Fine, I'll do it!

Another Chance

# Just to make things clear, Chanyeol hated girls. Well, he had to , because that was his image. He plays the cold prince role in school. Also because he liked Eunsung, his fangirls would never leave him alone. He thought all the girls were like that. Also girls pestered Eunsung to leave chanyeol, when rumours spreaded. well we will come to that part later on. And I am sorry for this dragging. This fanfic is too long and I'm thinking no one might read it..can you guys tell me your opinions in the comments? It will help me alot ^^ Also Sujin will come in the next update, don't worry guys, she didn't disappear keke. And this update has soo many mistakes, sorry -.-

Chapter 16

Baekhyun's P.O.V

I opened the door for her while she replied with a thanks. I smiled and watched her walk off. She seemed really nice, what's with Chanyeol though? I let out a deep long sigh. That bastard better explain everything to me.

I found him sitting in the classroom with Kris hyung. Chanyeol's expression seemed blackened. *sighs..He put the effort in looking for a mentor as well. But most importantly thank god I have one. "Chanyeol, come here for a sec." I asked him. He looked up at me, with no expression and replied with a short answer, "No." Argh, this guy. I grabbed a chair next to him and sat down, "You better explain everything. " I thought he wouldn't but to my surprise he did, after the pressure he got from both myself and Kris hyung. By the time he finished with his rant we were both open mouthed . "Really? Are sure it was blood? It might just have been orange-" I made out but got rudely interrupted by Chanyeol, "I doubt that! If it was orange juice, it would have dried up!", "What would have dried up?" Kai strolled in with Sehun, eavesdropping on our conversation. "For god sake!" Chanyeol exploded, "I am not repeating this ing worthless story for the 2nd time!" Kai was startled a little, but then he smirked, "Oh..someone's on their period." Sehun let out a roar of laughter when Kris broke it, "Actually that was what we were talkin about." "Wait..Chanyeol's on his period?! How the ?!" Sehun screeched in shock. People started to stare at us now. I could feel black aura and heat spilling out of Chanyeol's body and within a split second, Chanyeol's hands were strangling Kris's neck and pulling Sehun's hair, "NO! Are you stupid? It's about a ing girl!" He yelled releasing both of them and tumbled back on the chair again. "Girl?" Kai asked, confused. Chanyeol slammed his face onto the table and let out a long moan. So I ended up telling them about her. "So... that girl is both of your mentors now?" Sehun asked. "Yeah" I replied while Chanyeol said "No, she's Baekhyun's". "Baekhyun, why don't you just find a new mentor? She seems ...a little dirty." Sehun muttered. "WHAT?!" I exploded. Just then Chanyeol's face lit up, "Yeah, you should..we both should be in this together right?" I know Chanyeol would find a way to shatter my future, he wouldn't bare to see me winning and him losing, especially when his credit card's life is at risk. "Chanyeol! Stop being selfish! We finally got a mentor! No one else is going to apply! And she said she wouldn't mind mentoring you! She said that, so stop being a child! You don't even know the truth behind the orange juice!" I yelled. All of them were staring at me, and only silence responded. Kris let out a long sigh, "You kids fight, I'll just go and get something to eat." and with that he got up and left. Chanyeol was glaring at me, " Really? She said that? I don't want to be in her hands. I'll pass." He was getting me really angry now, "Fine! Then don't think of ways to stop me from getting mentored! I know you well, Park Chanyeol. You don't like me beating you." He snorted at me, "I'll find a way." "YAH!" I screeched while hitting him on the head. I really don't want to live with my grandparents...

Chanyeol's P.O.V

After that Baekhyun was ignoring me. It's my choice anyway but he was right, I do not like him getting everything he wants, and I admit my actions are selfish. But what was easier? Trying to find a way to stop him getting a mentor and destroying our friendship or just to join mentoring with him and that ? The first one in my opinion is much easier but Baekhyun, he's my other half, so for him, I will do this. And also for me. I was not going to just watch him running along with life without me! We will go through this together! For the sake of my precious credit card and for Baekhyun to not suffer with his grandparents!

I texted him. "Fine! I'll do it, but on one condition..if she gets to much to handle, i'll quit. And if she quits, don't ever blame it on me"

10 minutes later I got a reply, "Really?! You will do it?! Okay I'll make sure she doesn't go over board, and I'll make sure she won't quit. Meet us at the office then." I smirked at his reply- time offically starts to make her life unforgettably hellish!