Kiss?!

Another Chance

Chapter 28

Your P.O.V

"It's what I use to clean the bathroom floor" that nutcase stated.  "WHAT?!" I shrieked, flinging the towel as far as I could. When I actually thought about it, the colour of the towel was musty grey. And for all that I know, Chanyeol is the type of person who will do such things, so I cannot possibly think what he said was a lie. Chanyeol pulled a wicked grin and sat opposite me. Giggles and chuckles were now being played by Baekhyun and Sujin and I simply scowled at all of them, especially Chanyeol who just kept his straight face and that little grin on scene. 


"We. Went. To. The. Park...r-repeat what I say." I ordered them. Chanyeol didn't even bother saying it, and Sujin and Baekhyun....don't even get me started. I sighed and flumped onto the floor. I thought that I should teach them English as they were all terrible at it, but, that decision was a bad idea. " Weee Went Too Da Pack...Park.. is that right?" Baekhyun asked.  I bolted up from my position and sighed, "Yesis correct. J-just work on the accent...Chanyeol what a-about you?", I diverted my gaze to Chanyeol. He yawned and got up, " I'm hungry, I am going to bring some snack-" "Do y-you want to fail?! Pay attention to the bloody-" I croaked but was interrupted, "We. Went. To. The. Park. THE PARK, PARK, PARK." He yelled putting emphasize on "Park", boasting that he could say it perfectly. " Can I go now? I am hungry!" he bellowed even more. "Yah PARK Chanyeol, you can't just go and eat in the middle of a lesson-"  "Yes I can.", and with that he ambled out of the room. While sighing, I screamed in frustration, which caused me to cough a few times later. Totally forgot I was sick.

The lesson ended pretty quickly as it was getting late. It was already 10:30. We all headed downstairs when the doorbell rang. We all froze including Chanyeol. Chanyeol turned to look at us and hissed, "Oh . My parents are here!!" In return to his comment, I frowned at him, "So what if your parents are here? They know you're getting mentored anyways." "Yeah but, I don't want them to see you here-" "WHAT?! Do you even make sense?!" I bursted totally forgetting that we were suppose to "whisper". Chanyeol facepalmed himself and shrilled a whisper at me and Sujin, "You two get out now!"  "WHAT?! How?!" I hissed.  He clenched his fist in annoyance, and sooner or later, he dragged me and Sujin down the stairs, quickly pulled us through the main corridor and headed to the kitchen. I started yelling, " Why are you taking us to your kitchen?!" "Because, there's an exit door here!" "But-". We were all interrupted by the sound of the door clicking open. We all froze once again.  "Yah Chanyeol, don't you know how to open the door-" the voice started off but slowly came to a halt. I heard Chanyeol sigh and at a snail's pace, he turned around. However me and Sujin were fixed in our positions until Chanyeol grabbed us by the shoulder and forced us to face forward. In front of me, there was a girl staring down at us and behind her was a middle aged women who I assumed was Chanyeol's mother. So who was this girl in the front? The girl looked at a frozen Baekhyun still standing on the staircase and back at us, " Chanyeol...what is going on?"  I peered over Chanyeol who looked as if he was going through a trauma....maybe I should say something? "Urm...I am his mentor...I urm we..." I started off, receiving many glares from Chanyeol.    I gulped.

 

" Ah, your his mentor?" his mum said forcing me to sit at the dinner table. "Yes...um It's getting pretty late so I have-"  "Just eat and then go okay? This is all I can do for you, for mentoring my stupid son."  "...Y-yes..." . "Omma...you may leave." Chanyeol snorted in annoyance. She smiled and called Baekhyun and Sujin over to the table too. "Ah..Baekhyun and who do we have over here?", she looked at Sujin.  "I'm S-sujin." Sujin mumbled awkwardly, shuffling in her spot. " Sujin, it would be nice if you could stay for dinner.", Chanyeol's mum stated. Sujin glanced at Chanyeol for his approval, but Chanyeol wasn't looking this way at all. Oh god...he hates it, I know for sure. "Don't mind him, you can stay." the girl butted in. She was Chanyeol's older sister...some what I felt relieved. Sujin and I sat together while Chanyeol was sitting on the opposite side with Baekhyun. Chanyeol's sister laid the plates in front of us, and I couldn't help but stare at her and back at Chanyeol. She resembled him so much, ....she caught me staring and whispered into my ear, " Are you crushing on my brother?" "W-W-WHAT?!?!?!?!?", I exploded, startling those around me, especially Chanyeol. She carried on whispering, "You like him don't you?"  "N-no!! I don't!!". And then out loud she said, " If you need help with it, tell me okay? I will help you." I blushed deeply all because of the embarrassment I was receiving. I looked forward, noticing Chanyeol staring at me and I felt my face burning up. I immediately diverted my gaze somewhere else. "Ah..I was right. I'll help you.", Chanyeol's sister giggled. "W-what?! You got it wrong-" I raised my voice when Chanyeol's mum yelled, " Yoora, how old are you?! Stop intimidating your guests!" "And sorry dear..", Chanyeol's mum apologised, placing a plate full of Galbi-jjim and a bowl of rice in front of me. "Um...thank you." I mumbled bowing at her. "It's okay." She beamed a smile. Chanyeol's mum is so nice. After all the food was set on the table, Yoora grabbed a chair and sat next to me. " Ah sorry about that, I didn't think that would offend you..." she made out, "Ehm..It's okay.", I replied. "That's good then..what's your name?" "Jisu.."  "Ah..you're in the same year as my brother? Same class or?"  "We are in the same year but not the same class and you?"  " Ah..I am a senior at high school.", she replied. "Oh I see.."  She was 4 years older than us. " Can you eat quietly?" Chanyeol butted in.  "Oh, sorry mister want it all, but aren't you the one who always talks at the dinner table, what happened now?" Yoora teasingly questioned. " Oh I see...but aren't you the one who's always quiet at the dinner table, what happened to you now?", Chanyeol questioned her back. I sighed inbetween their stupid fight and slowly took the first bite out of the Galbi-jjim. 

 

It was so good, but so spicy... I kept coughing for the past 10 minutes. "Are you okay?" Baekhyun asked as he was putting on his shoe, ready to go home. "Y-yeah." I replied bluntly. " The spice got to you." Sujin chuckled as she was leaving through the the front door. I coughed a few times more when someone patted my shoulder. I swirled around, noticing Chanyeol. He brought up a bottle close to my face, "Here, flu medicine. My mum told me to give it to you." "T-thanks." He nodded, then headed back into the living room. What happened to him? Usually he would tease me or laugh...maybe because his parents were here?. I sighed and put the bottle into my pocket. "Oh, isn't that Chanyeol's hoody you're wearing?!" Yoora exclaimed, noticing me putting the bottle in Chanyeol's hoody pocket.  Oh crap. I totally forgot I was wearing it. "Chanyeol's?", I could hear Chanyeol's mum's voice chanting through the corridor, approaching me in wonder. "Urr...." I made out but stopped as I saw Chanyeol emerging from a corner, "It was cold and she had a fever so I gave it to her." he stated sternly. "Oh..I see.", Yoora , winking and nudging his arm, which caused him to slip slightly on the perfectly polished floor. "YAH! I nearly fell!", he yelled holding onto a nearby lamp stand. I awkwardly stood there, coughing. His mum realised and told the two to shut up and then diverted her gaze to Chanyeol, "It's getting late. Drop our Jisu off."  "Our Jisu?!", he bellowed. "N-no, it's f-fine, I'll go." I said rushing out of the door when Yoora stopped me, "Uh-uh, no missus, you are staying right here, Chanyeol-ya, drop her off." "What do you mean drop her off?! How?! I may have a car, but I don't have a driving licence and I am under aged-" "By bus, you dimmwit!"  "Bus?! No way..what about our personal driver? He can drop her off right?"  "They have lives too!" " I have a life too!", Chanyeol yelled. "Chanyeol, you want your credit card don't you? You have treat your mentor with respect, okay?" Chanyeol's mum stated. Oh god..I am going to get killed by Chanyeol after this. However Chanyeol just stayed put and snorted, pushing Yoora into doing something even worse.

In the end, Yoora pushed both of us outside and slammed the door behind. 

Everything happened so fast and here we were, walking side by side without uttering a word. From Chanyeol's facial expressions I could tell he was annoyed, so I didn't bother to start a conversation...why should I?  We were at the bus stop and Chanyeol finally said something, "Where's your house?" "Cheongdam.."  "Yeah, so is mine! Where exactly is it?!" "Near the school, 2 minutes away."  "School?! That's 40 minutes away from here! For god sake..."  "Not my fault. You should have moved to a house where it's nearer to your school."  "Have you seen the houses near school? It's damn ugly!" "Thanks, I live there."  "Yeah, I wonder why(!)" We both snorted and faced the opposite way. I could hear him hiss under his breath, saying crap like " I never took the bus since like forever.", " It's too far!" "It's too late!" etc etc. 

The bus finally arrived and we got on without realising the bus was packed with people. We managed to find a space near the handles, and squeezed in.  It was starting to get warm and I fanned myself with my hands, trying to cool myself from all the people's sweat, heat and breathing that was suffocating me at this precise moment. Because I was too busy fanning myself, dreading to get off the bus, I did not realise Chanyeol staring at me. I looked up and noticed Chanyeol eyeing me for as long as I remember, his hand gripping onto the handles. I immediately diverted my gaze to the ground, and stared at a freshly chewed gum mounted onto the floor. This should distract me for a while. At that moment, the bus jerked forcefully, causing everyone to plunge forward. I felt myself tumbling backwards and when I thought I was going to fall on someone, a pair of hands grabbed onto my waist and pulled me forward. It was Chanyeol's. I felt my head into his chest and my arms wrapped unknowingly around his waist. When I realised where I was and what I was doing, I froze. I didn't know what to do..

Thump thump

I could hear his heart beating...and so did mine... I could feel it beating with his. Do I like him now? No I can't! No I WON'T! I won't like a jerk like him, absolutely won't. I kept chanting, "I don't like this jerk," for as long as I could but something happened. The bus jerked again, and the next thing I knew was Chanyeol diving towards me, his eyes widening like a balloon about to burst. I shut my eyes forcefully, not wanting to know what was going to happen next.  Just then, I felt something slap onto my forehead...My eyes immediately reacted as it flashed open...and from that moment onwards, it carried on widening as what I witnessed was unbelievable...

 

............

......................


#Hehehehe, finally a "kiss". Probably gonna get hate for a kiss on the forehead XPPP. I think it's to early for an actual kiss!!! I rushed this chapter and I warn you guys, I have tons of mistakes. I will check them later XP. Enjoy this chapter of drama and cheesiness XPP. And excuse me for the anime pictures I included LOOL :'D