And found.

Another Chance

Chapter 27

Your P.O.V

Thump Thump Thump Thump. I clutched onto my collar and let out a rusty sigh. What is this feeling? I remember getting this sort of feeling before. Just as I was about to recall my whole life, someone yelled over, "Jisu!"  It was Chanyeol. My eyes widened and so did my mouth. Thump Thump. Oh god, not this feeling again. He rushed over to me, "Ah god, I can't breathe...thanks to someone."  I pulled a face at him, "No one asked you to come."  "True."  Just then he pulled me closer to him, and dragged me down. "Why do you even have a phone? Does it hurt for you to answer a call?" he scowled at me. "M-my phone...I l-lost it."  "WHAT?! NOW?!"  "N-no, on the bus."  "How did you call me then?" he snarled. I pointed at the green phone box, to tired to speak. "Seriously... you are so careless." he muttered and started to walk ahead of me. " How are you going to get your phone back then?" I could hear him ask, but I seriously couldn't bring up the energy to say a word and slowly I stopped walking all together. "Are you deaf?" he bellowed. The moment he knew I wasn't going to reply, he swirled around. "What's wrong now?"  I could see him slowly approaching me, and when we had like 30cm distance between us, he slowly reached out his hand and placed it on my forehead. "Fever...For god's sake." he muttered in annoyance. " W-what." I made out, but it was barely audible. 

He glared at me and then sighed while taking his cap off. "Hold this for me." he ordered, placing his cap on my head without any authority. Then he started to strip in the middle of the road. "C-chanyeol, what the heck-" I made out but immediately got muffled as I was now in a room of cotton that smelt of Chanyeol. I wriggled my head upwards, in order to see what I was placed in. It took me a moment to realise I was in his hoody. Was this actually happening? The cold prince finally decided to melt his ice? He then took of the cap that was on my head, and fitted it onto his own. Open eyed, I was staring at him, until he snapped. "Now what?! You want me to help you put the hoody on? Seriously...I didn't know you having this fever would cause so much trouble."  Nope, he hasn't change at all. For your information, I was simply staring at you, at the fact that you are suddenly being nice for once, and I did not say a word about me needing help to put your hoody on, and lastly I did not even ask for your hoody. That was what I wanted to say, but instead I looked like a dead zombie, staring off into space. "Seriously...this child." He came closer to me, than he already was, and pulled out the empty sleeves of the hoody upwards. "Put your bloody arms through it then." he ordered me. I pouted, and plunged both of my arms through each side of the sleeves. I was waiting for him to let go of the sleeves but he didn't. Instead he grabbed onto my wrist, and intensely stared at me. I felt myself gulp and blink a few times before croaking, "G-get o-f-f...." "No." , he smirked, and then he drew his face closer to mine, until our noses slightly grazed with each other. " W-w-w-what?" I stuttered heavily. " W-w-w-what?" he mimicked me, putting an emphasis on the 'W'. Shut up Chanyeol I wanted to say, but I was put off by his smirk that played on his lips now. "C-chanyeol, l-let go-". He shushed me with his fingers, and instead of a smirk, his face was now filled with seriosity. His face was even closer now. If I leaned in, It would be a kiss. Thump Thump. Why am I getting this feeling again? 

He ed his head in, and for a second, I thought he kissed me. I closed my eyes of course, being the dummy I was. I flickered my eyes open, to find Chanyeol  whispering into my ear instead. "Jisu." This voice, I felt like I had heard it somewhere. In a dream, I suppose. I don't remember. Feeling light-headed, I let myself sink into his voice, but just then it turned into a horrifying yet electrifying roar of laughter, pounding onto my eardrums, sending me a million shrills in and out of my body. The laughing stopped but replaced with an icy smirk. "You are definitely not cutting mentoring today because of your fever, understand?"  Thump Thump. He my hair, and gave an overly forced grin, "Good girl. You better teach me well today."  He then ambled off, ahead of me, leaving me dumbfounded.

What. In. The. World....  That's all? Not like I was expecting anything, but really? It's not that hard to say it normally. Why get me worked up for nothing?! Plus, you shouldn't do that to a sick person. He's a jerk afterall, so meh, I will be the mature one and brush it off.

"Y-yeah, don't even worry. I will t-teach you." I highly stated even though my current voice resembled a frog, and I was slurring in my speech, but hey yo, It's fine if he gets the idea.  " Your stuttering. All heated up, are we?" He smirked, turning to face me now.  "If you haven't realised, I am sick right now and my temperature is a little high."  " Are you really sure? From what I saw, you looked as if you were expecting something."  " I w-wasn't e-expecting anythi-." I yelled, but immediately stopped as my throat started to hurt. He chuckled at the sight and carried on with his stupidity, " You even closed your eyes, you weren't really expecting me to kiss you, right?-"  "Yah! S-s-shut up. I do not like stuck-up b-boys like you..if you haven't n-noticed yet." I 'yelled'. He started to walk towards me again, " Oh..really? Then why did you mentor us? Surely you whould have not known we were getting mentored."  Oh crap. He found out.  Okay, let me just make up some . " I didn't know I was mentoring you guys. I just wanted to do something that will keep me awake so I did. I signed up for mentoring...and I regret it." I scowled at him.  He eyed me for a long time and it was getting on my nerves so I stomped ahead of him, pushing him out of the way. I kept going straight ahead, and turned to the path on the right, when I heard him yell, "Wrong way!" Tch. Why am I always embarrassing myself? Thump Thump. And why is my heart beating so fast? I twirled myself around, and headed to the left, pouting as I went.

Chanyeol's P.O.V

I watched her now, walking to her left, pouting. I shook my head with a snort. So she really has no interest in Baekhyun or me, what so ever? Most girls would probably die if one of us came so close to them,... yet she had no intention. But I wasn't sure, she was hard to read. She closed her eyes though, which may mean something. Wait, why do I even care? I shook my head, tapping my cheek with my hands continiously, trying to get a hang of reality. The absent of noona really corrupted my mind, like really bad that I am even thinking of girls like Jisu now. 

After that dead atmosphere between us, we both arrived at the gates (to my house). I glanced over to Jisu, but she seemed to be so traumatised by something. " Juice-su, you okay?" I purposely . "W-why do you h-have a house, t-the size of a museum?" she croaked.  "It's called being rich." I smirked, "And if you'll excuse me, Can you turn yourself, I am going to type the password in. I can't let strangers know."  I watched her snort at me, "P-password? Y-you got to be kidding me." I pushed her out of the way ,despite her being ill. This girl has such a big mouth, can't be helped, ey? After I beeped the password, the gates flung open and I let myself in. However Jisu stayed put. I glared at her sternly, "You want to stay outside? Fine you can do that-"  " No I don't! I am cold already, I don't want to get hypothermia." and with that she stormed in, as if she owned this place.

 

"Wait...so you are saying that, you thought you were getting molested by a guy, got off the bus and you then lost your phone?!" Sujin exclaimed. " No, s-seriously..that g-guy even a-approached me!" ,Jisu cracked. " You are not even pretty, I wonder how that even happened." I called out from the lobby, just coming out of the shower. I walked into my room, receiving a glare from Jisu of course. I smiled sheeplessly while chucking her a spare towel. It hit her right on the head, just like I wanted it to. " Why are you even being nice to me?", she scowled, pulling the towel over her hair, and gently rubbing it in. " It's what I use to clean my bathroom floor."  "WHAT?!?!?!?!" she exploded, flinging the towel across the room. 

She actually believed it. "AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHI laughed mentally of course but in real, I simply pulled of a wicked grin.


# :P, Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, even though it's short. Please subscribe, comment and vote :D. I'll update soon kekeke.