Gold.

Another Chance

Chapter 41

Sunghyun's P.O.V

The horns blared, the car lights flashed and rain gushed down heavily. I gripped onto the steering wheel with a sigh. This was going to take a while.

The traffic managed to clear itself and I slowly made my way into a driveway. My car stopped at some high gates. I gawked through the window, noticing how prestigious Chanyeol's house looked. The outside garden was lit with white lights and the house was like a palace! He must be from a rich family I thought, getting out of my car. I pressed the bell on the gates. A while later a female answered, "Hello?" "Uh..Is Jisu here?" "Oh Jisu?! But wait. Who are you?", she asked. "Her brother. I came because I told her I was going to pick her up." "Oh ,she has a brother.", she laughed. "But I thought she left with the others. Is she upstairs with Chanyeol still?", she carried on. Upstairs with Chanyeol?! "Huh?!", I croaked. "Ahaha, I'll open the gates, one second." and with that the call was cut. Seconds later the gates opened and I walked in. 

The front door opened and I saw a girl with a curious smile on her face. However her smile turned into a glistening beam. "Are you Jisu's brother?! Wow so handsome!", she yelped, indicating me to come into the house. "Urm, yeah.", I awkwardly chuckled. She's probably Chanyeol's sister. "Then how old are you?", she asked out of the blue." "24..." "Oh! You are only 6 years older than me!", she giggled. What is this kid on about? I simply laughed it off but she didn't stop. "You are not married right?" I choked on my saliva. "S-sorry. I guess I went a little to far.", she let out a dead chuckle. "It's okay. I'm engaged though.", I stated, clearing all her fantasies in her head. "Uh...", she pouted but then she smiled, "Shall I get Jisu or?" "Huh? Yeah sure." "Okay, you can come with me if you want.", she said  leading me to the stairs. I followed her up the stairs and went into the last room. "They must be studying still...I don't know. I thought Jisu left with the others.", she stated, opening the door. 

I walked into Chanyeol's room and it was huge. I diverted my gaze to the study table and my eyes exploded. 

In an area of scattered books, laid Jisu and Chanyeol, their legs intertwined together and their faces so close. 

"GYAAAAAAAAAAA!!! I need to take a picture of this! Where's my phone?! My phone!", the girl suddenly screeched beside me. My mind fuzzed with thoughts. Do Jisu and Chanyeol know what they are doing right now? Seconds later, Chanyeol's sister barged through the door with her phone in her hand. She loomed over them and snapped a picture on her phone and grinned, "Perfect!". She noticed me staring weirdly at her and grinned harder, "Do you want me to send you the picture? They look so cute together!", she yelped showing me the photo on her phone. 

My eyes sparkled, "Whoa! That's a pretty good shot." "I know right! Do you want me to send it to you?" "Yeah why not.", I smirked thinking about how I could with this. She would literally kill me! Chanyeol's sister sent the picture to me via Bluetooth and I instantly moved it to a new file. This picture is gold, I have to protect it! 

After we had our laugh, we didn't know how to get Jisu out without waking her up. "Let me just..move Chanyeol's arm and slowly pull Jisu out.", I muttered, as I took  a soft grip on Chanyeol's arm. I managed to get Jisu on my back without waking her up and asked Chanyeol's sister to get Jisu's bag.

We came to the car and I carefully laid Jisu in the back seat. "Oh, Jisu's bag.", Chanyeol's sister stated handing it to me. "Oh thanks, Chanyeol's sister!", I playfully smiled, putting the bag beside Jisu. "I'm Yoora! Park Yoora.", she pouted. "Ah Yoora...", I laughed. "Then what's your name?", she slyly asked. "It's a secret.", I grinned while getting into the car. "That's not fair! I'll ask Jisu!" I shook my head with a smile. In response she waved enthusiastically. I waved back and then pulled the seatbelt across and drove the car out. 

By the time I came home, it was 12.45 and my mum was worried. "Yah, where did you go?", she bellowed as soon as I put Jisu in bed. "To pick up Jisu from Chanyeol's house." "Chanyeol? Who's that?, she asked with curiosity. I grinned widely, "One of the boys she mentors." "Ahh. I see, but why are you smiling like that?" "It's nothing omma.", I laughed, resulting my mum to pout. 

Life gets more interesting when you can tease your little sister. Jisu, if you bully me, I will plaster this photograph all over your bedroom wall.


# This update is short I know. I was planning to include this in the previous chapter but I didn't. Plus, I wanted to start the next chapter all fresh and new so I didn't want to keep hanging onto this so I posted this on it's own. Jisu's brother is so cute right? Yoora obviously has a crush on him. Too bad, he's engaged to Jiyeon! I'll update soon, probably after my exams. Depends if I have time really. (Middleschool flashbacks are coming to and end soon~)