Shock after Shock.

Another Chance

Chapter 23

Chanyeol's P.O.V

I don't even know how many times I pressed the bloody doorbell, but nobody answered. "Baekhyun, let's just go." I muttered. Just as we were about to leave, noona's mum opened the door, "Ah, Chanyeol-ah! Sorry for opening late, we have guests here tonight. And Baekhyun you're here too? Is it something important?"  Crap. Always coming at the wrong time. Baekhyun and I exchanged nervous glances at each other, before I decided to say something, "Ur..Is Eunsung noona here?" Her mum looked a little startled, "Eunsung didn't tell you?" she stated. What did she mean? I gulped nervously...don't tell me she was getting married off somewhere...It was always the case for rich people. Instead I went for a "No.." as my answer. "She isn't getting married right?" Baekhyun butted in my exact thoughts. "Huh?! No, she just went on a 2 weeks field trip!", her mum chuckled. Phew, that was a close call. "Oh, that's good then, tell her I came by, Thanks mrs Ki- omoni." She doesn't like it when I call her Mrs Kim, but I don't think she realised this time. "Mhm, no problem-" "Yeobo! Get the photo album as well, we all want to bring back the memories!" I heard mr Kim screech from inside. "Yes I will, wait!" mrs Kim responded while jumping on her spot, rather impatiently. "Oh, we will leave, it seems as if you are really busy." I made out.   "Yes, sorry about that but do come by again."  "We will." I replied with a beam but only to receive a nasty slam on my face. I scattered back, a little taken back. "Whoa, that was close! She nearly shut the door on my finger." Baekhyun whined, clutching onto his pinky finger. I sighed, "She must be really busy. Let's just leave." I received a pitiful look from Baekhyun, "It's going to be alright. At least she's not getting married right? Next time we will see her for sure!"  He did have a point. I shouldn't be thinking about this whole situation negatively. Baekhyun walked in front of me, and opened the gates.

Okay this is my time to set things right. Forget all the bad things that happened, and to enjoy myself. Maybe I could go to a club or a bowling alley straight after this. Yes..that would be perfect. Afterall, I need to think about me too. When was the last time I proper enjoyed myself? I was always chasing after noona and the worst part is that I have to play two Chanyeols. In school, I am that picky, hateful, rude prince with no loving emotions, which resulted teachers asking me if I wanted anger mangagement classes. And out of school, I turn into this, a desperate, pitiful, wanting-love character. It's too late to stop this now anyways. I need to enjoy my life while it lasts. Chanyeol no.1, the cold prince all girls want or Chanyeol no.2, the poor heartbroken boy crushed by love...both Chanyeols need a rest. Yeah I need this...When I go through the gates, my freedom starts! 

"Baekhyun, do you want to go somewhere after this, like a bowling alley or a club? I am just so tired these days you know...." I started off but my words were getting more and more spaced out as I watched Baekhyun staring at something in awe. "What is it?" I hissed a whisper. He faced directly at me, and let out a horrific snort, "You won't believe what I am seeing!" "I bet it's not that interesting, but I have a look anyway.", I said while glaring at him. Pushing him away, and standing in his spot, I reached my hands forward and yanked the bush open to find two figures wrapped around, arm in arm. Must be a couple, hmph. "Yeah, very funny Baekhyun for pointing out the fact that I am single but you know what-" . He interrupted me, "You idiot, Look at the girl closely."  For a minute, my heart skipped a beat. Noona? My fear rising , I fixtated my gaze on the girl.  My mouth dropped. It wasn't noona, thank heavens but it wasn't someone I even considered. "J-jisu?" I questioned myself.  "I know right?" he said with a chuckle, thinking this was some sort of an amazing discovery. I needed him to wake up. "Dude...don't you get it? She cut the class today to be with him."  "Really? I don't think-"  "Oppa! Stop!" we both heard Jisu sqeal. "No I won't" the guy replied in a cheekish manner, tightening his grip around her even more. Eurgh...Who would have thought Jisu can sqeal like a girl having her time of her life. "Yeol...is she dating him? He looks way too old for her!" Baekhyun whispered. "Dating." I snorted at the word.  "So, Baekhyun, you're saying that this cut the lesson to play with her boyfriend ,right?" I asked to reassure myself because I know exactly what I was going to do to her. " Yes...I think that's what she did." he replied, then noticing my sudden hysteric grin, he questioned me. "W-what are y-you planning?" Baekhyun stuttered. "Nothing.", I overly stated. Baekhyun sighed deeply but then his light bulb clicked on. "Hmm, she doesn't even show any intentions of mentoring us. It's just all fishy." Baekhyun stated suddenly and infact what he said was right. Something seemed off. "You're right. We need to pay attention to her. But before that let me punch her." I demanded, striding out onto the streets. Just then Baekhyun pulled me back in, "Are you crazy? Are you really going to punch a girl?" he let out a muffled yell.  "No of course not. I was going to punch the guy actually."  "Sure you were."  

Just then I heard the guy say something. "What's wrong?". "Huh? No...I felt as if someone was following us." Jisu replied, puzzled. . We were doomed if they find us awkwardly standing like this, behind a bush. Let's just hope her boyfriend thinks she has lost her mind. "Huh? You're just dreaming. Let's go!" . Thank god..that was close. Baekhyun and I peered back through the bush, only to find a confused Jisu staring right at us. We both tumbled back down, "Oh ! She scared me." I hissed, breathing heavily. She didn't see us right? She couldn't have. I diverted my gaze to Baekhyun to ask, but he seemed to be in his own little world as I watched him, lying helplessly on the floor, clutching on a branch near by, panting like a dog...... Aigoo Baekhyun-ah.