Valentine's Day.

Another Chance

Chapter 47

Your P.O.V

"Just like that, the summer holidays, Christmas, Valentine's Day flew by and the middle school days were narrowing. I had not even realised how quick the time flew by as every day had been something memorable. I was in the same class as Park Chanyeol. We often had our little fights and such, but compared to before, he was a little bit more reasonable. It might not be a big accomplishment, but it was for me. 

Like for example, on Christmas Day despite his fangirls stalking him, he agreed on going out as a group to a noraebang. And after that day, I don't know, I felt like I keep seeing less of his fangirls around. It was a good thing, in my opinion. And Valentine's Day was sort of a disaster but I did gain goodness out of it."

I stopped writing in my journal and took a moment to remember the mortifying memory. 


"Jisu, Valentine's Day is tomorrow.", Sujin grinned at me during lunch break. "So?", I raised my voice. "So?! So you can give damn chocolates to Chanyeol!", she hissed. I choked on my bun. "Yah! I'm being serious! Are you not going to give him anything?", she gaped at me. "No.", I uttered, glaring at her. "I always give Baekhyun something each year.", she highly stated. I choked again. She glared at me. "But, yeah, it's not something hard. So many girls give him things and he doesn't have time to go through it, one by one. It all goes in the bin. He probably has never tried my chocolates or cakes.", Sujin sighed. "Oh...", I muttered at the sad reality of being in an one-sided love. "Then, what's the point of me giving chocolates to Chanyeol if it all goes in the bin?-", I moaned before I got interrupted by Sujin. She whacked my head. "Ouch! What-" "I still give Baekhyun chocolate even though I know it goes in the bin! But you know what, I don't care! I make him chocolates because it satisfies me! When I make them, I feel happy so yeah. Make those chocolates to satisfy yourself. Plus it's fun making them.", Sujin giggled. I shook my head with a smile, "I really don't get you sometimes.".  "Then what are you going to make?", Sujin beamed. "Hmm, a chocolate cake? I don't know..."


After school~

"Jisu, just write something!", Sujin yelled as she noticed my aghast expression. "Just draw a heart or something!" "I c-can't.", I stuttered, the icing squeeze bottle trembling in my hand. "You better write something, or I write on your cake. Do you know what I will write? I will write, I love you Chanyeol, from Jisu.", she threatened me. I glared at her before violently writing on the cake. "Here, done!", I hissed at Sujin. Sujin gawked at the writing on the cake. 

Chanyeol, you damn jerk, die.

"JISU?! Are you damn crazy?!", Sujin yelled. "It's your fault for rushing me! Plus, I don't care. He's not even going to eat it. It's going in the bin remember?", I spat. "Okay, fine. You have a good point. But don't come crying if he sees your cake." "He won't know it's from me-" Sujin snatched the squeeze bottle and wrote on my cake.

Chanyeol, you damn jerk, die-  Han Jisu

I gaped at her horrifyingly. "What? It's going in the bin remember?", Sujin smirked. I gritted my teeth at her before putting the cake in a box. "Where do I put it?", I asked, looking around the food tech room. "Put it on the window shelf for 20 mins and then put it in the fridge. We have to come to school early to get the cake because if we don't, students would be in here starting their lessons and it would be awkward.", Sujin stated. I let out a long sigh. "Yeah okay.", I muttered, walking over to the window. I placed the cake and then walked out with Sujin. "So what shall we do for 20 mins?", I asked. Sujin smirked tauntingly. "We go to their lockers of course." I raised my eyebrows at her statement.


"Oh god.", I gasped at the tremendous pile of presents in front of their lockers. "It will be worse tomorrow morning. Trust me on that!", Sujin chuckled. My face darkened at the thought of me joining these crazy fangirls. "Do we really have to do this?", I asked, having a second thought. "Of course! We made the cake and everything!", Sujin raised her voice. "Lets eat it ourselves and forget that this ever happened!", I impatiently voiced out, on the verge of running away. "That aint happening.", Sujin pulled her tongue at me, dragging me back to the food tech room. 

I put the cake in the fridge and slammed it shut. "Okay done!", I yelled, thankful that everything was over. "All we have to do now is come to school early and put our presents in Baekhyun's and Chanyeol's locker!", Sujin yelped receiving a glare from me. I guess it was not over yet. Sujin giggled whilst linking her arms with mine. "Let's go and eat. I'm so hungry! Beef, noddles or wait- I'm craving for some tteokbokki-" "Go and eat it yourself!", I hissed, removing myself from her. "Yah Jisu, what's wrong with you? I heard that there will be a new food item at the Sun restaurant! You know the restaurant we always go to. Let's go there! Okay?... okay?!...OKAY?! Okay we are going!", she squealed,linking her arms with me again and pulling me along with her. I rolled my eyes but then smiled. "Fine! fine! Let's go!"

After we ate, we parted ways and went home.

I flung myself onto my bed and prayed. "Oh dear Lord, please. Make sure Chanyeol does not see my cake. Let it go in the bin. Let it go! Let it go! Let it go!", I dramatically stated. The door suddenly opened, revealing my brother, sending me looks that read, you need to go to the mental hospital. I immediately bolted up and awkwardly chuckled. Why does this guy always come in at times like this? "What the heck are you doing? I could hear you chanting 'let it go' from my room and that tells you something. I was never fond of Frozen but god, you just spoilt a perfect song with your cranky voice.", he uttered. I gaped at him and let out a snort. "Does it look like I'm singing to you? I don't have time to be singing stupid disney songs okay? Just get out, and don't interrupt my prayers.", I hissed. He took a moment to look at me from head to toe before bursting out in laughter. "Well, okay then. Carry on with praying." "Oh and, I've realised you've been acting strange for the past few days. I wonder why huh? Valentine's Day is tomorrow as well.", he winked. "Get the f out of my room!", I yelled, pushing him out of my room. I slammed the door in his face but then opened the door again as I had an idea. He was still standing there. I smirked devilishly. "Talking about Valentine's Day, why don't you hang out with Jiyeon tomorrow? For the past few days, you've been acting all shy and lovey dovey. It's creepy okay? Rather than wasting your time annoying me, might as well go and meet up with your soon to be wife instead! Then- Bye.", I announced, slamming the door in his face once again. Feeling good, I flew onto my bed and took out my journal. I grabbed a pen and updated the pages with what happened today. After I had finished, I put the journal back under my pillow and then rested my head on the pillow. I let out a long sigh. I regret making the cake. What if he sees it?... Nah, it's unlikely. He won't see it. He won't. And with that thought I fell asleep. 


"Where are you? I'm waiting outside school!", I hissed over the phone. "2 mins! I'll be there in 2 mins!", Sujin yelled over. "Yeah okay, you better come or I'll just go home. It's fricking 6am!", I announced, remembering what happened at home this morning. It wasn't that easy getting permission from my mum to go to school this early. "Don't worry, I'm literally on my way!" "Okay then, I'm hanging up."

She arrived a couple of minutes later. 2 minutes my . "Okay, let's hurry because if we don't, more girls might come in.", Sujin stated. I nodded and we both walked through the school gates. We first went to the food tech room to get our cakes and then made our way to the locker areas. "Your cake turned out well. Only if you hadn't messed up with the writing, it would have been better.", Sujin pouted. "He won't see it anyways. Just look.", I uttered, gawking at the scene in front of me .The whole area was scattered with boxes of different sizes and colours. It was so packed that the boys would not be able to go anywhere near their lockers. I sighed guiltly. "Do you really want to add more boxes onto this pile? Are you sure that's loving? I don't think so. Okay, with this chance, why don't we just leave and you know eat the cake instead because-" "Wait, hush.", Sujin interrupted me with a whisper, diverting her gaze to the side. "I hear something. Footsteps. !", she hissed, jumping on her spot. "What?!", I hissed back. Sujin immediately ran to Baekhyun's locker and placed her box on the disorganised pile and then diverted her gaze to me. "What are you waiting for?! Quick!", she whispered sharply. Just then I could hear a group of girls talking in the distance. They would be here in a few seconds if I wasn't quick enough. I immediately threw my box with force across the hall and it landed on top of the locker. In fact it was right at the back, that it could fall behind the locker any moment. I smiled broadly however Sujin glared at me. "What was that for?" "What? This way he won't see it at all. It's all good. And we should run now.", I grinned. She nodded at me desperately and then we both ran for our lives.


Chanyeol's P.O.V

Valentine's Day. The worst day in history to be honest. I sighed at the thought of what was going to be waiting for me today. For now, just avoid the locker area. I walked into the classroom and I could already see that my desk was piled with boxes. I walked over to my seat and sat down with a sigh. "Yo! Man, the day is finally here!", Kris grinned. " I can clearly see that for myself, thanks.", I uttered, eying the chocolate boxes in front of me. Just then, Jisu and Sujin walked in. As we made eye contact, Jisu froze. I could see Sujin whispering something before pushing JIsu forward. Jisu then came over to the bench and sat down stiffly. "Hey,Jisu. You are only here now?", Kris asked her suddenly. Her eyes immediately flashed at Kris. "Y-yeah obviously! I o-only got to school f-five minutes ago.", she stuttered, creating a suspicious atmosphere. She noticed me looking at her and immediately diverted her gaze to her bag. I sighed. It had been 6 months since Jisu and Sungyeol moved to our class yet she still has this issue. She talks to everyone just fine but she ignores me, talks sharply to me and when she gets the chance she hits me. I mean, even when I started to be a little friendly to her, she seems to hate it. Wait, why am I thinking about her? I got up and squeezed out of the bench. "Where are you going?", Kris asked. "I'm going to call noona.", I stated receiving oos and woos from the group. "Did you buy her a gift yet?", Sehun cackled. I ignored him and made my way out of the classroom.

"Noona?" "Oh, Chanyeol-ah.", she stated excitedly. "I called to ask if-" A load noise however overtook my voice. It sounded like someone was blasting music. "Oh Chanyeol, I'm sorry but, it's loud down here. You know it's Valentine's Day, so everyone's crazy at school." "Oh...then, I'll call you later-", I started off but got cut off by her. "No wait! Urm, I was thinking if it was alright to meet after school. I want to give you something.", she uttered. My eyes widened in happiness. "Y-yeah, I got s-something to give to you as well.", I stuttered. She giggled. "Then, let's meet at Namsan tower at 7pm.", she suggested. "Namsan Tower?" "Yeah...and urm, bring some l-locks." "Locks? Why-", I started off but then stopped as it hit me. By locks, did she mean love locks? My cheeks slightly flushed and I coughed to ease out my awkwardness. " I really wanted to do it someday. So I thought we should start creating our love locks today and then come ever year and add more. What do you think? I sound stupid don't I?", she laughed. "No, you don't sound stupid. Let's do it.", I smiled. "O-okay, I'll meet you there. I have to go now, it's getting really loud here." "Yeah, okay.", I chuckled, noticing that noona sounded quite awkward. After we finished talking, I headed back to the classroom with a smile.

"Ooo Yeol, what did you guys talk about? Seeing you smile, it must have been something good?", Kris smirked. "Why don't you quit sticking your nose into other people's businesses and start worrying about yours, ey? How's Sadako doing?", I grinned. Kris rolled his eyes and turned away. I snorted but then I noticed Jisu staring at me. Just like before, she immediately looked away. I snorted louder at her and in response she glared at me. 


Your P.O.V

I wonder what that damn jerk talked about with Eunsung. I stormed out of the classroom dragging Sujin with me as soon as break started. "What's the hurry?!" Sujin yelled. "Nothing." I muttered. Sujin sighed. "If you are thinking about Eunsung, don't worry. He just likes her for his dad's sake. The same goes for Eunsung. You know these rich parents, they arrange dates for their children, he's in that situation. So he is blind about his own feelings-" she stated but I interrupted her. "Wait, h-how do you know that I was thinking about her?" I asked, gawking at her. "You know before registration, he went to call Eunsung. I kept glancing at you during lessons and I could see you cussing, so yeah." she slightly teased. "Oh." I mumbled. "Don't worry, that dumbo would soon realise that Eunsung isn't the one for him. He likes you-" "He doesn't like me. It doesn't matter whether he likes her because his dad made him date her. He still likes her." I uttered. "Yah, stop thinking negative. He will like you one day-" "Okay, let's go to the locker area. I need to make sure my box cannot be seen." I stated, cutting Sujin off. She glared at me but then followed me to the lockers. 

The locker area was crowded. We both decided to stand at the back since they wouldn't be able to see us. After a short while, they all strolled in. Chanyeol was obviously forced to come as the look on his face says so. He looked as if he was ready to murder everyone standing around him. I only kept my eyes on Chanyeol, praying to lord that my box does not fall into his hands. But by the looks of it, my box was nowhere to be seen. I smiled with relief. "Baekhyun, please see my box. please.", Sujin whispered beside me. I gawked at her. Is she being serious? And there's me who wants to destroy the evidence of my cake. Just then, Chanyeol took out his bag and retrived a black bin bag. He forcefully opened his locker and threw every single box in the bag. The fangirls screamed. "Omg, just look at him! Oh god, he's too beautiful.", a girl beside me spazzed , pointing her finger towards Chanyeol. "I'm just admiring his force. Ahh, he must be good in bed!", another girl squealed. I was shocked. Shocked as hell.  Doesn't these girls not realise that their hard work is being trashed? I diverted my gaze to Baekhyun and the others. At least they put some in their bags and didn't trash the ones in their lockers. Well, who am I to be complaining. I should be happy Chanyeol is trashing all of the boxes. I don't want him to see mine. "I think Baekhyun trashed mine. Oh well, it happens every year.", Sujin awkwardly laughed. I sighed. "Don't worry, one day he will see yours.", I assured her. When I turned my attention to Chanyeol, Sujin suddenly gasped. "Jisu isn't that your box?!", she hissed. "What?!", I bellowed, gaping at Chanyeol. But there was no sign of my box. I glared at her, "Thanks for scaring me like that-" "NO! Look over here! To the left!", she stated, pointing her finger at Kai. I gawked at Kai and then I saw it. My box, which was intensely being stared at by Kai. How the heck did it get over there?! "Just letting you know, he sometimes likes opening his boxes." "WHAT?!" "But you wrote 'To Chanyeol' on the box right?", Sujin asked, but I couldn't reply to her as I was already running towards Kai. I had to run around the crowd since it would take less time. Since I wrote it was for Chanyeol he wouldn't look at it right? 


Kai's P.O.V

Just as I expected, the boxes were never ending. I sighed as I threw the ones that didn't fit in my locker into the bin. I love chocolate as well.  Whilst I was trashing my favourite branded cakes, one of the boxes landed on my feet. I bent down to pick it up and the smell was breathtaking. It  smelt of Chocolate. Mouth-watering, I had the urge to open it, when the writing at the front caught my eye. 'To Chanyeol.' "Oh damn.", I muttered as this cake belongs to Chanyeol. It would only be right if I give it to him. "Chanyeol, come here!", I yelled over. "What?", he asked, walking towards me. "This box is yours. Smells nice.", I stated. He let out an annoyed sigh. "You called me over for this? You can have it instead if it smells nice.", he snapped. "Oh can I? Thanks!", I grinned , opening the box. I was about to take a little slice when the icing caught my eye. My eyes widened. 

Chanyeol, you damn jerk, die- Han Jisu

Han Jisu? What?! As far as I know, there may be many Jisus in this school but there is only one Han Jisu. So does this mean what I'm thinking? That Jisu actually likes Chanyeol? I mean, even though she wrote that, for her to make a home made cake... but it might just a obligatory cake. But then again, when I think about it, she's always weird when she's around Chanyeol. Yeah, we tease them but I never thought that there was a possiblity of her liking Chanyeol.  So is this why Baekhyun started to tease them? Does he know? This is so unexpected...what do I do with this cake? Shall I tell Chanyeol or shall I eat it?

"Why are you glaring at the cake? Aren't you gonna eat it?", Chanyeol asked, peeking over my shoulders. "Huh?! Y-yeah-" "Oh, there is some kind of message on this cake. 'Chanyeol, you-' ", Chanyeol started off but I hid the remaining words. Chanyeol raised his eyebrows at me. "What?! This cake is not yours, it's mine now!", I hissed, slyly destroying the icing on the cake with my fingers. I think I made the right decision. It's up to Jisu to tell Chanyeol if she likes him. Not me. "Okay, you can go now, let me enjoy this cake by myself thanks-", I stated with a smirk but my smirk soon vanished when someone barged into me. It happened so suddenly and the only thing I knew next was that the cake that was once in my hands was now splattered over Chanyeol's head. I gaped at a chocolate-covered Chanyeol, who was now standing still, his mouth wide open. "C-chanyeol, are you okay?-" Just then I remembered that someone had pushed me. I turned around in an instant. "Watch where you are going, look what you did-", however I was left hanging. "Jisu?", I uttered, half shocked, half expected. Her face was pale and her eyes were gawking at the mess she had just created. The hall was suddenly quiet and yet again she had gained attention. Kicking Chanyeol in the canteen and now this? She's obviously going to face the wrath of Chanyeol's fans. 

"I...I d-didn't mean it.. I was j-just-", she stuttered but was interrupted by Chanyeol. "Yeah okay, it's fine.", he stated in a rather pissed manner, picking out the bits of cake in his hair. Jisu bit her lips, "I..I'm s-sorry-" "I said it's fine!", Chanyeol raised his voice, taking off his blazer and handing it to me. "Hold this for me. I'm going to the toilet.", he uttered. "Huh? Yeah...", I answered as I watched him stomping away. I then diverted my gaze to Jisu, "Don't worry about him. He kinda deserves it.", I grinned. "Urm...yeah.", she mumbled, her eyes telling me many different things. I smirked broadly in which she lowered her gaze. Does she know that I've read what's on her cake? I stared at her more, before smiling. It's seems like she knows. "Then, I'll see you in class. And oh, I need to ask you something at lunch. Wait for me in form, okay?", I grinned cheekishly. She gaped at me and I chuckled. By the look of her actions, it seems like there is a possibility that she likes Chanyeol. All I have to do is confirm it. "Hm, well, I better go and see how Chanyeol's doing. The cake will be hard to remove you know?", I winked at her dumbfounded state before making my way to the toilet. 'Things are getting interesting.", I grinned to myself.


Your P.O.V

I watched Kai leave me. I wanted to scream. I wanted to cry. I wanted to run away. He definitely read what was on the cake. He definitely knows that I made the cake. What do I do? What do I say to him at lunch? He's obviously going to ask about that! Shall I say it's obligatory cake? But what if he askes why I didn't give him a cake as well?  I should have made a cake for all of them! 

Just then the crew came over to me, their hands still piled with boxes. "Good work Jisu!", Baekhyun grinned whilst the rest starting to laugh. "But don't you think we should go and check how Chanyeol's doing right now? The chocolate must have stained his hair!", Sehun laughed. "Yeah! I'm gonna take some pictures.", Kris cackled, making his way to the toilet. Sehun followed him however Baekhyun stayed put. I gulped. "The cake, it's yours right?", Baekhyun whispered, still aware that we had a crowd around us. My eyes popped out. "N-no! It's not mine-" "Mhm, well, Kai probably knows now. I'll tell him not to spread this information to the others.", he teasingly joked before leaving me again in a dumfounded manner. Once again I failed to get the idea of me liking Chanyeol out of Baekhyun's head. To be honest, there's no point in denying anymore. It's been 6 months since Baekhyun knew about me liking Chanyeol. Kai probably knows too and if I try to deny it, it's just going to make everything worse. Soon the whole group will know. I should just prepare for the worse, but what do I do? It's embarrassing.

"Jisu!", Sujin yelled running over to me. She grabbed my arms and yanked me out of the crowd and back to our classroom. 

"Are you mental or something?", she exploded once we sat ourselves down. However I was to busy dwelling on the fact that Kai is going to interrogate me during lunch. "Hey, are you even listening?!", Sujin pouted. I slammed my head onto the table and boohooed. I then turned my head to face Sujin. "Kai knows." "Knows what?", Sujin asked stupidly. "He knows I like Chanyeol. He knows I made the cake.", I mumbled. "WHAT?! Seriously?!", Sujin shrieked. I sighed, "What do I do now?", I asked soullessly. "Hmm, well, if you don't want him to find out, say it's obligatory chocolate but I don't think it's bad if Kai knows. One day they would all come to know-" "Can you not jinx it please?", I snapped. "Okay, then what are you going to do? Are you going to tell him then?", she asked. "I don't want to tell him. It's worse enough having Baekhyun teasing me and I don't want to add Kai's teasing on top of that.", I muttered. "True but he knows now so there's no point in denying. I mean even though Baekhyun teases you, he didn't expose anything and second, he supports you. And to be honest, he's only teasing you because you keep denying your feelings. Maybe if you do say you like Chanyeol, Baekhyun's actions might be different. So in the end it's all good right? Kai would probably support you too-" "I know what you are saying but it's embarrassing. I don't want to deny my feelings but at the same time I do.", I mumbled. " Yeah it's embarrassing but in the end, you get support. So if things do get rough, you know that they would be there to support you.", Sujin stated. I nodded understandingly. "Hm yeah...but that doesn't mean I want all of them to know now.", I scowled. Just imagine if Kris knew. I shuddered at my thought. "One day they would all know and at somepoint Chanyeol would know as well. ", she stated making me flash my eyes at her, "Do you want to die?!", I bellowed. "What? He will have to know one day!", Sujin yelled. "Yeah but I don't want you to mention it now as if he's going to find out soon!", I hissed. Sujin shook her head while grinning. "Well, I'm just telling you it's going to happen one day.". In response I glared at her. 

Just then, Chanyeol walked in and I immediately diverted my gaze to the ground. I was glad I was sitting on Sujin's row for now but once lessons start I have to go back to my seat. That thought made me want to hide somewhere and never come out. He walked up the stairs and I could hear the rest of the squad sniggering. I waited for all of them to go to their bench before looking up again. Sujin noticed my mortified expression and patted my shoulder. 

Break was over in a blink of an eye and I was back at seat. Which was next to Chanyeol's. For the whole 2 hours, I could only feel coldness from him and I couldn't wait for lunch. But then I was reminded of Kai who wanted to see me at lunch . I sighed and laid my head on the desk. If only I never made the cake. 


It was lunch now and Kai was obviously smirking at me and I seriously wanted to kill him right there. "Aren't you coming to the canteen?", Sehun asked Kai. "Nah, I got plenty of chocolates to eat instead.", Kai stated, loud enough for me to hear. I gritted my teeth. "Hmm okay then. We will see you in a bit.", Sehun announced before going to the canteen with the others. Then it started.  I could hear Kai's footstep coming my way and soon or later, I felt his hand on my shoulders. "So can we talk now?", he asked with a smile. "Yeah sure.", I sighed. "Let's talk outside. I'm pretty sure you don't want me talk about that here.", he smirked. I glared at him before getting out of my seat.  "Okay follow me!", Kai beamed. I looked over to Sujin with a concerned look and she mouthed out, "Don't worry! Just don't let his teasing get to you! Fighting!". I nodded and followed Kai out of the classroom. 

"So what did you want to talk about?", I asked. "Are you really asking because you don't know?", he grinned. "Yeah, I don't know." I am not going to let Kai tease me. I just have to be calm...but god, he's annoying! "Oh then, let me tell you. It's about the cake incident.", he stated, staring at me tauntingly. I cleared my throat. "Oh, if Chanyeol's asking for an apology, tell him I said sorry-" " The writing on the cake, that's what I want to talk about.", Kai interrupted me. Oh crap, here it comes. "Oh...the writing, ha.ha.", I let out a dead chuckle. "Yeah the writing.", Kai smirked. Don't let him get to you Han Jisu! "So what about the writing?", I bravely asked. Kai raised his eyebrows, slighty taken aback by my response. "Well...the context of the writing didn't really concern me but the name did. Usually people make cakes for people they like right?", he voiced. "And your point is?", I enquired. Kai slightly laughed. "Well, my point is that, the person who made the cake for Chanyeol likes him. Don't you agree?", he smirked. "Yeah, I guess so.", I forcely smiled back. There's no point in denying anymore. I have come to realise that. It's up to me to know my feelings and if I deny it means I'm denying my feelings for Chanyeol. Not only that, the teasing will only get worse. If I say I do like him, I will shut these guys for good. Thanks Sujin for teaching me. What will I do without her? 

Kai's eyes widened a little and I coughed slightly. "Wait so are you, you know, actually, admitting that you like Chanyeol?", he asked me slowly. This is so embarrassing. I didn't answer him so he repeated himself. "So you like Chanyeol?-" "Yes I like him, do you have a problem with that huh?", I tauntingly glared at him. He took a step back and let out a awkward laugh. "Huh? N-no I have no problem with that. I just expected you to have a different response.", Kai stated with a small smile. I expected myself to have a different response too. "Hm yeah...", I muttered in awkwardness. There was a brief silence before Kai started to laugh. "But god, I didn't expect this. I never thought you would like him. You are always hitting him and giving him death glares. But I guess it's kinda possible since Chanyeol can be caring sometimes." I felt myself blush and Kai laughed even more. "Oh god, this is really shocking....I never thought he was your type. I thought Sungyeol was more your type." "I d-didn't think he was my type either...but oh well.", I uttered. Kai chuckled but stopped mid-way. "Oh but wait...Eunsung....", he trailed off. I sighed, "Yeah I know he likes her, but there's nothing I can do.", I mumbled. This is so damn embarrassing. "Hmm...d-don't worry.", he reassured me. It was silent again before he broke it.  "Shall I tell you something?", he asked with a warm smile. I nodded. "Hm well, I just want to say that you have an extra supporter.", he beamed at me. I gaped at him. "I mean I really like Eunsung but I don't know, their relationship feels arranged. Even though the say they like each other, I don't really see anything going on between with them. But Jisu, you are different. You are the first girl apart from Eunsung whom Chanyeol had shown his true colours too. I don't know what would happen in the future, but now that you say you like him, I can kind of see Chanyeol liking you later on!", he laughed. I gawked at him too shocked to say anything and then looked back at the ground. Kai carried on talking. "And I may have known Eunsung before you, but I don't know, I just have this feeling inside me that's telling me to support you, so yeah...", he awkwardly chuckled. 

Sujin was right. She said that if I genuiney told them my feelings, they wouldn't make fun of me or tease me. Instead they would support me. And Kai has.

"Hey, are you even listening to me?", Kai asked, waking me up from my thinking. "Huh yeah..."I muttered. There was a little silence again before I broke it. "Thanks...it means a lot to me.", I mumbled. Kai smiled, "It's okay, I was just saying what I feel....but god, this is my first time having a conversation like this with a girl.", he laughed. "Me too.", I laughed with him. "Then since you told me you like Chanyeol, I will tell you who I like.", he grinned. My eyes gleamed. "Oh really?!". He indicated me to come closer and then he whispered inside my ear. "No one...yet." I pushed him whilst glaring at him. "Jerk." "So I am a jerk now for not having someone I like?", Kai pouted. I gave him a playful glare when he suddenly put his arms around my shoulders. "I think we should head back. They would probably be heading back to the classroom now.", he stated, pulling me along with him. "Then does anyone know that you like Chanyeol?", he announced out of now where. "Keep you voice down!", I hissed, punching his stomach. "Yah, tell me! Baekhyun knows right?", he pestered me but I rolled my eyes and laughed.

Who would have known that I would become close with Kai through this type of conversation? But I'm thankful. The fact that I have Sujin, Baekhyun and Kai supporting me, I know for sure that even if I get hurt, they would be beside me, making me feel alright again.


The last lesson finished and we started to pack our bags. As I was about to walk over to Sujin, Kai stopped me. He then turned to our bench. "Guys why don't we all go out?", he announced. "What?!", the group bellowed. "Come on, since none of us have dates, we could all hang out. How does that sound?", Kai gleamed. "Well, yeah, I guess.", Kris stated and all the others nodded. "You guys may not have a date but I do.", Chanyeol snapped. "Dude, only for a little bit! Come on, we haven't hung out together in ages.", Kai whined. I thought Chanyeol was going to say no but surprisingly he agreed. "Fine, but only for a little bit.", he scowled. "Then it's settled!", Kai beamed. He then looked at me and grinned. And I thought the teasing was going to end. 

"Shouldn't we invite Sungyeol as well?", Baekhyun asked. "Oh yeah, I totally forgot about him, where is he even?", Sehun asked. "He's gone to visit his mum.", I stated. "Aww, that's kinda cute. He's visiting his mum on Valentine's Day!", Sujin squealed. "He seems more like a mama's boy to me, skipping school and such.", Chanyeol added. "I'll call Sungyeol.", I stated, getting my phone out. He picked the phone within a couple of seconds.

"Yeah?" "It's Jisu. Are you still with your mum?", I asked. "No, I'm at home now. Why?" "Well, we are all going to hang out together and I was wondering whether you could come.", I stated. "Oh, yeah I suppose, since I'm not doing anything productive at home.", he laughed. "Then I guess you can make it?", I grinned. "Yeah, where shall I meet you guys?" "Just meet us at the school gates." "Okay then, i'll be there in about 10 minutes.", he ended the call.

"Yeah, he's coming. He will be here in 10 minutes.", I told everyone. "Okay that's good, let's just wait.", Baekhyun beamed. 


After Sungyeol arrived we decided to go to Hongdae and we took the bus to get there. We finally arrived in half an hour, after listening to Chanyeol whining about the bus ride. Hongdae was truly beautiful. It was getting dark so the whole place lit up with colourful lights. I couldn't help but smile. "It's crowded here.", Sehun stated. "What did you expect? It's Valentine's Day for God's sake!", Kris snapped. 

We ended up trying some street food and since there was an amusement park set up, we went there. "Guys really? An amusement park?", Baekhyun growled. " I'm sorry about Nayeon man. We will make sure you like amusement parks again.", Chanyeol grinned resulting everyone to snigger. Time flies. If felt like that incident happened yesterday and 6 months already passed. "Fine, if you like amusement parks that much, why don't you go on that ride there.", Baekhyun pointed at the tallest ride in the park. The ride looked sickening as there were many spirals and bends. Chanyeol eyed the ride in discomfort as if he regretted the idea of saying something against Baekhyun. But then he turned to face Baekhyun with a smirk. "Only if you come with me.", he stated. In response, Baekhyun yelled, "Heck no! I aint going on that. Just admit you are scared.", Baekhyun teased Chanyeol. Chanyeol snorted and faced the guys, "Does anyone want to come with me?", he asked. "Just go by yourself thanks.", Sungyeol stated with a straight face. "I aint going on that by myself. If someone comes with me then sure.", Chanyeol uttered. "Then, admit you are scared.", Baekhyun smirked. "Fine, I'm a little worried going on that by myself, happy?", Chanyeol hissed. "Meh.", Baekhyun laughed. "Take Jisu with you.", Kai suddenly stated causing everyone to stare at me. I glared at Kai. What the heck is he doing? At this rate he's gonna expose everything! I could see Baekhyun suspciously staring at Kai and me and at this point I wanted to whack Kai. "N-no I mean, she was laughing at Chanyeol this whole time so I was thinking if she could go on that ride herself!", Kai raised his voice, awkwardly. I sent him a death glare. When did I laugh, huh? When?! Chanyeol diverted his gaze to me and I gulped. "Oh, why don't we go on the ride then? Since you seem to be finding it funny.", Chanyeol glowered. "What?! I didnt laugh-" "GO! GO! GO!", Baekhyun started to chant and soon everyone started to join in. "But I can't. I'm not that fond of heights-" Before I could even finish my sentence I was literally being dragged by Chanyeol. I glared back and I could see the group still chanting us on. 

"W-wait, c-can't you give me a minute?", I stuttered as we were getting on the cart. "Just get on, you are not going to die.", Chanyeol scowled. I gave him a dirty look whilst getting in. Chanyeol pulled the lever down and looked around the cart excitedly. "It's probably going to start going up soon.", he stated in a relaxed manner. "Oh I s-see.", I muttered. "Are you scared?", he smirked. "No I'm not-" "Well treat this as a punishment for throwing cake on me.", he interrupted. "You see t-that, that wasn't my fault-" "Oh the ride is starting!", Chanyeol yelped. "WHAT?!", I yelled, my eyes darting around my surroundings. But the cart wasn't moving at all. I glared at him but he simply laughed. Somehow I found myself smiling.  Soon the cart did move and I closed my eyes tightly whilst Chanyeol was whooping and howling in excitement like a little kid. I wished the ride would end quickly but seeing as it was still rattling up the steep slope, it was unlikely that would happen. "OMMA! AHHHHH!", Chanyeol screeched startling me. "What what what?!!!", I gasped, my eyes snapping open. But he didn't even need to explain to me, I could see it for myself. We are now at the peak and in a few seconds we would drop. "W-wait, I d-don't want to do this anymore!", I whined, trying to get out of my seat. "Just because you said you don't want to do it, do you think they would stop the ride for you?!", Chanyeol yelled. "I'm b-being serious, I r-really can't do heights! And because of you, I o-opened my eyes!", I wailed. "Like I said you are being punished-"

The cart dropped. I screamed and so did Chanyeol. "OMMMMA!!! OMMMMA!!", we both screeched together. I couldn't remember anything else other than the cart rotating and turning around constantly for about million times. The ride felt like it was never going to end but when it did, I found myself holding onto Chanyeol's hand tightly and when we regained conciousness, he immediately broke the contact. "Urm yeah...the ride was crazy.", he uttered. "Yeah...I'm never doing this again.", I replied light-headed. We got out of the cart together and was greeted by Baekhyun who was laughing his head off. "I got the whole thing on video!", he cackled, gleaming at his phone."You! Wait till I smash your phone!", Chanyeol roared and in response Baekhyun started running away. Chanyeol chased him. I watched them two with a bright smile. Ahh, they are such dorks.

After we had some food we walked into a noraebang. 

"Baekhyun sing for us!", Sehun grinned. "Why do I have to start first?", he whined. "Because you know you are good!", Kai chuckled. "Ah, I see. I'l sing first then!", Baekhyun highly stated. He walked over to the karaoke machine and chose a song. "I'll sing a ballad.", Baekhyun announced. And then when the music started playing, everyone whistled. "Guys, hush, how am I supposed to sing with all of you screaming?", he shyly laughed. Then a while later he started to sing, the karaoke room was quiet. His voice was truly captivating and every one in the room were swaying their bodies. I couldn't help but laugh at Sujin who spazzing beside me. After Baekhyun, Kai, Sehun and Sungyeol did a crazy trio to Big Bang's Sunset Glow. The karaoke room got lively at one point that people from the other rooms were complaining. Then a little while later, Kris sang a Mandarin song which was great.

"Chanyeol, it's your turn now!", Baekhyun announced. "I'll pass!", Chanyeol yelled. "Yah, it's not fair! You have to sing!" "I'm not a great singer like you-" but before he got a chance to finish what he was saying, he was dragged up onto the spotlight. Chanyeol let out a dramatic sigh whilst everyone chanted "Sing! Sing!" "Fine fine.", he scowled as he picked a song from the machine.

When the music played, I realised it was not a korean song at all. "Oh michael buble, Everything! It's such a great song!", Sujin squealed. After the intro finished Chanyeol started singing, and lord, his voice was unique. He had this deep, husky yet soft voice that made me wanted to fangirl hard. This makes me want to fall in love with Chanyeol even more.

As it was getting to the and as I was anticipating for his high notes, his phone suddenly rang. He stopped singing to check his phone. His eyes widened and he immediately dropped the microphone. He suddenly rushed to the sofa and took his coat. "Where are you going?", Baekhyun asked, shocked at his sudden actions. However Chanyeol ignored him and brushed past us all, slamming the door angrily. "Oh . He was supposed to meet Eunsung. What time is it now?!", Sehun yapped. "It's 8 now.", Baekhyun stated with a sigh. "He was looking forward to meeting her as well. Hopefully he sees her.", Sehun pouted.

I felt as if my heart just sank now. Well, it's normal. He likes Eunsung so what did I even expect? But for some reason, today, I totally forgot Eunsung even existed. I'm pathetic arent I? Just because I held hands with Chanyeol, just because Chanyeol smiled at me, I lose everything. Now here I am listening to an abandoned love song. Chanyeol wasn't singing anymore. He wasn't here anymore. He left for Eunsung. Why do I always end up fantasising about something that will never happen? I keep telling myself to stop but I can't. I keep falling in love with Chanyeol even more. 

Kai noticed my darkened expression. "Who cares about him. Let's go and have fun!", Kai grinned. "Where shall we go now?", Kris asked. "How about a movie?", Baekhyun asked. "You and your movies!", Sungyeol snapped. "What's wrong with movies?!", Baekhyun hissed. "You always suggest that-"

"Don't worry.", Sujin whispered, her hand on my shoulders as she realised that I was not paying attention to the boys. I nodded with a sigh. She smiled and held my hand, "Shall we watch a horror movie?", Sujin suggested. "WHAT?! Are you crazy?!", Kai hissed. "Jisu likes horror movies so.", Sujin smirked at Kai. "Oh well, if that's the case, then let's watch it...", Kai awkwardly chuckled. I knew these two were trying to help me out here but it still hurts.

"Okay, the cinema it is!", Baekhyun yelped resulting Sungyeol to shake his head.

I wonder if Chanyeol would be able to see Eunsung.


Chanyeol's P.O.V

"Noona, I'm really sorry! I was planning to hang out with my friends for a little while but I got carried away. I'm really sorry....", I uttered shamely into the phone. "We can go next year so it's okay...", she weakily laughed. "I'm sorry..." "It's okay, I guess our love locks were meant to wait.", she stated in a deceived tone. "Noona, like I said, we can go right now, let's go-" "It's past 8 now. It's closed." "Then I'll take you to a movie or something-" "It's getting late. I have to go home. I'll call you later", she uttered. I sighed. "Fine.", I muttered.

I waited for a brief moment before attempting to throw my phone on the concrete floor but stopped. Instead I plonked myself on a nearby bench and sighed. I took out a little box from my coat pocket and opened it. It had 2 small necklaces each with a pendant that spelt our initials. I stared at it for a little while before slamming it back into the box again. I was supposed to give this to her as well. Why does things never work out between us. I love her so much but I always make a fool out of myself. I sighed once more before calling Baekhyun. "Where are you guys?", I asked him. "Oh, we are going to watch a movie at Lotte Cinema. Leave that did you meet up with Eunsung?", he asked. "No I didn't..." "Why? What happened?" "She's kinda pissed but can we stop talking about that please? So you guys are at the cinema now right? I'm coming.", and with that I cut the call. I just need to clear my mind. A movie can help right?


Your P.O.V

"Chanyeol's coming?", Kai asked. "Yeah, he didn't meet up with Eunsung in the end. He was avoiding my questions so I guess they probably had a fight", Baekhyun stated. Wait...so he didn't meet her? I kind of feel relieved in some sense.

A while later Chanyeol came into the Cinema. 

"So we are watching a horror movie?", Chanyeol glowered. "Yeah can't you hear?", Sungyeol hissed. They were both giving death glares at each other before Baekhyun butted in, "Let's go guys!", he yelped, linking arms with Chanyeol and Sungyeol. 

I ended up sitting next to Chanyeol again because Kai planned our seating of course. This guy sometimes goes way overboard. The movie started and all I could hear was Chanyeol whimpering. I offered him some popcorn since he finished his in fright but he ended up finishing mine as well. Then the hell started. "OH ! OH MY GOD!", he screeched, clutching onto my sleeves. "Chanyeol, it's just a rubber duck.", I uttered. "Oh , I'm going to have nightmares! Thanks for this! OH TTT!", he bellowed, jumping on his chair as the scene continued. I couldn't even watch the film in the end as I was too busy dying at his facial expressions.  "Calm down! There's nothing there!", I laughed at Chanyeol as he carried on grabbing my arm in fear. 

Man, I think I should just give up on not liking him. Everytime I see a different side of him, I want to know more about it.  Right now I couldn't care less about me getting hurt in the future. Seeing Chanyeol being scared and clutching onto my arms is more than enough for me.


#OMG, the longest chapter ever! I'm so so so so so sorry that I didn't update for like a month. It was the holidays and I had just given up on life tbh. I woke up late and I wasnt bothered with anything. But I'm back again! Also, this chapter was supposed to be chapter 50, but I combined one of my previous chapters together so that I can write more! I hope you guys like this chapter even though it's been ages since I updated. I love you guys!!!!

And oh I just realised I made a big mistake. About Frozen you see. Frozen was released in 2013 but this chapter is set in 2008, so. Let's just pretend that frozen was made in 2008! LOL this is why I hate writing flashbacks.