That night.

Another Chance

Chapter 30

Jisu's P.O.V

"Are you sure? You were coughing all night yesterday?" my mum asked with concern. " It's alright, I took some medicine." "You could stay at home or-", she smirked and carried on, "Did you purposely stay out in cold last night to get a high fever, so that you don't have to go to school?" "OMMA!! Seriously...I'm leaving!!", I yelled in frustration as I got up and scurried out of the living room. "Jisu, was the screaming really neccessary? It's going to make your throat even worse.", my dad stated while adjusting his tie. "Well according to someone, my fever is fake!", I highly stated back while pushing past my brother in the corridor, causing him to bash onto the wall, "Aish!! Watch where you are going!", he yelled from behind. Tch, he deserves it.

Sunghyun's P.O.V

"What's with her today?" , dad asked me after Jisu left the house with a threatening slam. "I don't know, she's been like that since yesterday night."  "Ah I see." my dad replied sternly as if I was hiding something. A little grin found its way to my lips.

Yesterday night

"Sunghyun! Where is Jisu?! She's late!", mum yelled from the kitchen. "I don't know omma, she's probably doing that mentoring thing again."  "Well I need to go and buy some meat so that I can make lunch for your dad tomorrow so I'm going to the market okay?"  "What?! At this time of night?" My mum blanked me and got her car keys, her handbag and her coat and headed her way to the living room. "Call me if Jisu doesnt come home.", I gave her a stern look but nodded. I watched her leave and now I was really alone. I sighed and reached out my phone to call Jisu but in return, all I heard was the endless ringing of an unanswered call. This idiot. She might have left her phone at home. I walked up the stairs and strolled into Jisu's room hoping her phone would be here and that was the reason why she couldn't answer the call. I made my way to the drawer and opened it. I shook my head in disgust. The drawer was filled with sweet wrappers, unfinished bars of chocolate and DVDs. "Aigoo..." I muttered while going through her drawer when something caught my eye. I picked it out of the drawer and studied it...if I am right, I swear this was the diary omma gave Jisu? A sly smirk found its way to my lips but then replaced by a frown...Shall I or Shall I not?...Meh, who cares. I opened the first page and my eyes twitched at the sight of this cheesiness.  "You look really adorable sleeping like that. Studying for exams are pretty tough, eh? And here I am drawing a picture of you in a library, instead of studying. I can't help it, you look really adorable. I wonder who you are? my name is Han Jisu, nice to meet you. It's pretty sad communicating to you through a diary you cannot even see. Well I got to go now. Hope we meet again."

"Adorable...", I took a brief moment to gather my thoughts and in a spilt second, I bawled out in laughter. "PWAHAHAHAHA...AISHH, I can't breathe...she what now?! AHAHAHAHA". This beautiful evidence...I could use it to shut her up everytime she's mean. " Ahh...I am so awful aren't I?". I stared intensely at the picture she had drawn of her 'crush'. I feel like I have seen him somewhere;that curly hair gives it away...but where exactly did I see him? As I was trying to remember, I could hear footsteps pelting near the front porch. I peeked out of the window and I was right, it was Jisu. ...I dashed out of her room like a 5 year old with her diary in my hand. I should at least be thankful that Jisu's room was the one that was facing the porch and not the garden, otherwise I would have been caught. What do I do with this diary? Well, for the time being I should just leave it in my room.

After putting it in my room, which felt like a crime scene on play, I jogged down the stairs and took some time to think how I should react when I open the door. If I open the door looking how I look now, she will know something is fishy. Shall I act like I am worried or annoyed?-

"Ding Dong", the doorbell rang in a repeated process.  "Aish...", I uttered to myself while heading to the corridor. I will act a mixture of both.

""Where in the world were you?! I was so worried....", I trailed off  as I noticed someone very interesting. Standing right next to Jisu was that student from earlier on, the guy who was complaining about Jisu's mentoring and then randomly grinned at me with his disturbing "Take care"...he was sure arrogant! Then my thinking clicked as I analysed him from top to bottom. The same detailed curls as the drawing which meant one thing...Jisu's crush. " Oh we meet again.", I said with a grin.

In return I received a rather icy glare, "Ah it's you. Why are you at a girl's house at this time of night?" , he questioned me. Jisu facepalmed herself and sighed, "Chanyeol, this is my brother, Han Sunghyun, and oppa, this is Chanyeol." "Brother?!" Chanyeol squeaked. "Yes, Brother. And what are you doing here with my sister at this time of night?" I questioned him back, smirking. "Nothing happened. He just dropped me off as it's dark. Let's go inside oppa, it's cold.", Jisu said pushing me inside and turned back to face Chanyeol, "I-i will see you tomorrow..b-b-bye.", she slurred. "Bye...", Chanyeol replied in utter shock. I couldn't help but smile at how far their relationship progressed...it's getting me all excited!

Jisu was in her room now and I did not know whether I should ask her about it. I think I should...it's fun after all. I grinned while wandering myself to Jisu's bedroom. "Jisu, I'm coming in alright?" "Huh? Uh..okay." I opened the door and she was sitting on her bed, 'reading' manga. I chuckled and closed the door behind me. To make it less suspicious, I mentioned about her phone. "Don't you know how to answer a phone call or were you too busy?", I questioned her teasingly but I don't think she realised my hidden motive behind it. "I lost my phone...", she answered wearily. "What?! When?" This child, always so careless. "On the bus... Don't tell omma okay?!" "Hm, but she will find out." "I don't care, just don't tell her, promise?!" "Okay, I promise". Okay this should be the right time. I walked over to the chair near her desk and sat down. "Jisu, I got something to ask.", I slyly made out. "Mhm say it then...", she mumbled while scanning through the pages of her manga. "It's about something I found in your drawer." She immediately put her book down and gawked at me, "What?! Why are you going through my drawer?!" "I was searching for your phone, I thought you might have left it at home, but I found something interesting.", I beamed. "W-what?" she croaked. "You look really adorable sleeping like that. Studying for exams are pretty tough, eh? And here I am drawing a picture of you in a library-" She let out a roar and threw her manga at me. "Hey! That hurt-" She flew out of her bed, pushed me off the chair, kicked the chair and then pulled her draw open and threw everything out, in search for the diary. "I have it." She diverted her gaze to me and bolted up, "Give it!" "Tell me first, who is he?-" "Give it to me, will you?!" she yelled kicking me and throwing a tantram. "Wait, it's in my room-" "GET IT THEN!"

"So who is he?" I asked. Jisu looked down, avoiding my gaze, the journal helplessly lying on her lap. I sighed, "It's alright, I know who he is." I grinned. She immediately looked at me, "I-it's a mistake, it's not e-even mine-" "It's Chanyeol isn't it?" I asked, which made her choke. "It is?" I asked as she wasn't even saying anything in return. She exploded, " Get out of my room! I DO NOT LIKE THAT JERK!" "But the drawing, it looked like him-" She shoved me out of her bedroom and slammed the door, "GET LOST!"

I was right...Chanyeol it is.


# Short update after how many months?!...I know but I wanted to update, just to show you guys I'm still alive. I'll update tomorrow because it is half term! XD