He My..

My Blood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chapter 2

 

Baekhyun opened his eyes and rubbed it gently when he heard Byul barking and he heard something hard fall down to the floor. ”What’s wrong with Byul?” he got up and sat down. Then he lifted his face and was so shock to see the scenery that was happening in front of him. “Byul… he, he plays with the stranger! Why so sudden? Didn’t he hate the stranger before?” he thought, keeping his gaze on the stranger as he and Byul were each other. “What is that guy doing, my Byul? Wait, ?” he said to himself and quickly run towards Byul and lifted the dog up from the guy’s body.

“Oh, he’s awake. But the blood… ergh… no, I can hold myself”, Chanyeol said quietly and crawled a few steps away from Baekhyun. Baekhyun frowned and as he tried to get closer to the guy, he stood up quickly and ran towards the other corner of the house. “What’s with that guy?” Baekhyun mumbled and he just shrugged and went to the kitchen to get Byul some of his food.

Chanyeol’s fangs had come out, wanting to just bite Baekhyun’s neck but he held it in, trying to act as normal as he could so that the smaller guy won’t know who or what he really is. And just then, he remembered the pills that Suho gave to him and he stood up, searching for it everywhere, and saw his bag outside of the house, on the yard from the big window.

He rushed outside of the house as his heartbeat had begun to rise slowly. It was kind of normal to his kind, the heartbeat starting to rise when they had the desire to bite a human in the neck. He then brought the bag inside and picked the bottles of the pills outside of the bag and he read the instruction on how to use the pills.

On the bottles, it had been said that the pills needed to be mixed with some skyjuice and stir it until the color turns to be as red as a blood before drinking it. Chanyeol turns his head to look at the kitchen, but Baekhyun was still in there, giving his Byul some food. Chanyeol had no other choices since his heartbeat is getting faster and faster, he’s scared that he’ll lose control and attacked whoever the guy was. But, it’s too late when…

 

 

 

Kyungsoo, Jongdae, Luhan and Sehun rushed back to their homeland just to find that Luhan’s previous visions was all true, Chanyeol is no longer there, in the castle. Kris turned his head to the main door as it was being wide opened with so much force from the outside just to see his other four friends that had been in some sort of trainings. He had predidcted that this would happen in a few days but he didn’t know that it would be today.

“Where is Chanyeol! Did you really let him get into the black holes?” Luhan shouted towards Kris who was walking closer to them with such calm face. Sehun held Luhan’s hand, afraid that he might use his powers on Kris when he got pissed off. Hearing that there’s no answer coming out from Kris he turned around and dashed towards where the black holes were. Jongin and Suho rushed to the living room when they heard Lu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter