as I was not expecting this from him. "S-sungyeol...what happened to you?" I asked in a trance. He immediately snapped out of his thoughts, "Huh?! I mean, what bad things can happen from it? This way I can order you around." he highly stated. Hmph. I snorted at him and then smiled, "Okay fine. Order me all you like." 

I wonder what made him change his mind. 

Sungyeol's P.O.V

After thinking for a long time yesterday, I decided to give Jisu a chance. She knows about my life story now, so there's no point of holding a grudge against her. I will try not to.

Your P.O.V

School just ended like that, and I slauntered to our meeting place, which was the office's back exit. This way no one will see us. I thought I would be the first one, but I was wrong. Sujin, Baekhyun and Chanyeol were all there looking at me dauntingly. My facial expression immediately darkened. What was my fate today? "Okay she's here. Let's go." Baekhyun said and then diverted his gaze to Chanyeol, "To Chanyeol's house!"  Chanyeol instantly reacted, "What? Mine? You never said anythi-" " My dad's business cooperative group are at my place so we are not allowed." Baekhyun interrupted Chanyeol. "For god's sake. Fine, but now I have to call my driver."  " I did already." Baekhyun smirked. "When? Tch, seriously you know how to piss people off." Chanyeol hissed. They all headed to the car park apart from me. "Jisu?" Sujin questioned me. "I am not getting in that car again." I scowled, remembering the incident last time. " It's not Baekhyun's! It's Chanyeol's, so stop whining and just hurry!" Sujin bellowed. "Yeah, but it's going to be just as worse-" Chanyeol cut me off, "You are not cutting another lesson again, understand?" "I wasn't planning to actually. Can't we all be normal and take the bus?" I suggested.  "Are you mocking the way I was brought up?" Chanyeol interrogated me. "A-ani , I didn't-"  "Fine, who wants to take the bus?", Chanyeol asked among us. No one answered, but only the distant crackles from the thunderstorms that were now being displayed above us. "See? No one. And it's going to rain soon." He tempted me. After he realised that I wasn't going to give in, he plunged through his blazer pocket and retrieved some tacky, ripped up shred of paper and a pen. He scribbled some things down and chucked it at me. I looked at it and it was an address and some directions.

Park Estate. Cheongdam-dong. Bus: 240 . Get off at the last stop and walk straight forwards from the bustop, you will find a block of apartments and hotels. Then turn to the left, you will see a long alley. Go there, and my house will be there. If you don't see my house from there, then, you are literally blind. Remember, it's Park Estate. There's a sign too.

"Hope you arrive in perfect condition...ah, it looks like it's going to rain as well." and with that Chanyeol started to walk to the car park. Baekhyun and Sujin however stayed put. "Jisu, what are you doing? Stop being a child and just come with us. It's going to rain and get dark soon." Sujin yelled. I knitted my eyebrows together and pouted. Watch Chanyeol.. I will get there without your help. "Just go, seriously. Unless you want to come with me."  She gazed at Baekhyun and then back at me. "I'll come with-" she started off half-heartedly, before I cut her, " Sujin, I'll go by myself. I will show that nut case, I can make it to his house, without his stupid car."  Baekhyun shook his head in frustration, "Fine do what you want." "I will." and with that, I stomped off in the opposite direction. Tch.

It took me about 15 minutes to get to the public bus stop and it was already dark.  So, bus 240? I am not familiar with this bus at all. I sighed while slouching on the bench, maybe I should have went with them...wait. What am I thinking? I need to show Chanyeol, I can do this. I nodded my head in agreement, when I saw a peculiar dude in a hoody staring at me. All I could see were his lips, which were strangely shaped like a heart. He immediately turned his gaze somewhere else. Just hope that I do not get molested by some pedos today. Shortly after, the bus arrived and I got on. I heaved my way to the higher seats, and plunged onto it. I brushed out my blazer and my skirt, and drifted my gaze in front of me, to find the same hooded guy facing in my direction. I gulped nervously and took out my phone, to prevent anything else from happening. Who was this guy? Was he following me? No, he can't be, there were still many stops left. He will probably get off sooner or later. 

4 stops from the last and he was still here. I started to breathe faster. I tried hard to not suspect him but the fact that he was staring at me, made me want to. I will try to bare with this. I was nearly there. Just another 3 more stops. He still remained calmly, looking up at me. I think I need to get off, like seriously. The bus waited at the stop before the last one, as the bus driver was talking to a passenger. Just then the hooded guy approached towards me, very slowly. I could see his face now, his expression looked very bothered by something. Okay this was my chance. I immediately rushed out, down the steps and out of the bus, within a few seconds. The guy was staring down at me, his mouth slightly opened as if he was about to say something. I started to speed-walk ahead, and then I found myself running. The bus zoomed past me, after 30 seconds of me running. I turned around and noticed the guy wasn't following me. With relief, I slowed down. While panting, I looked around to see that I was near a shopping centre. Where am I? I looked back and saw two paths. The only thing is that I don't remember which path I came by. I give up. I am going to call Sujin. I fiddled my hands in pocket for my phone, but it wasn't there. What?! I instantly hoved my hands in my blazer pockets, my bag, everything. I. Cant. Find. It. I think I left it on the bus. Just then I felt droplets of water, plopping on my hair. I looked up and moaned. Rain.

Chanyeol's P.O.V

It's been an hour and a half since we had arrived at my place. Just where in the world was she? " I think someone needs to call her now." Baekhyun suggested. "I will call..." Sujin mumbled, maybe under the pressure of me and Baekhyun intimidating her for the past hour.  I patiently waited as the call was forwarded. However Sujin had no reaction. "So?..." I made out. "She isn't picking up." Sujin whined, and carried on, "Maybe she's lost...or worse, molested or kidnapped. It's pretty dark and you know Cheongdam is full of teenagers, clubs , motels-"  "Will you shut up for a while? Chincha.." I bellowed. "B-but she-" "I'll go and look for her." I blurted without knowing what I had just said. "What?!", Baekhyun and Sujin screeched in unison. I sighed, "Well, I was the one who gave the address, so yeah she might be looming around her somewhere. I will go and find her." I don't know what the hell  is happening to me right now, but I do have a bad feeling. Maybe she is kidnapped, or molested? It's not like I cared. I just need someone to mentor me that's all. I opened my closet and pulled out a hoody and a cap and I put it on. I caught Sujin staring at me and I walked over to her, "You...give me her phone number."  "Whose? Mine?" she asked. "No. Jisu's."  "Huh? Of course." she laughed it off. "Wow...you are really unbelievable. Don't think anything so stupid. Plus, I only want Jisu's number so that I can contact her, ask her where she is and such."  "D-dhe..I know." she slurred in her speech. After getting Jisu's number, I hurried down the stairs and zoomed out of the door.

I froze. It was literally pouring stones out here. Thank god, I wore a cap and a hoody. I pulled my hood over my cap, and started looking for an umbrella in the front shed. No signs of an umbrella here. Chincha...Jisu, what the hell are you doing right now in this rain?! I sprinted through the alley and out onto the street. Now what do I do?

Your P.O.V

"ACHOOO!" I roared out a sneeze. 

After 10 minutes running in and out of streets, I found my way back to the shopping centre again. Drenched with rain, I wandered into the shopping centre, hoping there was a phone box somewhere. My luck was always like this. I had lost my phone and now hail stones and rain?! Just at the corner of the entrance, a green phone box was placed. Only if I came here earlier....

Thank god I had some money on me and I knew Sujin's number of by heart. Otherwise, this would be my life from now on. I dialled her number and waited. "Hello?!" she answered instantly. " H-hey. It's me ,J-jisu..." I croaked into the phone. "YAH! Are you okay?! Where are you?" she exploded. "In f-front of a s-s-shopping c-centre, I am lo-st." I wheezed. " Did you catch a cold?! Don't worry Chanyeol's coming for you, here, his phone number-"  "W-what?! C-chanyeol?...p-phone number?"  "Yes! Chanyeol's phone number! Baekhyun told me to give it to you! God, your voice is literally scaring me right now. Get a piece of paper and a pen, or some sort so that you can record his number, okay?"  "Dhe.." I replied. After getting something to write on, I wrote his number down. "T-thanks. I have to c-cut this call n-now."  "Oh, call Chanyeol then, come quickly and please don't die."  "Y-yeah, b-bye." 

Time to call Chanyeol now. But why is he searchin for me? I swear he wants to get rid of me. With puzzled thoughts, I called him next with no pennies to spare. It took him a while to answer. "H.e.l.l.o" he answered, panting. I was scared to talk to him for some reason. "He-llo?" he repeated again. Okay, here I go. " C-chanyeol...it's me Jis-" "You stupid thing, where are you?!" I heard him erupt. See? This is what I mean... "I a-am in front o-f some s-shopping c-centre..." I rasped at him. " Shopping centre? Is it the glass building with the blue windows? And why did you get off there?! And what's with your voice?!", he bellowed. I looked up to see the building, and infact it was blue. " Yes, t-that b-building. It's a l-long story..a-and my v-voice...I d-do not k-know." I trembled. " Just wait there, do not move an inch, I'm coming." and with that he cut the call.

What is this weird feeling? Thump Thump.

 


# >.<. Thanks to my readers who are still supporting me. I am sorry to those who found my story slightly dragging. I am trying my hardest to correct everything. Chanyeol's and Jisu's romance will progress guys, just bear with me. Sorry TT. It would be nice to receive more feedback , because I seriously don't know how you people feel about my story. There are one or two amazing readers who always comment and I am glad, but I want something from all of you. Even if it's a word, a sentence, criticism, they all make me happy :P. I just want to know if this story is worth finishing. Thanks x