Thump Thump feeling in my heart...

Another Chance

Chapter 8

Your P.O.V

My first day of school had finally finished. I packed my books in my bag and walked out remembering my detention with my maths teacher. What was with that lady? One the first day as well.. If my appa heard about this, I will get killed. I sighed and walked towards the staircase. I took my phone out and dialled my home number. A few seconds later, my older brother picked up. "Jisu, is that you?" "Oppa, you're off work today!" I said surprised because usually he was never home. "Yeah, I decided to come over for a couple of days." "Chincha?! That's good." "So why did you call?" Oppa asked. "Well, I will be staying after school.. urm got work to do."  I could feel him smirking, "Oh I see, work to do on the first day.. must be a very tiring school." He probably figured I was lying but I wasn't going to give myself in. "Yeah it's tiring. Tell omma and appa I willl be staying at school for a while ." I said. "No" he blurted teasingly. "OPPA!!! You have to okay? I'm hanging up now." And with that I cut the call. He would tell them right? I smiled to myself in the thought that oppa was finally back home. I walked up the stairs when a guy pushed past me while screeching on the phone. Bastard. He didn't even bother saying sorry. I snorted at him and carried on walking. 

I reached the library and it was so quiet. It was a good thing right? I nodded to myself and found a spare table to sit at. I took out my maths book and my pencil case, all ready to go when the teacher arrives. She didn't even introduce herself to me and yet she gave me a detention. I sighed as I looked at my watch. Why was she taking long? I started to fiddle with pencil case when I realised students glaring at me. Oh right. I was in the library. I must at least do work right? I took my bag out  and dug my hand in. I pulled out the diary my mum gave me. I sighed while dumping it on the table. What was the point of this? I was definitely not going to write about what happened to me today. Absolutely not. I opened the first page and took a pen out of my pencil case. What shall I write about? I wrote the date in bold, 02/03/07 as that was the first thing I could think of. I started to chew on my pen lid in thought while looking around. The library was pretty huge. Just then, something hit me hard in the chest. *thump *thump. A few empty tables in front of me, I saw him. He had his head laid on the table. Was he sleeping? He must be tired from working non stop for such long hours. I gazed at him in more depth. His hair covered his eyes and his skin looked so smooth and white. I seriously wanted to take a bite out of it. I realised I was being a bit lunatic. Maybe because of all the vampire romance mangas I spent my time reading... about how the vampires couldn't resist  the whiteness and softness of their lover's skin and wanted to take a bite out of it. Ahh so this was the feeling of a vampire. I smiled to myself, not realising I was sketching him. I nicely drew out his body shape, and coloured his curly hair lightly. How can a guy have such nice hair? I moved down a few lines and started to write:

You look really adorable sleeping like that. Studying for exams are pretty tough, eh? And here I am drawing a picture of you in a library, instead of studying. I can't help it, you look really adorable. I wonder who you are? my name is Han Jisu, nice to meet you. It's pretty sad communicating to you through a diary you cannot even see. Well I got to go now. Hope we meet again.

I gazed at him once more before realising how crazy I was. What on earth was I doing? I quickly shut the journal and chucked it in my bag, embarrassed. I must be a little knackered today..  which explains my crazy actions. I nodded to myself in agreement, when my stupid maths teacher finally arrived. She caught me looking at her and dashed over to my table. Maybe she was the one that needed the detention. After all she came more late than me. She grabbed a chair and sat in front of me, blocking my view of the guy sleeping in front. I scolded at her, when she caught me. "What are you doing?!" She yelled. "Huh?..urm. I..I.." I stuttered. She shook her head and let out a long exhale. "Okay then..We will start the lesson. Oh wait, where is Chanyeol? He said he would be here." She said looking around the library. What?! I wasn't the only one? I gulped nervously. "Oh he's there... SLEEPING?!" I heard the teacher screech pointing at the guy I was gazing at the whole time. My eyes grew wider. Him?! The teacher got up in fury and dashed over to his table. Oh no. I hope she wouldn't do anything to him, he was sleeping so peacefully as well. I was obviously wrong. She yanked his ears, "Chanyeol,it's time to wake up!!!". That must of hurt because the next second he yelped in pain. "GYAAAAAAAAAAA!! " All the students were looking at us now. "Get on with your work, no need to look over here. " the teacher ordered the students. Immediately they looked away. She then dragged him to the chair right in front of me. I felt my heart thump rapidly. I punched my chest, hoping this feeling would faint away.

I gazed at him, when the teacher made me snap out of it, "YOU TWO! Do the worksheets in silence. When you are finished, hand them over to me." I bit my lips while taking the sheets out of her hand. "Oh, I am Mrs Choi by the way, if you did not know." she blurted. Hmph, now she introduced herself. I felt someone staring at me, from head to toe. It was him. I felt my heart thumping again. BWOHYA?!!! What was this feeling?  Mrs Choi caught him looking at me, and slammed her fist on his table., "What are you looking at Chanyeol?! Lost in thought are you?!" "Urmm.. no, but.." he trailed off staring down intensely at my skirt. I gulped as I looked down at my skirt. Oh crap. The orange juice stain from earlier is now deep red. Oh god, don't say he thought I was on my period. I felt my face flush red, which blended in with the colour of the stain.  "Ur..it's..from today..I got..poured orange juice on my skirt, and because the skirt is dark , the orange..it looks red.. it's not what you think.." "Ahh, I didn't mean it like that.." He let out a dead chuckle. Oh god save me. This was so embarrassing. "Chanyeol, behave yourself!" Mrs Choi screeched. She then looked at me and gave me a rather disgusted glare, "You can go to the toilet if you wish." Why was this lady making it worse? Didn't I say it was just orange juice?! " It's just orange juice.." "Ah, okay..Carry on with the worksheet then..." I quickly got my head down and started the worksheet. He was still looking at me, I could feel it. I bit my lip continously  keeping my eyes off him. How could he embarrass me like that? 

I finished the work in 10 minutes.  As soon I handed the worksheet and after it was marked, I immediately rushed out of the library. "AISHHHHH WAE?!" I yelped in the corridor. I got tissue and water from my bag and dabbed it on my skirt. It was only making it worse. Oh god. He must have thought I was dirty. To think of it, it actually did look like blood. Oh God... I got another tissue and tried scrapping it but it wouldn't come off. Just then I heard a deep voice whisper in my ears from behind, "It's a stain. It won't come off unless you wash it." It was him. I blushed once again, before acting casual. "I know, I was just testing."  "Ahh I see..Wouldn't it be easier if you had a calendar?" My eyes bulged out, "WHAT?!" What nonsense was this guy on about? I wished he would stop talking because I knew where this conversation was going to lead to. But he carried on, " You know.. a calendar .. to mark the date..so you know exactly when  it will come in the following month.. you know what I mean ? That way you wouldn't embarrass yourself, like you did today." He said in a teasing tone yet somehow it was daunting. I glared at him, "What?! Didn't I say it was orange juice?"  "Oh I forgot.." He once again said in that tone. What was with this guy?! To think I actually nearly fell for him..Ah this was why people don't believe in love at first sight. He realised that I was glaring at him. "Hmm, I will go, the smell is unbearable". He smirked while going down the stairs. I gritted my teeth at him and air kicked him from behind. I really wished I could kick him for real. It would have been nice seeing him tumbling down 2 staircases in a row. By the time he reaches the floor, he would have been covered in blood. And then I would have been able to show him the difference between actual blood and fricking orange juice!

I stormed off in the opposite direction, my heart still thumping. Why was it still thumping? I never fall for guys easily. Never. I had never blushed at one, never had the urge to draw one or worse, to bite one. But why now?! Have I lost my mind or was it because I was slowly changing into those crazy girls who were hyping over those guys in the canteen earlier? Omg this school was passing me its disease. I realised I started to drift off topic.( Let's talk about the guy here.) First of all he's a jerk. Who talks like that to girls? Even worse than that transfer student,Sungyeon? Sungyeol? What was his name again? I was drifting off topic once again! Anyways..carrying on, yes, I have to admit he's beautiful but come on, there are guys in this school who are way more stunning, SO why him? I sighed deeply. My feelings are mistaken, that's all. Maybe my heart just felt the need to pump more oxygen as this day had been so awful and tiring. I was glad this day was over.