You?!

Another Chance

#This fanfic is going to be long...I just sense it XD. Also just to make sure, the exit fire door in this chapter is behind the office. So if you were outside of the building, and you opened the exit fire door, it will lead you to the back of the office. Yeah,I thought maybe you guys might get confused lol.

Chapter 15

Chanyeol's P.O.V 

I thought about it really hard  and this was what I had come up with. Baekhyun goes in, and then I'll ask one of our guys to act a little drama scene out for us. I already pictured it. My other plan was to meet her afterschool..but it was too unpredictable. I don't even know who she is. She might snitch so if I appear out like this she has no choice but to accept. So who should help me? Kai? No, he will go overboard with the acting. Kris would be perfect. Most teachers believe what he says. Sehun should help out too as I will need 2 people. I called Kris first. 

"Hello?" I heard Kris say. "Yeah, it's me Chanyeol. Kris, I need you to help me with something." I could hear him sighing before he his grumpy mode, "Ya kid, what do I tell you to call me? Call me hyung." Really, this guy. Kris , he was actually an year and a half older than us, but because of personal issues, he didn't go school properly so he was stuck here with us. "OK fine, hyung, help me with something." "What is it?" he asked. "You know Baekhyun's mentor? I'll be secretly sharing mentors with him, and the meeting is tommorow so I have to be there too." Kris gawked at me, " Why are you sharing? If you get caught... and also why don't you just meet her after school?" "The thing is, I do not know her. It is better to go to the meeting rather than meeting her after school. If I'm at the meeting, she'd probably more likely to agree to mentor me." "Does that even make sense?!" He exploded. "Hyung, just help me. Please." He bite his lip, "Don't make me do anything active, because if you do-" I could feel his hands metaphorically strangling my neck through the phone. "I know, I won't.". "So what do I have to do?" he muttered. Here we go then. "So, when Baekhyun goes to the office, I'll be standing near the fire exit door. What I want you to do is, knock on the office door and say, 'someone is unconscious' or something like that. As teachers trust you, mrs Kim will leave, and I'll go in and do my business..yeah, sounds good?" There were few seconds of silence before he started to yell, "Are you stupid? Do you think this is even going to work?! Okay, even if it does..the teacher, she will come back after finding no one there." Hmph. He thinks I'm too stupid. "Yeah, that's why we have Sehun. He will be my actor. He's good at taking days of school so this will be an easy job for him."  "Really, why are you going such a long route? I don't understand you sometimes. It would be so much bloody easier if you meet her after-" I cut him off, "Hyung, I know what I'm doing." "Fine.." he said while muttering, "Now I have to wake up early tomorrow...seriously." 

I called Sehun after and he agreed to be my actor. Why can't Kris be more like Sehun? I sighed while flinging myself on the bed. Oh well, I still have a good feeling about this.

The day

We are all a little bit late but it doesn't matter. I was behind the fire exit door now. I think I could hear the mentor in there already. When was Baekhyun going in? I pressed my ears against the door, "Oh Baekhyun you're here?" I heard Mrs Kim say. Good he's here. Now Kris should be appearing in any moment. "This young lady here is your mentor, Han Ji-", just then I heard some one panting through the corridor, "Mrs Kim! Sehun has fainted!" That must be Kris. Wow, Kris is putting so much effort. I found myself crackling. Just then Baekhyun butted in, "Sehun?! Really? Where?". I could here his footsteps running towards the door. Oh my God. No Baekhyun, it's not ing real, he didn't actually faint! I sighed, it was my fault, I forgot to tell him my plan. Just then Kris yelled, "No! Stay here, Sehun has Kai looking after him, it's okay! Don't panic..ah..ah." I facepalmed myself...Really Kris? "Okay...I'll be right back then, just sit and wait for me, if you want, or you guys can leave and come back another time." Mrs Kim said as she let herself out of her room. There was silence now. Should I go in now? I waited for another minute before I opened the fire exist door. I found myself in the back of Mrs Kim's office. I slowly shut the door behind and walked a few metres in front where I saw Baekhyun and the mentor sitting opposite him. I couldn't see her as she was facing her back towards me. "Hi guys, I'm here." I grinned , startling both of them. "You! Is this your plan?! Really.... I should have known." Baekhyun said shaking his head. But I didn't pay attention to him at all. The girl, she turned around. I remembered that face. The orange juice girl. "You! What are you doing here?!" I yelled at her. "Wait. you know her? How come I don't know about it?" Baekhyun asked, confused. "It was nothing big. I don't want to waste my energy speaking about something so worthless."

Just then she butted in, "What?? I'm worthless?! And h-how? How do you guys know each other?..Don't say he's part of..." she looked at Baekhyun, hoping to receive a 'No' as an answer. "Yes I am, I am one of the 5 guys all the girls are dying to be with. You heard about us right?" I retorted. She let out a long snort, "Ha! I heard about your 'group' but I didn't think you were part of it..wow, I didn't know such a group would take in guys like you." This . I flung myself at her while she let out a yelp, unnoticed by my sudden rage. Baekhyun came in between us and stopped me, "CALM DOWN! Are you actually going to hit her?" He yelled. I glared at her panting as she plonked herself onto the nearest chair. "You know what? I don't need her. She's all yours!" I yelled while walking out of the room. Argh, can't believe I deserved all this. A tiny girl with a big attitude.

I was in the form room when Kris came and whacked me from behind, "Are you stupid? You didn't even tell Baekhyun your plan properly! Thank God , I handed it well." I clutched my back in pain and glared at him, "Yeah, your acting was superb!" Noticing my change in tone, he asked, "What happened?"  "Nothing." I blurted.

Your P.O.V

What was seriously wrong with that guy? Why was he here in the first place?  He took it way too seriously. "Sorry about him, he's like that." Baekhyun apologised. "Huh? It's fine.." I saw the uncomfortable look on his face. I coughed slightly so it wouldn't get too awkward. "Urm about the tutoring, can you tutor him as well, please that's all I could ask from you." "Who? Him?!" I raised my voice. "Yeah...he was really looking forward to meeting you, and he wanted to do his best in his studies." Baekhyun said. Hmm was this the 100% truth? He doesn't look like the type who's willing to study. But even if that was the case, the rules were 1 mentor per person and plus I don't like his attitude. "Please.." Baekhyun pleaded. " I ..it's breaking the rules..and didn't you hear him say that he doesn't want a mentor anymore?" He was silent for a while, but then he thought of something, " Deep inside, he really needs a mentor. please." "No,I don't want to." I immediately blurted. Just then his face was turning all red and puffy...don't say he's crying..."PLEASE! If you don't, he will find a way to stop me from having a mentor and then I'll have to live with my grandparents. He will make that happen. He will not watch me succeeding in life without him!" I gawked at him. So this was what it was about. I was thinking why was he so keen on helping out that jerk, but it was all for his benefits. "Urm..Baekhyun. I'll think about it. And grandparents?" He let out a dead chuckle and smoothened his hair, embarrassed," Ahh, it's a long story." I felt a smile creeping on my face. He must be having a hard time. Plus if I don't make him feel satisfied , Sujin will kill me. I'm doing this for her afterall. "So, who's house?" he asked. "What?!" "Huh..for mentoring of course..we should start today." he stated. "Oh." I felt my cheeks flush red a little. Of course dummy. "At my place after school then. Meet me here afterschool,okay?" he announced with a smile. "Okay, I'll be here." I said with a smile too. I walked to door, when he placed his hand infront of me, "And also Chanyeol will be coming too." "Huh? Okay then." I replied with a straight face. The jerk has to come too. He released his hands and opened the door for me. "Thanks." "It's okay." He was much nicer than that jerk. Sujin picked her guy wisely whereas I nearly fell into the hands of a demon.