The day before Disaster-(01/03/07)

Another Chance

 

Chapter 1

 

Your P.O.V

"Appa, I don't want to." I groaned. "Jisu, stop being a child. How are you going to live  not going to school?" I bite my lip vigorously. Is it my fault that we moved from Daegu to Seoul? I plonked myself on the bed and moaned. "Appppaaa please-" "Jisu, you are still going to school." and with that he walked out of my room. I really really hated moving schools, especially this time of year. 3rd year of middle school was the worst and being with Seoul kids, no, it wasn't going to be good. I heard they are really stuck up and all up themselves.

I still had another day before school started though. Thank god it was a new year and term. If I transferred during the middle of a school year, I would have seriously been bullied. Well, I could still be bullied but it's better. There might be other transfer students too, so I might not be the centre of attention. Feeling relieved, I walked over to the bed where my new school uniform was neatly placed. I picked it up and placed it in front of me. I stared at my reflection in the mirror. The school uniform is really nice but I wasn't quite sure about the school though. No matter how hard I tried to think positively about it, it just wouldn't happen. "Cheongdam middle school.. the place for wealthy and smart Koreans..." I muttered to myself. I placed the school uniform back onto the bed with disatisfaction. I was 100% sure this school was going to be stuck up. The only reason I was going to this school was because it's near to my dad's work. Trust me, I am not rich at all. I only got into this school because I am smart enough to pass the external entrance exam. Rich kids are the worst type you can ever come across...I wonder what sort of disaster is waiting for me tomorrow.

I put everything away and tucked myself in bed. I wished I just stayed like this forever. I do not want tomorrow to come. Oh God, I wish I was Sleeping Beauty. And with that thought, I fell asleep.

I heard birds chirping and the soft breeze whispering in my ear as I felt something soft brush against my lips.  My heart started to flutter uncontrollably at this new feeling I felt. I slowly opened my eyes to see what was making me feel this way. I couldn't see well, but I know it was something beautiful. I felt my face being caressed-it was warm and gentle. I took out my hand and touched what was caressing me. It felt like hands. My vision became clearer and then I saw. He was human. I was shocked at first because his touch was soft, nothing like I ever imagined. "You're awake" He whispered. His voice was very deep and unimaginable. He slowly brought his face closer to mine while closing his eyes. I felt myself closing my eyes too. It was starting to get hot and drowsy, when everything turned black. ...What?.. then I started to hear faint whispers.."Han Jisu.." which then turned louder and louder until it was screaming in my ears, "HAN JISU!!!!"

I snapped my eyes open and leaped out in the air, frightened at the horrific sound. I felt myself crashing onto the floor, "ACKK, Ahhh , my back.." I groaned. I slowly looked up to see what was making that unpleasant noise. It was my mum. "Omma...What are you doing here? I was having the moment of my life and now it's gone..." I said scruffing my hair. "Having the moment of your life? mhm. I am sorry to intrude but can you check what the time is?." my mum asked. "Huh?..." I looked over at my desk and it was 8.01. "It's 8.01-Oh !" I dashed out my room, coming to a realisation that I was late as  and I ran into the bathroom helplessly. Omg, I can't believe this was happening. I slept in and I was going to be late for school. My new school. Oh god! I brushed my teeth and ran back into my room. I put on the uniform and quickly done my hair and then ,once again I dashed out. "OMMA!! Where's my bag?" "It's here" she said. I went downstairs and snatched my bag from her. She smiled, "Why are you annoyed at me for, it's your fault." Hmph. "Here." she said as she handed me some sort of book. "What is this?" I asked. "It's a diary. As we moved to Seoul, I thought you might have a lot of experiences and I personally think you should record them." "Bwoh? Am I a kid to have a diary?", "Yah! Just take it." I sighed and took it from her hands and put it my bag, "Happy now?" "Yes." she replied with an annoying smirk. Seriously, what kind of mother is calm when her daughter is late to her new school? I glared at her before running out of the house. Why was this happening to me?! I ran down the street panicking. Then a thought hit me. Omg, did this all happen because I wished I was sleeping beauty? Now that I think about it, my dream was a bit similiar to the story. It's all because of that stupid dream. And that stupid guy. If I see him in real, I'll kill him for seducing me. I facepalmed myself and continued running, What kind of disaster is waiting for me?