I'm sorry.

Another Chance

Chapter 42

Your P.O.V

School had been a busy week because of exam stress. It was registration and Mr Baek announced the exam dates and rules. "The exams are finally here. I know every one of you here will do well so best of luck! Try to beat some of the students from Class 3A, will ya?", he whined playfully causing the students to laugh. But his face darkened, "But guys, be careful you stick to the rules. Arrive to the exams on time and be prepared. Also, I know no one here will ever think about cheating, but if you guys do get yourself twisted into that, you will be out of the school doors by the time you try to find excuses. Getting expelled at this moment of your life will not help you get into a good high school. Especially to those who are planning to go to Cheongdam High school. Cheongdam middle school needs a good reputation you know? So I trust you guys." "Yes!", the class chanted together. "Make sure you guys also eat and sleep well!", he finished off. I sighed, hopefully everyone does well.

Just then Sohee, the girl sitting behind me started to gossip. "Oh yeah, don't you remember two years ago? Some boy got caught for cheating and was expelled." "Ah, I remember! He was from a lower class though. What was his name? Minsoo or something...I don't know", Hani, the girl next to her said. "But I heard recently that the teachers found out that it wasn't even him who cheated. I kind of feel sorry for him if that is true." "Oh really?! Ah, that .", the girls agreed among themselves.  Oh that's awful....


Chanyeol's P.O.V

The exam dates and rules were announced and everyone groaned. "You guys will do the exams under strict conditions. If I find any one of you pigs cheating, you are all dead! Got it?!", Mrs Choi screeched. " It's really important and this is the only way you will get into a high school. Don't dream about coming to Cheongdam high school next year if you think these tests are a joke! And all you rich hooligans here, use your brain instead of using your money! There's so many smart children who are not getting into good high schools because of people like you! That is all I have to say!",  and with that, Mrs Choi sat back down with a glare. What kind of teacher is she? Instead of wishing us luck, she curses us. 

I looked over to Baekhyun and he pouted, "Mrs Choi is a screeching old hag! We will show her our good results. It will shut her up then."  "Yeah, we will show her.", I stated. Just then Sehun whined, "I'm going to fail this exam! Man I wish I could cheat!" "Yah, use your brain. I know I am going to fail too but remember the incident last time? The classmate that cheated? He got expelled right?", Kris asked. My face turned grim at the memory. " He didn't cheat!", Sehun glared, noticing my face. Kris was confused, "How? Do you guys know him?", he asked. " He was Chanyeol's and Baekhyun's friend in elementary school and he came here, but then got expelled. The school knows he didn't cheat now but it's too late, because the guy who actually cheated left this school. Apparently, the guy was his step brother. Such a bastard! But yeah, you came here during the end of first grade so he left long before you came. He was a good friend though.", Sehun explained to Kris. "Ah. I see. Cheer up man!", Kris tapped my back. "I'm fine, don't worry.", I smiled to lighten the mood but my mind was somewhere else. 

2 years ago

" Guys, guys! He cheated!", the class jeered at him, pointing their fingers dauntingly in his face. But all I could do was stand there and watch. I was too scared to help him. I was too scared to tell the truth. His eyes meet mine with desperation asking for help, but I couldn't. I couldn't do it in the end and he left. He just left. All I could remember was the last words he said and that painful stare he gave me when he walked out of the school, with anger and hate. 

"Thanks for everything...friend."

If I told the school about him getting abused by his step dad....If I told the school how his step brother cheated and put the blame on him....none of this would have happened. He trusted me to help him but I threw it away.

I haven't seen him since. I wonder where he is right now? Is he doing well? Is he finally free from his horrible family? I'm sorry Kyungsoo for everything.


# kyungsoo? Kyungsoo? KYUNGSOO?

Yes, it's Kyungsoo! haha He was basically Chanyeol's elementary school friend but then got expelled in middle school for cheating when he never did. And he expected Chanyeol to help him but no one did, so yeah poor kyungsoo. 

And if you guys do remember the guy Jisu met on the bus....*giggles....then you guys should get some idea of what might happen next..Well, I will let you guys imagine it for yourselves, I'm not going to spoil anything! Love ya! (Short update, oh well, forgive me!)