At The Rock Bottom of Life.

Another Chance

Chapter 43

Your P.O.V

"Today is our last day of mentoring right? Whoa...time flies.", Baekhyun claimed as we sat around the study table. "Finally! I don't have to see any of your damn faces again!", Chanyeol smiled brightly. Our last day...I guess this is the last time I will talk to him. I sighed, causing Baekhyun to grin. "Aw, don't be sad! We can meet up again, someday.", he playfully teased. I pulled a face at him and let out a weak smile. I'm going to miss this. 

"Then should we do something fun instead of revising? We finished everything anyways.", Baekhyun suggested. "Yeah, that's a good idea!", Sujin agreed. "But shall we do? Watch a movie?", Baekhyun asked. "And you call that fun.", Sungyeol interrupted them with a straight face. "Fine! Then what?" "Maybe we should go somewhere?" "To the cinema?!", Baekhyun squealed. "What's with you and watching movies?", Sungyeol laughed. The thing was, my mind wasn't concentrating on their lively conversation but instead I was focusing on Chanyeol. He's staring at me in a rather uncomfortable manner right now and I do not know what to do. Did Baekhyun tell Chanyeol I like him? Hopefully not. Or was it because of that night? My face reddened at the memory of me cuddling into Chanyeol's arms while he was asleep. I immediately diverted my gaze to Baekhyun and Sungyeol. "I t-think we should go to the cinema!", I stated rather strangely, due to my heart still beating fast. "See! Even Jisu agrees! Lets just go! There's a really good movie going on tonight!", Baekhyun whined. "Fine then! Let's go.", Sungyeol finally agreed causing everyone to laugh.


Chanyeol's P.O.V

I still don't understand why I dreamt about Jisu...it's really bugging me! Argh...

I let out a long sigh as we strolled into the cinema. "I think we should watch a horror movie!", Baekhyun squealed causing me to choke. "Ah... right. I forgot that you are scared of horror movies.", Baekhyun smirked. "T-that's not true! Plus you can't talk!", I yelled. "True. I'll probably cry watching it, but you know, it's fun I guess?", Baekhyun awkwardly chuckled. "You make no sense.", I scowled. "Then, do you all hate horror movies? Do you guys want to watch something else?", he asked the group. "Thank you! Can we watch a rom com? I'm not watching any horror movies!", Sujin exploded. "Uhh...you guys are boring.", Baekhyun moaned. 

"Actually, I don't mind watching horror movies. I haven't watched one in so long.", Jisu stated. Is she out of her mind?! "I don't mind either, I actually like horror movies.", Sungyeol agreed. "Oh really? Which ones have you watched?", Jisu asked, her eyes suddenly gleaming. "Uhm well, The Ring, The Grudge-", Sungyeol listed but got interrupted by Jisu. "Omg, the Grudge was so good! I love the part where the woman was sleeping and when she lifted her blanket, Toshio's face-" "Can you please shut up?", I shivered in disgust. How can a girl watch these? Oh wait. She's a damn disgrace to the fricking female race! That's why! 

In the end we ended up watching a horror movie and it was awful. My eyes gawked at the blood that sprayed from the man's throat onto the screen. I heard Baekhyun wince and then he let out a small laugh to cover up for it. Sujin was screaming throughout the whole thing, there was no need to talk about her. Jisu however, remained silent, munching on her popcorn. Was she mental? I glared at her in horror for who knows how many minutes and she finally decided to take notice. "W-what?", she mumbled, looking at me. I snorted, "You are seriously unbelievable, you irritate me so much-" Just then a fricking woman with a red stained face flashed onto the screen, with a high pitched shriek. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH", I shrieked, jumping out of my seat. Baekhyun decided to join me. "I'M GOING TO DIE!", he cried. I think I scared Jisu because the next thing I saw was pop corn spraying out of and the whole pop corn bag flying into the air. "Why are you screaming?!", she hissed, covered in pop corn. I took a moment to breathe."I a-am not s-screaming...." "Ah seriously...", she muttered, fanning her self. Just as I was calming myself down, another sound screeched across the room, causing me to fling onto Jisu. "Ah Ahh Ahhh that's hurts!", she winced as my nails dugged into her arms. I immediately jumped away from her, only to get screamed in the ear by Baekhyun. To put it in one word...it was awful.

"The movie was good!", Sungyeol commented as we came out of the screen room. My eyes shot daggers at him and he laughed, "All I could hear was you and Baekhyun screaming. You guys are a disgrace to the male race." "No! I actually liked the movie! I might come and watch it again.", Baekhyun stated. Sungyeol rolled his eyes and then diverted his gaze to Jisu, with a grin. She grinned back and then out of nowhere, they both roared with laughter, "AHAHAHAAHA, did you see their faces?! I can't!", Jisu screeched, pointing her drowsy finger at me and Baekhyun. "Stop laughing!", Baekhyun whined. "Alright...", she tried to keep her laughter in but ended up breaking into small cackles here and there. "Let's go. Seriously.", I scowled, rather unpatiently. I need to get out of here. 

We all walked down the stairs and all I could hear were giggles behind me. "Can you stop it?! The joke is over now!", I exploded as I rotated myself to face Jisu and Sungyeol. The both gawked at me with a dorky expression, and then carried on laughing. Jisu noticed my pissed glare. "I j-just can't help it!", she chuckled, "You literally flew out of your chair-" That's it! My arms flung at her, grasping her neck into a head lock. "Yah! What are you two doing, we are on the fricking stairs!", Baekhyun snapped. I tightened my grasp, causing her to wince. She deserves it. As I was about to let go off her in pity, her legs abruptly interlocked with mine and she forcefully plunged forwards, making me serve backwards. What kind of move is this?! "Yah, Chanyeol! You are going to fall-" BAM!

"Argh, my back!", I moaned as I laid on floor helplessly. "You only fell off on last stair tread. Stop crying.", Sungyeol stated. "But Jisu, do you do martial arts or something because that was a pretty smooth move.", Baekhyun interrupted. "Huh? Yeah...I'm a black belt.", Jisu shyly stated. Black belt?! What kind of girl did I come across? "Whoa! That's so cool!", Baekhyun beamed and then diverted his gaze to me with a snort of mockery, "Yeol, you are seriously no use. You let a girl beat the out of you. Congrats." Baekhyun's really getting on my nerves these days. Jisu looked so gassed at the compliments she was receiving, it made me want to puke. I will show her what I can do. As she walked past my lying body, I shot my leg up causing her to trip over me in an instant. THUD. "Ah..What the!", she bellowed as she laid beside me in a painful manner. I pulled my tongue out and grinned at her gawking eyes. But wait...why does this remind me of something? My eyes scanned her face with a frown, trying to think of what it reminded me of. Then it hit me...the dream. My face immediately reddened with embarrassment and I harshly pushed her away. "Yah yah yah! What sort of things are you guys doing on the floor?", Baekhyun suddenly exploded. Jisu immediately bolted up from the floor, her face just as red as mine. "Omo...your faces.", Baekhyun teasingly gawked, while wiggling his eyebrows. "Do you want to die?!", I erupted. "Why are you getting angry?!" What does he mean by why?! "I'm done with you. I'm leaving.", I muttered, storming out of the cinema in a haste, my face still burning with embarrassment. What's wrong with Baekhyun, like seriously? He knows I like Eunsung yet he makes stupid comments like this. But most importantly, what's wrong with me? Why is my face burning like this? Why is my heart beating fast? And why the hell is Jisu appearing in my dreams?! Why?!

I scrunched up my hair in frustration and let out a yell.


Your P.O.V

I still hadn't got over the cinema incident. My heart was still beating uncontrollably fast. Did he remember the incident at his house? Why was his face shocked? Why was he red? Was he still pissed at Baekhyun? All these thoughts roamed into my head. I sighed and flung myself onto my bed. The exams start tomorrow as well...

I decided to call Sujin. "Hello?", she answered. "Yeah, it's me Jisu. Are you prepared for tomorrow?" "No! I'm going to fail Jisu!" "Stop staying that! Just do your best!", I motivated her. "Yeah...then, is there something going on between you and Chanyeol?", she suddenly cackled over the phone. "W-what?!", I stuttered with a screech. She laughed, "Well, these days both of you blush at each other. I was just wondering you know?" Shall I tell her or not about the incident? 

After moments of thinking, I told her. "Oh my God! Really?!", she roared. "When did this happen?! How?!", she squealed. "Stop screaming! It's not like we slept together in a bed and made love!", I barked. "But still! Omg, if the fangirls hear about this, you're dead! Whoa...I'm so proud of you!" "Yah! Shut up will you? This is why I didn't want to tell you.", I scowled. " Our Jisu is embarrassed! Then does Chanyeol knows about it too? Is that why he's acting weird?" "I don't know...he thinks that incident was a dream though.", I muttered. "A dream huh? Omg, he's probably going mental now! Good job, Jisu!", she squealed once again. "What do you mean?", I asked in a confused state. She let out a long sigh. "You may be smart academically but you are definitely not smart when it comes to life issues. Especially love!" "Yah! I never dated before so leave me alone. And just tell me what you mean, seriously!", I hissed. "Basically Chanyeol's probably having a mental breakdown right now. Do you know why? Becausing he's probably thinking why the heck am I dreaming about Jisu and he's going to think that he has some sort of feelings for you-" 

"What are you saying?!", I interrupted Sujin. "Just think logically! He's probably more shocked than you! I think he will like you, trust me! Where as Baekhyun....", she sighed. "Chanyeol will not like me in that way...I know it. Plus he already likes Eunsung...I don't know anymore. Baekhyun is at least a nice guy. Chanyeol is only nice to Eunsung. I might just give up you know. I'm probably not going to see him as mentoring is over now-" "Jisu! Stop being problematic! Don't give up! Like I said before, you haven't fallen in love with his whole character yet. You still havent seen the real Chanyeol, you still haven't got to know him properly yet. Don't just give up because he likes someone! And the other reason why I am telling you to not give up is that Chanyeol is acting weird around you. Well yeah, he's rude and arrogant but there's something else in there too. Something that he doesnt do with his fangirls or perhaps even with Eunsing. I don't know what it is exactly...but I just feel something different about him when he's around you. Basically what I am trying to say is don't give up yet! Love Chanyeol more and get to know him. Unlike me and Baekhyun, you guys made progress. From kissing to sleeping together-" "Are you crazy?! We didn't kiss! It was a smack on the forehead! Plus don't be all whiny! Baekhyun called you his girlfriend remember?", I yelled. "Yeah but I rather have physical contact!", she snapped back. "Physical contact my !" "Jisu seriously, don't give up!", Sujin exclaimed. I sighed. What do I do? Shall I not give up? "Fine, I'll try my best even though nothing's going to work out. Thanks for the advise.", I stated with a souless tone. "Aww Jisu, don't worry! Chanyeol will have to like you or I'll kill him!" A little smile grew on my lips. "Thanks Sujin, things will work out with you and Baekhyun as well." I'm glad I have her. "Oh, talking about Baekhyun...I think he knows.", I muttered into the phone receiving a sharp yelp from Sujin. "What?! He knows I like him?! WHAT?!" "NO! Not you, silly! He knows that I like Chanyeol..." "Oh right! Yeah, because before Eunsung came, he said some weird things like I know how you both feel, leave it to me etc etc!", Sujin mimicked Baekhyun. "Not only that but you know when he dragged me out of the living room, to go the shops, he said some really weird things then as well...", I uttered, my face turning bright red at the memory. "What did he say?!", Sujin yelped. So I told her.  

"Baekhyun thinks Chanyeol likes you too?! Then it has to be right!", she gleamed. "But he just said that he's confirming it. He didn't say whether Chanyeol likes me or not!-" "You are stupid! Baekhyun is obviously hinting to you that Chanyeol likes you!" Who is she calling stupid?! She's the one with Fs on her tests! 

"N-nah...I don't think Baekhyun meant it in that way-", I stuttered but got interrupted. "He obviously did! Why would he mention that Eunsung is only dating Chanyeol because of his father? Baekhyun's supporting you too! Aww, he's so cute!", she squealed, loud enough to slit my ears open. "Yeah yeah...", I scowled. Sujin laughed, "Just wait patiently! I have more hope now!" "So you didn't have hope before?", I snorted. "I did! But I feel more assured because Baekhyun senses it too. A best friend will know, so I believe him!" Hmm...I guess she does have a point but I'm not going to go ahead of myself and end up looking like a fool. "Hmm well, okay then. We will see how it goes...but now, go and revise! We have an English exam first thing in the morning!", I annnounced. "Argh....English....", she wailed. "Go and study! I'm hanging up!", I laughed and cut the call.

About Chanyeol...I guess it's not wrong for me to have some hope. I took my journal out after so long and scanned through it. It made me cringe but that's what love is right? A cringeful emotion that you cannot erase. I took a pen out and updated everything that happened between me and Chanyeol, and by the time I finished, it was late. I sighed and bookmarked the page and then shoved it back under my pillow. When did the journal my mum gave me to write about my experiences in Seoul turn into some love diary? Just pray to God my mum will not come across this. I should get a lock on this journal, like seriously...


The whole corridor was in a state of hysteria as many students were panicking and crying as the first exam was just in 10 minutes. It was English as well. "Students! Line up behind the letters, in alphabetical order in terms of surname!", a teacher yelled causing students to scurry off in different directions. "So, we are not in our class order then? Does she mean it has a whole year?", Sungyeol popped behind me. "Probably...", I stated, just as confused as he was. "This school seriously needs to be clear with their instructions.", Sungyeol glowered. "Yeah they do. Then shall we go and line up now?", I asked. "Yeah, our lines will probably be close together as your a Han and I'm a Lee." "Yeah, I think so!", I giggled but in reality, we were split by 2 rows, each with a huge number of students, around  80. "Great.", I muttered as I stood in between a bunch of random strangers in the F-H section. I glared at the girls in front of me, applying their lip gloss and mascara like they were going to some party. "We need to look pretty for Kai oppa right? Give me the foundation!", one of the girls shrieked. Kai? As in Kai? I looked in front of me and behind me to see if he was there, but he was no where to be seen. Maybe I heard wrong... Just then I heard a snigger from the right. I diverted my gaze, and caught Kai grinning at me. He was in the row next to mine, surrounded by dull looking boys, making himself look more noticeable. I smiled back only to receive threatening glares from the girls standing in front. "Why are you smiling at my oppa for? Do you want to die?!", the girl who was applying makeup alarmed. "Uh...no.", I muttered. "Then stop staring at him! He doesn't like girls like you!", she glared, looming over my head. All these tall es....because I am short, they underestimate me. Watch when I do a high kick on you! 

However, I remained silent. In response, the girls cackled away to their heart's content. 

Just then a stern voice came through the school speakers. The head teacher. "Everyone, be quiet! The exam is now officially starting. Line up in a straight line and each row will go in the examination hall one by one.", he announced. And just like that, we all went into the examination hall in utter silence.

"That was horrible!", a group of girls and boys whined past me after the test was done. "How do you spell Wednesday? Is it W, E, N, E, S, D, A, Y?", the girl asked her friends. "How would I know?", the boy snorted. "Argh..I'm doomed!", she wailed. She definitely failed if she spelt wednesday as wenesday. I felt bad for these students. I wonder how Chanyeol and Baekhyun found the test. Hopefully they did well. 


Many days had passed by and we had finally done the last test which was Maths. Happy that everything was going smoothly, I had to receive a phone call from no other than Sujin.

"JISU! WE ARE DOOMED! I DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO EXPLAIN IT TO YOU!", she wailed over the phone, startling me. "I don't understand what you're saying! Say it properly!" Sujin took a few breaths and let a trembling sigh, "Basically...Chanyeol and B-Baekhyun are accused of cheating! A student from the top classes informed the headteacher that he saw Baekhyun and Chanyeol with the official markscheme! You can only get the markscheme via the government but because Baekhyun's and Chanyeol's parents know the government personally, the teachers are saying that they are going to investigate! And even worse-" "W-what?!", I interrupted her with a bellow. What is this?! My mind was so fuzzy. Did they cheat?! After I spent my time helping them?! They couldn't have right?... "Jisu?!...Jisu?", Sujin yelped as she realised I was silent. "I d-don't know what to say. I just hope they didn't cheat-" "They didn't okay! And shall I tell you the worst part? You and Sungyeol are also accused because apparently you are the ones who gave the markscheme to Baekhyun and Chanyeol in the first place-"

What? WHAT?! "WHAT?! ARE YOU ING KIDDING ME?!", I screeched. What is this?! Why are people doing this to me?! "Jisu, don't worry! We can try to sort this out-" "When did this even happen?!", I interrupted her with my yell. "Just around 20 minutes ago,  Baekhyun and Chanyeol got called up and then 5 minutes later, the whole corridor buzzed with rubbish, saying that they cheated. And then, the teachers are apparently looking for you and Sungyeol too! And now everyone from the top classes are going to find out! Jisu, just leave your classroom if you're in there!-" "But I didn't do anything wrong! Why must I run away?-" "Jisu please! Just come to the office then! Because Chanyeol and Baekhyun are in there! We need to help them! Don't stay in the classroom! Please! It's not going to be great if the information spreads in there...I'm telling you this because it happened before to one of my classmates! Just come to the office!" Oh god...how did this happen? "W-wait...I n-need to find Sungyeol...", I trembled. "Okay! Be quick! I can't believe this happened. Who ever is spreading this false information needs to die!", Sujin barked. Why would someone do such things? What did I do to them?! And what am I going to say to Sungyeol?

After intense minutes of trying to find Sungyeol, I saw him running towards me. "Jisu! Quick! We need to get to the office now!", he yelled, bending down on his knees, out of breath. "You heard about it?!" "Yeah...I was with in the photography club when people told me. How did this happen?! Seriously...why did I even mentor these heads?", Sungyeol bellowed. "It's not their fault! Let's just go to office before things get worse!", I stated. So we ran to the office and barged through the doors.

Mrs Kim was there along with other teachers. She saw us and her face turned slightly grey. "Ah..Jisu, I sent some teachers to come and get you but you came-" "MRS! It's not fair! We didn't cheat! It's not fair-", I interrupted her with my cries. "Jisu, calm down! Okay, I understand, I know it's hard but we have to investigate okay?-" "But we didn't even do anything!-" "Jisu. Just sit down please.", Mrs Kim sighed and diverted her gaze to Sungyeol, "You too, mister." 

So we sat down when Sungyeol asked a question. "Where is Chanyeol and Baekhyun?" "In a different room. They would be here in a second.", Mrs Kim stated. And then she looked up at us and gave a weak smile. I brushed my hand on my forehead in stress. How did things turn out this way?!


Chanyeol's P.O.V

"WHAT?! Does this even make sense?! Why are you guys doing this to us?!", I bellowed at Miss Kang. "Chanyeol, just be quiet. You are just making everything worse." "But you can't just assume we cheated-" "That's why we are investigating. We need to ask Sungyeol and Jisu some questions separately then you guys will join them in a while.", Miss Kang stated. "I'm going mental because of you! Don't you understand what you just did?! You are just destroying people's future!-" "Park Chanyeol! Be quiet! We are not destroying anyone! We are investigating! If you are innocent then you are fine!-" "No it won't be fine! Do you know why?! My friend was expelled for the very same reason even though he was innocent! Yet, you teachers knew later and didn't do anything about it-" "Yeol, just shut up! She's new, she wouldn't know!", Baekhyun glared at me. "Sorry about that, but we are talking about you Chanyeol, not your friend.", she announced, piling up papers. "Yeah but-", she interrupted me with a glare. "Chanyeol, for the last time be quiet. You can argue all you like once you go into the other room.", and with that she got up and left. 

I looked at Baekhyun with wide open eyes. "What is this?!", I hissed. "Man, we need to find the bastard that accused us. He's from the top classes. How does he even know us?!", I carried on. "I really don't understand how this happened. We were doing so well in our exams....now it's all going to go to waste.", Baekhyun sighed, while covering his face with his hands.

We were then taken into the main office, where we saw Jisu and Sungyeol with the same souless expression as ours. "Come and sit down.", Mrs Kim said, patting the chairs opposite Sungyeol and Jisu. Miss Kang also joined us. Great. 

"Okay guys, you know why you are here right?", Mrs Kim asked the group. No one said anything so she sighed, "I understand that you guys do not agree with this but we still need to investigate so can you guys participate please." She looked around and indicated Miss Kang to start. Miss Kang nodded and diverted her gaze to us. "So, basically, we have been reported that Chanyeol and Baekhyun had the mark scheme for the Maths exam in their work desks which had been given by Jisu and Sungyeol-" "I'm going ing mental, okay?! Seriously, who made this crap up?!", I interrupted her, with anger. "Park Chanyeol! Mind you language! Look here. You better listen to everything first and then we will ask questions to which you will respond. So stop interrupting me now. You will have the chance later on to do so.", Miss Kang glowered. I rolled my eyes and gritted my teeth. "Okay, so let me carry on then. So we decided to look in desks, and we found the markschemes. However, we also found markschemes in other student's desks. We talked to all of them before you guys and they do not know how it go there as well. So as Sungyeol and Jisu have been accused of giving out the markscheme in the first place, we decided to investigate all of you together as it's logically possible for Sungyeol and Jisu to give out markschemes to the people that they mentor first. Bearing in mind that you guys are only accussed, I wish that you won't make a big deal out of it-" "Oh god! This is seriously not fair! What about the person that accused us? What about him?!", I bellowed once again. Mrs Kim sighed, "Chanyeol, I know this is hard for you take in, but please bear in mind that we are also investigating him as well. Originally, he was accused for cheating but then he stated that students from Class B gave the markschemes out and when he adviced them not to, they did. He said he didn't know their names so we showed him the class photo and he picked a few, with 2 of them being Jisu and Sungyeol. He then said many lower classes cheated as they bought the markscheme of them, and then he picked out people from there. Baekhyun and Chanyeol, you were accused from there. Then he mentioned that he was probably accused as his name is similiar to the students that cheated. This is how much I can tell you because we cannot expose other students-" "Yeah but everyone knows about us! Why are we exposed?! In the corridors, all I could hear was -" "Being popular doesn't help does it?", Miss Kang interrupted me.  I blanked her and diverted my gaze back to Mrs Kim, " This still doesn't prove anything.", I stated. "Yeah, it doesn't. That's why we are investigating. You are not the only ones getting investigated, so we may find the possible cheaters. In the meantime however, we must still find any information related to this case.", she answered back. "So, we are going to ask questions now.", she said looking at all of us, with a stern expression.

Your P.O.V

"Jisu, did you give the markschemes out to students?", Mrs Kim asked the very first question to me. "No, I never did.", I sternly replied back. "Then do have any idea why you are accused?" "Not at all! I'm new to this school and I don't even know anyone apart from my class and Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Sujin." "Then, Sungyeol?", she said, diverting her gaze to Sungyeol. "I seriously don't understand this school. It wasn't us, I'll tell you that. I know you are just investigating but no offence, this school needs a reality check. If the student that gets accused first says that it wasn't him and blames it on other students, then it's more possible that he was the one who cheated. Not only that, the teachers lured him into picking random students from school photos instead of trying to find out the truth from his own mouth. You literally gave that student an opportunity to get away with cheating by blaming it on others. He could have just picked out random students. And from the fact that he didn't know any of our names without looking at the class photos, it suggests that he was probably the one who cheated.", Sungyeol finished his speech in a haste. Mrs Kim nodded and then carried on, "Then I'll take these notes into account. All students have been saying different things so this may take some while."

After a small silence, Miss Kang took over. "Okay, Chanyeol. From what we have found out, there was a mark scheme in you work desk-" "I don't use that damn thing! Infact, I lost the key to it.", Chanyeol scowled. "Well...then, what do you have to say about this?", she said pulling out a pile of maths papers that Chanyeol had done over the years. She scattered them onto the table, the scores all ranging from 10%-20%. Then she took a paper from a different pile and threw it onto the table. Looking at the style of the paper, isn't it the one we did for the tests? I looked at the paper and it was infact the paper we took today.My eyes sparkled at the big fat 67% on his paper. However Miss Kang didn't have a similar expression to mine. "So what I'm trying to say is, your average score is usually 15% but suddenly today, you got over 60%. I mean, that's a great score but-" Oh my god. Don't tell me she's saying Chanyeol cheated without actual proof. As I was about to say something, Chanyeol snorted immensely, "Are you ing kidding me?! Just because I get over 60%, you think I cheated? Do you think that I am that dumb? I actually ing revised for this exam so you better shut your mouth-" Chanyeol! You are going to get told off! 

"Miss Kang, he actually revised so can you please stop! I don't blame him for acting this way. Anyone would do the same if they get accused of cheating when they never did. As a mentor, I know how hard he worked and how much effort he put in. I personally didn't think he could make it but seeing him try, made me believe in him and I knew that he could do well. So can you please stop assuming things like that without proof.", I blurted out unconsciously, causing everyone to gawk at me, especially Chanyeol. I immediately cleared my throat causing Miss Kang to snap out of it. "Well...I guess Jisu has a valid point but we teachers have to think of every possible ways even if it's not the truth. This way we can gather more information-" "Ah...so this is what you guys did with Kyungsoo. You assumed that he cheated and got him expelled. Welldone for being smart as usual.", Chanyeol coldly stated, making everyone's spine shiver. Kyungsoo? Who's Kyungsoo? Mrs Kim looked uncomfortable whereas Mrs Kang was confused. Chanyeol simply snorted at their faces, "...I see how it is. This bloody school doesn't care about anything! I seriously had enough-" "Chanyeol! Look, I understand you are still upset about what happened with Kyungsoo but we are talking about you here. Yes, he may have not cheated but that doesn't mean you didn't-", Mrs Kim regrettably started off but got interrupted by Chanyeol's sudden outburst. "Mrs Kim! How can you say that?! You know he didn't cheat and look what happened!There's not point in trying to make yourselves look good. Because of you teachers, not listening to his side of story, he got expelled! The story is going to repeat itself because-" "Chanyeol, look, calm down-" "What do you mean calm down?! You are ing destroying people's lives here! Fine, I guess I am just here because of ing Karma! If I helped Kyungsoo, and told the school about how he was abused by his step family and how is step brother was the one who cheated, none of this would have happpened. I guess this is how I get punished...the same way as a friend I betrayed." "Yeol, shut up! What are you saying?!", Baekhyun yelled. Mrs Kim was horrified, "What?! Is that true? About Kyungsoo?!", she yelped. "Now you people care. I had enough you know-" Mrs Kang interrupted Chanyeol, "Park Chanyeol! Like I said before, we are talking about your case not your friend's-" He shot up from his chair and kicked the table, startling all of us. "Don't you get it?! Stop acting like you know this school! You are going to expel innocent people! Like I said I'm getting punished the same way as Kyungsoo as I didn't help him when he needed me. I don't care about me right now...I'm talking about the others here! What did fricking Jisu and Sungyeol do?! What did Baekhyun do?! You better tell me who started this or else I'll-" "Sit down, Yeol!", Baekhyun screeched, pulling him back into the chair, but Chanyeol wasn't buying any of it. "No get off me! Why are we the only ones getting questioned like this?! I don't understand this damn school!", he bellowed his face red and his eyes prickling. He immediately dashed out of the classroom and Mrs Kim ran after him.

Silence entered the room. Thump Thump. My heart was beating fast and my face was flushing. I never seen Chanyeol get angry to this extent. Mrs Kang looked like she was going to fall of her chair as she wobbled wearily. Sungyeol sighed and then diverted his gaze to Baekhyun. "Who's Kyungsoo?", he asked out of the blue causing Baekhyun to cough. I was curious so I listened. I mean this story sounds very familiar...I just don't remember where I heard it. Even though Baekhyun sighed he still told us. "Well basically, Kyungsoo was our friend from elementary school and we were all best friends. We all came here for middle school. The thing is his parents divorced during that time and his mother wanted to take him so he lived with his step father and his step brother. His step brother was in the same year group as us and he also came to this school. The thing is, Kyungsoo wasn't getting on well with his new family. He got abused by his step dad and the brother didn't do anything to help. I felt sorry for his mother the most. She didn't know this happened and Kyungsoo didn't want to tell her. I mean, he didn't even tell us. Chanyeol found out. And yeah, the step dad is a bastard and bought the mark scheme for a lot of money. I mean, it wasn't an important test as this one, but I guess he wanted his son to get  good grades in everything. And yeah, they got caught and he put the blame on Kyungsoo. The school couldn't do much as it came from the step father's mouth. However no one knew about Kyungsoo getting abused apart from me and Chanyeol. I wasn't suppose to know either but Chanyeol told me. Anyways, Kyungsoo asked for Chanyeol's help because if he were to tell about the abusing, he needs someone to back him up and such but then Chanyeol was scared to help him and yeah. That was the last I saw of Kyungsoo. But then an year later, they found out he didn't cheat but it was too late because no one could contact him. He apparently lives on his own now. I hope he's doing well...I really miss him. So does Chanyeol.", he explained the story.

"Wow. Chanyeol must be really annoyed right now.", Sungyeol stated understandingly. Baekhyun nodded in repsonse where as I was in a long thought. So Chanyeol has a past like this too? I always thought his life was perfect. He must feel guilty after Kyungsoo got expelled so that's why he tried so hard to not get any of us expelled. Even though it's a very slow step, I am coming to understand Chanyeol as a person. He is actually a very thoughtful person even though he doesn't seem like it and he cares about others a lot as well. Hopefully ,as time goes by, I get to know Chanyeol like Baekhyun does. 

But before I even think about doing that, would I even be in this school? By the looks of it, I feel like I am going to get expelled.

Mrs Kim came back after a while by herself. "You guys can go now. I'll call you guys back here if it's neccessary." We all bowed and left. "I guess she talked with Chanyeol right?", Sungyeol asked and Baekhyun responded with a nod. "Yeah...she probably calmed him down a little." "I wonder where Chanyeol is now...", I blurted out and then gawked as I realised what I had done. Baekhyun grinned but then he sighed, "I don't think we should disturb him. He will come back when he feels better. I'll head back to my classroom then. Bye guys." "But god, now I have to deal with the rumors.", he muttered, scratching his head as he walked away from us. Me and Sungyeol exchanged glances. "I guess we might-uhm- experience some sort of rumours as well.", I stated. In return Sungyeol sighed, "I hope not."

Our hopes were shredded. As we entered our form room, the room suddenly muted itself. I was scared to leave Sungyeol's side but we had to because our seats were far apart. I made my way to my seat and sat down. And then, the whole room started to hiss. "Did they actually cheat?!" "I didn't expect them to be this low!" "I bet Jisu forced Sungyeol into it!" "These transfer students...Tch." 


We both took it well but each day it got worse. The following day, I came into the classroom where Arreum, the class president was furious. She walked right at me and poured a litre bottle of water onto my head, and after she was done, she scrunched the bottle under her feet. "How dare you do such things?! How dare you bring Sungyeol into this? You just crushed his future-", she yelled only to get interrupted by Sungyeol himself. "Did you do this?", he coldly asked, pointing at my wet hair and uniform. She looked at the floor nervously, and then she gazed at Sungyeol, "Y-yeah but, She's destroying your future-" "No she's not. The rumors are false. Now move out of the way.", Sungyeol scowled, pulling me out of the classroom. 

"Argh...look what she did to you.", he uttered while handing his blazer to me. "I just realised something you know. Arreum has been treating me like because she likes you. Everytime I talked to you, she appeared out of nowhere and tells me to do her chores. Now I understand everything...", I stated in awe, taking of my wet blazer while putting on Sungyeol's. Sungyeol laughed, "You just realised?" "Yeah..." He flicked my forehead, and smiled. I pouted and lightly punched him in the stomach causing him to groan.

As much as I was glad to have Sungyeol to protect me, there was this one day when he wasn't around. If it was Arreum I could have easily hit her and left it at that but unfortunately it wasn't her. But guess who it was instead? The whole fanbase of Chanyeol and Baekhyun. 

"YAH!!!! !!!! STOP RIGHT THERE!", the girl who was leading the crowd screeched as she chased me. I ignored her and ran faster, forcing my muscles to work harder. "I WILL KILL YOU IF YOU DON'T STOP!!! HOW DARE YOU GET OUR OPPAS INVOLVED?!", she carried on. This ! I carried on running down the stairs and I could hear over 100 footsteps pelting down the staircase which sent shivers down my spine. What the heck is this?! I ran for my life but then I realised that I was coming to a closure and there was no other path but a white wall grinning at me. I'm doomed. I turned myself around slowly, to find around 50 girls, glaring at me, with their drained makeup, messy hair and their huffing and puffing bodies. I awkwardly chuckled causing the girl in front to grit her teeth. "You ugly ! How dare you come near my Chanyeol oppa?! You want to die?!" And then another girl exploded, "My poor Baekhyun!! Yah, ! Could you not find anyone else to give your markschemes too?! Why does it have to be my oppa?! I'm going to kill you right here!" She took a slow yet taunting step towards me, and the whole crowd followed her. I gulped. 

Sorry master but I guess I am in a life threating situation right now where violence is needed. Once again master, I apologise. With this thought, I stripped off my blazer and grasped onto it. "If you guys come near me, I w-will seriously beat the out of you all.", I heaved, hoping that they will leave but instead they all laughed. "You are going to hit us with your blazer? Are you being serious?", the girl in the front cackled. She then charged at me. I twisted my body as I jumped into the air and then I wacked her with my blazer, causing her to wince in pain. "Don't underestimate the blazer.", I grinned, waving the blazer in the air. The girls were a little startled but then they all glared. Within seconds, they were at me, some pulling my hair, some trying to pull the blazer of me and some headbutting me. "Get off me!", I yelled, slapping them with my blazer. 

Just then, a familiar voice roared behind us. "What are you guys doing?!" Immediately the girls bounced off me, and I was awkwardly placed in the middle, my blazer still in action as if it was going to hit someone. My hands shot down and I dropped the blazer onto the floor as a few meters in front of me was Chanyeol and then behind him was the whole crew. I recognised Baekhyun, Kai and Sehun who were laughing but the other guy, I still haven't met him yet. Kris right? They literally looked like the elites of this school...they were all dazzling with bright light. Chanyeol barked once again, causing me to wake up. "Are you guys not ashamed?! Why are you all ganging up on one girl?! Seriously!" Even though he was angry, the girls squealed and started to drool. What the heck? Just then Chanyeol came forward and strolled towards us, causing the girls to screech louder. However after they realised he wasn't going towards them but me, the squeals were more angry. Chanyeol was now facing me. He bent down and threw the blazer over my head, and tightly grasped my wrist. "Ouch.", I winced causing Chanyeol to scowl,"Stop complaining and follow me!" The girls cheered thinking that Chanyeol was going to hurt me as they yelled, "That's it Oppa! Beat the out of her!" "Omo, he's so considerate! He doesn't want us to get hurt so he's going to hurt her for us! Ahhh Oppa Saranghae!" I rolled my eyes and with that, Chanyeol dragged me out, the cheers getting louder and louder.

"Whoa...I don't know how to think of you anymore. You are actually a demon.", Chanyeol hissed as he shuddered at the memory of me slapping his fangirls with my blazer. "It's called self defence.", I snorted, sitting on the bench while the crew crowded around me. "You are pretty strong you know?", Sehun smiled and then diverted his gaze to Kris. He pulled Kris forward and grinned. "Jisu, this is Kris and Kris, this is Jisu. Isn't she pretty~?", he squealed causing me to awkwardly chuckle. Pretty? Me? Pfft. "Hello Jisu. I have heard a lot of great things about you.", Kris stated whilst smiling. "Ah..right.", I responded, obviously knowing that it was a lie. "Okay, she has to go now.", Chanyeol broke the friendly vibe. "Go where?", I asked. "To the office. Me and Baek just went and yeah, we are not in trouble anymore. They want to see you and Sungyeol. Sungyeol's already there, so you better hurry." Is he serious? Is everything alright? "So we are not in trouble anymore?", I beamed. "Me and Baekhyun are not. I don't know about you and Sungyeol.", he coldly stated breaking my dreams. I scrunched up my face and got up. "I'm leaving then.", I stated and in response, they all waved. 

I made my way to the office with a smile. Hopefully everything turns out well. I was wrong once again. 

"WHAT?!", me and Sungyeol bellowed together. "But that's not even fair!", I yelled. "Jisu, listen to me. We were about to expel you two. The reason why you both are in more trouble than the majority is that because you guys are accused of giving the make scheme out to the students in the first place. For Baekhyun and Chanyeol's case, we decided to exclude them for 2 weeks as they were accused for cheating." "But it isn't fair! We didn't hand out the papers-" "Yeah, but we cannot believe that exactly. All the other students are telling us different stories and we have just come up with a final conclusion to make it as fair as possible.", she stated in which Sungyeol interrupted, "This is so stupid-" "Like I said, we are not going to expel you two because we don't know the truth as many students are telling us different things. We can't expel everyone as around 80 students have been caught up in this. It will be on the news so as a school we decided to let you guys off with minor punishments. Yes, your punishment might seem extreme compared to the others but, please, do not argue about it. We cannot go any further on this case.", Miss Kang announced. Me and Sungyeol exchanged glances in distort. This was seriously not fair. "Then what is our punishment?", Sungyeol asked, his voice trembling. "Well, many students from the top classes complained to us personally saying that they did not want you two to be in their classes as they believe that you guys have lowered their reputation. So, we have decided to move you down to a different class." "WHAT?!", me and Sungyeol screeched once again. Miss Kang sighed, " Please, just understand. There are other students that were also accused of giving markschemes and they are moving to different classes as well. They didn't argue at all! Infact they were happy that they didn't get expelled. Plus, I am not actually advised to tell our students that our school is failing, but this year, it has been a crisis. We are already having financial problems so if you guys are complaining, might as well say bye to this school because if this becomes news, our school will be closed." "Yeah but, this is all so sudden!", I gawked. "Yeah we understand and I'm sorry. There's nothing I can do. The head wants this so it must be done as it benefits the whole year group. " "It doesn't benefit anyone!", Sungyeol yelled. "Yes it does. I'm sorry but I'd rather get you two out of there than dealing with the top classes's parents." 

I was baffled. So this is what the school does? We have no say? What am I going to say to MY parents?!

Miss Kang apologised once more, "I'm sorry. But it's better then getting expelled. Just understand from the school's perspective. If the school's not stable, you won't be here." "Argh...this school really needs to sort itself out.", Sungyeol scowled. "Well then, if you have nothing more to say other than that, I will now state your new class. You guys are offically part of 3G. I hope you feel welcome there."

WHAT?

My mind went blank. I looked up at Sungyeol's face an he was pale. "Why must it be class 3G out of all the classes? Why the fricking dumb class?!", he erupted. Whereas I, the only thought that flashed into my head was, Why do I have to be in the same class as Chanyeol? What is this black magic?


# So much has happened I know! Did you guys expect this?! Sungyeol and Jisu moving to class 3G? Haha. I'll update soon.