Han Juice-su?

Another Chance

Chapter 18

Your P.O.V

After the awkward car ride, I stepped out of the car and waited for the gates to open. "It's Baekhyun." Baekhyun said through the speaker. Within a few seconds the gates slowly opened revealing the colossal water fountain , and a prodigious palace like building behind it. I gulped before walking forward. I cannot deal with this any longer. Rich people were not my thing. Baekhyun and Chanyeol walked in front of us in silence, and we followed them from behind. We reached the door, and about several maids were waiting as if a prince was about to enter. I gawked at the scene. Was this all really happening? Then a middle aged women came strolling in, "Baekhyunnie, you're home!" she said scruffing up his hair. "Omma! You're home?" he asked smoothing his hair back down again. "Yeah, the trip was cancelled, and Chanyeol, annyeong!", Chanyeol nodded his head while beaming a smile ,at last! Then her gaze diverted to me, "Ah. Who do we have here?" she smiled. I froze on my spot. Baekhyun saw my tensed expression and spoke for me. "She's my mentor." Suddenly Baekhyun's mum's eyes lit, "Ohh really?!" and then she looked at me, "Help Baekhyun with his studies, and be strict." she said patting my head. I nodded with a smile. She told us to go to Baekhyun's room instead as there were visitors in the house. Chanyeol stayed back as Baekhyun's omma was talking him. Hmm. I finally might get to see a different side of him.

After climbing spiral of stairs, we arrived. Baekhyun opened the door, to reveal an outstanding dark blue coloured room, with a mega pixel flatscreen tv, and his own hot tub on the side. I breathed heavily as he let us enter first. Chanyeol came in a few minutes after, when we were touring around the bedroom. Sujin had the urge to take pictures, but I stopped her. "Guys, come in here." Baekhyun said opening a door on the side of his room. We followed and it led to a mini study room. I stood back astonished. Rich people sure have everything. Just then Chanyeol shoved me out of the way, "Go in, or just move out the way" I snorted at him and followed him in, shutting the door.

We were all now sitted around the table, silence filling in. "Urm, we should introduce ourselves." I said to break the silence. "Yeah good idea." Sujin butted in. I glared at her, and then carried on, "I am Han Jisu from class 3B and-" Just then a roar of laughter was heard from Chanyeol.  He didn't stop for about 5 minutes. He rolled around the floor, clutching his stomach in pain, "On God!! I can't breathe. AHAHAHAHAHA". Baekhyun was confused just as much as I was. "Why are you laughing?" I glared at him. His laugh faded out at last as he sat back up again, "Your name suits you..Han Juice-su." he said letting out more retarded laughs. "Your middle name should be Orange!" he then added in. Han Orange-juice-su? Orange Juice? This ing jerk. I saw a grin creeping on Baekhyun's face but as soon as I saw him, he stopped. "Yah, Chanyeol shut up!" he yelled. Chanyeol stopped laughing and then glared at me, changing the whole topic. "You better teach us properly." "I will" I replied back with an overly forced grin.

"So from the last chapter, square root of 5 times square root of 5 is 5 or if you want to write in terms of powers than it's 5 to the power of 1. Do you understand?". Baekhyun was the only one that actually nodded. I sighed. I went through powers for like how many times now. "Fine, do this worksheet, and I'll explain the ones you get wrong." I then looked at Sujin, "Do you understand powers?" "Yeah..." she trailed off. I let out a blow, well who cares, she wasn't here for the studying. I then glanced at Chanyeol, who was glaring at the worksheet. I coughed slightly, and he looked up, smiling, showing his bright white teeth off, "Yes, Miss Han Juice-su?"  "It's Han Jisu." I blurted. He raised his eyebrows, "Han Juice-su?" "No..Han JIsu, NOT Han JUsu." I exploded. "Oh well , Juice-su...just help me with this question, I don't understand your method." he said glaring now. I facepalmed myself and crawled over to him. I looked at the question, and sighed. It was so easy, why doesn't he get it? "So what is 17.67 to the power of 5? Basically, you think of a basic number, for example 17. So 17 to the power of 5 will be, 17*17*17*17*17. So similarly, it will be 17.67*17.67*17.67*17.67*17.67, and you just times it..." I explained. He looked down at the worksheet then back at me, "You..You wanna be a teacher?" He asked me. I raised my eyebrows and then he just smirked, "Shall I give you an advice? Don't. You do not smell nice." He said pushing himself further away from me. I realised I was a little too close to him and backed away immediately. I snorted hysterically. Was he for real? You know what? I had enough of him and this stupid tutoring. I got my bag and was ready to leave when Sujin pulled me back down, "Where are you going?" "Home." I replied. "Jisu, just ignore him, he just doesn't like Peach." Baekhyun butted in. "Huh? Peach.." "Your perfume..It's pretty strong..but it smells nice." He added in , incase I found it offensive. Oh my perfume..Can they actually smell it? I sighed and sat myself down again, glaring at Chanyeol. I was going to give him another chance to control his behaviour. 

So I finished marking the worksheets, and Baekhyun seemed to be doing well compared to Sujin and Chanyeol. He got only 2 wrong out of the 15 questions. "Baekhyun, you are realy good at Maths." I complimented him. "Oh..really? Yeah I don't mind Maths, but wait for the other subjects." He sighed. I got my bag out and looked through Baekhyun's folder. With interest, Baekhyun came over and peeked at it. 

"Maths- Good, English- Poor, Science- No effort at all, very poor, History- Poor, Computing- Good, Korean- OK." "WHAT?! VERY POOR?? I AM NOT THAT BAD!" He yelled seeing the folder. 

I taught them completing the square, and it all went well. We decided it to call it an end because we were all tired. We all headed downstairs when Baekhyun asked, "Do you guys want to have dinner here?" "WHAT?" I shouted with Chanyeol. Sujin started to flutter her eyes at me, hoping we could stay, but unfortunately I didn't agree as some idiot doesn't even want me to be here. "No thank you, thanks for the offer though." "No problem." Baekhyun stated. I grabbed Sujin's hand and we walked out of the house. "Do you want a lift?" Baekhyun called out from behind. "No, it's okay." I yelled back. I ain't getting in that limo ever again.

Chanyeol's P.O.V

I watched them leave. " Baekhyun, are you nuts? Why are you asking them to stay for dinner?" "No..I just.. She just seems different. Different from those crazy fangirls of ours." He said smiling. I raised my eyebrow, "Her? You mean Jui-" "Yeah Jisu. She's actually a good tutor. I understand everything more clearly now. Why do you hate her?" he asked, sincerely wanting the truth. To be honest, I don't know why. Was it because of the orange juice incident? Or was it her attitude? I don't like the fact that she talks back to me. "She's just annoying." I finally blurted. Baekhyun sighed. I looked at his expression carefully, he doesn't like her right? Come on, it's Byun Baekhyun, he would not go for girls like her. I must watch him closely from now on. "Oh. where did those two ladies go? I made extra dinner..." Baekhyun's mum approached us from behind. "Oh. They left." Baekhyun said. "Well next time, make them stay for dinner." she stated patting Baekhyun's shoulders. Next time..If there was only a next time... I smirked. 


# As you can see Baekhyun is a very nice character compared to Chanyeol. He's really evil AHAHA. Oh well, I still love him XD